Elle Varner Announces New Genre… ‘Trap Jazz’

shares
elle varner that grape juice Elle Varner Announces New Genre... Trap Jazz

As with many a R&B newbie, Elle Varner really is one cheque away from nabbing the notoriety she truly deserves.

However, money was the least of her concerns recently, when she caught up with ‘Nitecap with Peter Bailey’ to dish on her forthcoming album, hours after performing at the ASCAP Music Awards.

During their conversation, the ‘Welcome Home’ cantante revealed that her second studio album- ‘Four Letter Word‘ had seen her craft a brand new genre of music….billed ‘Trap Jazz’.

Peep her explanation below…

shares

1. July 31, 2013 at 5:56 am
    The Boy Toy says:

Her first album was really good! Lol @ trap jazz

• July 31, 2013 at 9:04 am
      cvnvcnery568568 says:

~~ Unbelievable~`Wow~~`My friend Emily has just married to a handsome wealthy black man. They met through ~BlàckWhìteHub. Ç o m ~~ They told me it is a Serious black white dating for black & white single s seeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place.You can meet(lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, and so on….)If you are single, perhaps you can have a try.vbnvbn

2. July 31, 2013 at 6:35 am
    knuck says:

I love her voice and music! Please don’t lose that hip hop sound! I need the trap in my life lol

3. July 31, 2013 at 7:06 am
    Shauwndapooh says:

Trap jazz sounds interesting

4. July 31, 2013 at 11:51 am
    the best dancer says:

Finally! A story on a BLAACk person. I thought this was turning into a white pop blog for a second.

Well, I hope she is promoted the next time b.c RCA did a HORRIBLE job with her marketing promo plan. It is not enough to promote someone online. She deserved better.

5. July 31, 2013 at 12:19 pm
    Beyond Amazing (Cause Bey really is!) says:

Good look, I liked refill and only wanna give to you ft J.cole. I hope her label promotes her better this time around, she has the talent all she needs is the right promotion. Good luck girl, win, win, win.