ChrisBrown_X_DeluxeEdition_outnow_728x90

Watch: Mariah Carey Dines At ‘The Breakfast Club’

mariah carey that grape juice she is diva 2013 Watch: Mariah Carey Dines At The Breakfast Club

On May 6th 2014, Mariah Carey will grace the world of music with a brand new studio album- marking her fourteenth effort since the birth of her self-titled debut in 1990.

So, in a bid to win over the general public’s support before the album drops, the ‘Butterfly’ spread her promotional wings this morning, landing at a number of different radio formats to push the project.

Her latest stop? ‘The Breakfast Club’, where she answered on questions on the new release, her contemporaries and that feud with Rap songbird Nicki Minaj.

Watch below…

• February 12, 2014 at 11:06 am
    Davis says:

THAT PICTURE THO #SHADE

• February 12, 2014 at 11:19 am
    EMPRESS WHITNEY says:

I love her. ;)

• February 12, 2014 at 11:30 am
    Career Ender says:

• February 12, 2014 at 11:34 am
    KING B says:

I love this woman hahahaha sometime the stupid stans really made you forget how u like the artist even tho’ she is not ur fave

• February 12, 2014 at 11:37 am
    h2o says:

Samantha and her choice of pics today.. BYEEEE

• February 12, 2014 at 11:42 am
    h2o says:

Career Ender: “when I see moo moo ‘s posts I remember Mark111 dragging Slayriah Carey for filth hahahahahahahahahahaha”

Marcus is just king, the other deserves to be savaged by dogs tbh

• February 12, 2014 at 11:47 am
    BEYHIVE_MINAJ says:

LMFAO Sam,you shady queen. anyway I agree @KingB stupid fans *side eyes Slayriah* make you forget how much you love the artist. Mariah is queen and always will be. You’re Mine is my jam right now. It feels like We Belong Together 2.0(also my jam)

• February 12, 2014 at 12:04 pm
    Lovebird says:

How is that 4th flop first single doing Mimi?

• February 12, 2014 at 12:05 pm
    Lovebird says:

Is sponge Bob payola pants visiting radio to make sure they received the payola check?

• February 12, 2014 at 12:11 pm
    Kimbella says:

Sick of seeing this trash

• February 12, 2014 at 12:11 pm
    Lovebird says:

Gurl f****** bye; Mariah is queen of what exactly? If you say payola then maybe I’ll agree with you.

If you say vocals, I’ll have to remind you that this box has been unable to sing since 1995, hence the very loud backtrack or very loud choir drowning out her struggles.

And let’s not forget those highly forgettable hits like honey, heartbreaker or touch my body; what exactly is Mariah queen of?

Smoke and mirrors.

• February 12, 2014 at 12:18 pm
    Marcus says:

This Was A Very Enjoyable Interview!

Mariah Is So Funny Man! Lol

I’m Loving “You’re Mine (Eternal)” & I Can’t To See The Music Video.

• February 12, 2014 at 12:19 pm
    MARIAH IS THE QUEEN OF SHADE says:

Mariah Carey remains the undisputed Queen of Shade!

The flawless shade she threw at Ariana Grande, Eminem, and Nicki Minaj made me laugh!

About Ariana Grande she said: “I wish everyone the best with their careers, and I hope they can have longevity.” Then she threw further shade by agreeing with Jay-Z’s comment saying, “Don’t compare anyone to me!”

Regarding Nicki Minaj: “Who?”

Regarding Eminem: “*Points to her box of chocolates* These are Godiva.”

MARIAH: QUEEN OF SHADE!

• February 12, 2014 at 12:22 pm
    Mark111 says:

lol @Career Ender

After being in the game for 24 years, you’d think she would know how to use a mic. But this was a fun interview, mainly cause I love the breakfast club.

On Grande “Hope that you have longevity.” Opp! If there’s one thing she has is that.

• February 12, 2014 at 12:26 pm
    tits mcgee says:

I agree @King B. I love the legendary M. Some of the hyper-sensitive bottom queens who ‘stan’ for her are annoying as f***! The other day i gave constructive criticism and they had a meltdown. Some b****** are way to sensitive.

• February 12, 2014 at 12:30 pm
    tits mcgee says:

I loved the interview. She is a real personality! M. Is hilarious.

• February 12, 2014 at 12:58 pm
    grump says:

I love how happy she is doe. Like you can see it. Flop or no flop she’s not even competing with these girls. Her bills are paid, has a happy family and is just happy with herself. Love Love Love Mariah.

• February 12, 2014 at 1:19 pm
    Todd says:

I love her when shes in a mood! Get it Mimi,that was fun!

• February 12, 2014 at 1:21 pm
    phillydoinit says:

She knows she’s heard “Drunk In Love” I can’t take the shade that she throws. Beyonce is the new and improved Queen!

• February 12, 2014 at 1:43 pm
    R.Onika says:

Lmao Mariah is a hater

• February 12, 2014 at 5:14 pm
    WE LOVE YOU MIMI says:

IGNORE THE HATERS

[…] with some critics wondering aloud if the singer’s outlandish diva-isms (see: bizarre Breakfast Club interview) will count against her this go […]

[…] launching an intense promo assault to push the release last week, today has seen the phenomenal number slide out of the ‘Top […]

[…] better than her horrid appearance at ‘The Breakfast Club‘, this interview hit the net on February 13th…days before ‘Mine’ was […]