Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Rita Ora Addresses Rob Kardashian, “Rihanna Clone” & New Album On ‘The Breakfast Club’

Rita Ora That Grape Juice Entertainment 2014 11 300x167 Rita Ora Addresses Rob Kardashian, Rihanna Clone & New Album On The Breakfast Club

‘Revolt‘s ‘The Breakfast Club’ dined with Rita Ora earlier this week, inviting the singer to the hit radio show for the very first time to promote her brand new single ‘I Will Never Let You Down.’

Faced with many a controversial question, the entertainer’s time on the show saw her address many a non-musical related hot topic head on, rubbishing each and everyone while never losing her cool and showcasing the poise and personality that’s makes her one of Pop’s more endearing characters.

Talk of Rob Kardashian, disrespecting Beyonce and Rihanna cloning below…

• April 23, 2014 at 9:43 am
    Molly says:

Lmao oh this is bout to be a kiiii let me pour me a glass of wine and watch this vid.

• April 23, 2014 at 9:44 am
    Kaylee Rose says:
    +13

Her team does a Fantastic job at hyping her up and getting gigs, but the demand just isn’t there….

Molly Replied:

Shes more of a socialite then musician tbh.

Kaylee Rose Replied:

She is. I follow a celebrity pic account on IG and they post pics of her sometimes. The comments are always full of: “what does this chick do?” Lol

• April 23, 2014 at 10:13 am
    kamalulu says:

Lmao at this clown fish looking b**** lying about her net worth forbes saysa she’s worth 1 million

Rita Slays Replied:

Rita never said that. The interviewer just read that somewhere and brought it up.

• April 23, 2014 at 10:14 am
    oops says:

Stop trying to make Rita Ora happen…it’s not gonna happen.

Rita Slays Replied:

She is happening though.

• April 23, 2014 at 10:14 am
    Mother says:

Can someone tell me from what mark the juicy stuff is (when she talks about rihanna and rob) because I’m certainly not about to watch the whole video.

Troy Replied:

It went by fast. She has a cute personality. I like her.

• April 23, 2014 at 10:18 am
    Rita Slays says:
    +14

Rita handled their questions like a PR pro! The Rihanna question, the Jay Z rumor, and Rob Kardasian. Lmao @ them blaming her for him getting fat though! “Rob looks like he ate the man Bruce Jenner use to be” lmao I cant. Great interview. I didn’t even known Rita had so many businesses on the side.

rih keeps winning - catch up heuaxh Replied:

HA HA ritaslays,

DAY 2 and RITA IS STILL ROTTING AT 71 on iTunes . HA HA HA! I guess jIMMY FALLON AND PAINT DID NOT WORK. THIS what fat flop in 2011 who would end RIH RIH?

SHE CAN BARELY CHART. IWNELYD IS HER SOS AND SOS was killer global smash.

RITA slays, even with all the blow jobs she gives…..she will be dropped.

Troy Replied:

People just said that because she’s a better singer than Rihanna. They underestated the stupidly of the general public, they don’t care about real singers. McDonalds is the most popular restaurant & the food is terrible quality, like RiRi.

• April 23, 2014 at 11:13 am
    Molly says:

She has more personality then Bey she seems fun to hang out with and she can sing on key unlike Rih.

ABC Replied:

But….you…..stan……for…….Ciara.

Molly Replied:

Yes Ciara someone who can actually put on a show your so sensitive XYZ.

ABC Replied:

But can’t book a stage for the life of her :(

• April 23, 2014 at 11:18 am
    Molly says:

Didn’t know she was fuckiing Bruno mars lol she does get around.

• April 23, 2014 at 11:25 am
    ABC says:

Rita is so overhyped it’s ridiculous. Stop forcing her down her throats and let the GP decide if they’re here for her or not.

• April 23, 2014 at 11:35 am
    ABC says:

Anyway,

Iggy: 50-55k
    Future: 45-50k

• April 23, 2014 at 12:24 pm
    Mark111 says:

Damn, been with Mars, a Kardashian and that DJ and only been out for a year. And y’all call Rihanna a w****? I love how lately the world been putting its foot in these stans asses. First Bey is exposed of not writing a single song on 4 and now we know the origins of Rits Whora. lol

Rita Slays Replied:

Rita has been out longer then a year. Rob, Bruno Mars, and Calvin Harris. Have a seat.

rih keeps winning - catch up heuaxh Replied:

And yet she still cannot make it big in the USA and she is on her second album. HOW long did it take RIH to get a top 5 hit? THE 1ST single, hoe.

saywhat Replied:

She’s been out quite awhile, she just not big here in the US but the UK loves her. I loved her song RIP written by drake. I like her song party&b******* also. This interview was actually great, she has personality.

• April 23, 2014 at 12:45 pm
    lovebird says:

I’m just dying here, Paula Abdul came on my radio, what happened to her. How does Chaka Khan carve a name for herself in the history books and Paula Abdul remains a nobody, I can’t.

saywhat Replied:

DO THE RESEARCH ON CHAKA KHAN. SHE can sing hunni she’s a legend, big beautiful voice,I luv me some chaka khan. chaka has classics, I can listen to her music and her old songs don’t even sound so outdated. Paula Abdul, great choreographer in her dayz, really not a great singer. Her music sounds just like that time period the 80s but it’s just not the great music of the 80s. IT’S more like a 1 hit wonder.

• April 23, 2014 at 12:46 pm
    lovebird says:

And y’all better get into SexLijah’s Instagram, y’all going to bust out your vibrators and destroy y’all walls.

He is so fine, sweet and talented. I love that man.

• April 23, 2014 at 1:30 pm
    Kelly Kelly says:

Charmander needs to go back inside her pokeball, nobody is here for the struggle

Mark111 Replied:

^This b**** call that n**** a Pokemon. R.I.P to me. lol

• April 23, 2014 at 2:09 pm
    Adam Jones says:

Screeeeeaaaming Not Rita Ora net Worth Bigger Than Rihanna She Is Worth $140 million I can’t deal Flopbird Your Fave is a Flop

Sandra Replied:

rita’s net worth is not 140 million, screaming at you even believing that.

Lily Replied:

Poor You, Screaming at you to even believe it. Rita keep trying but I don’t think IWNLYD will be in the Top 20 let alone call a Hit.

• April 23, 2014 at 2:34 pm
    Navy nick says:

She is the ULTIMATE sweetheart! loved it

• April 23, 2014 at 3:40 pm
    rih keeps winning - catch up heuaxh says:

LOL LOL She went on Fallon; her video is out; she ripped off zaccs efron’s shirt off; she has been on kiss, sirius and now Power 105 and ON DAY 2 her single sits at 71 on iTunes LOL LOL HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

WHAT flop. Mark my words: she will be dropped, she is not POPPING OFF they way JAY wants her too. SHE is being out sod by Tiesto and singers on the voice.

• April 23, 2014 at 3:51 pm
    Blue Ivy Carter-Rodriguez says:

She needs to strip in front of a mirror and have Rob Kardashian whip that pale ass. Why is she being asked about Beyonce and Rihanna when she should be talking to rivals who are more reasonable competition, like Augstina, Llama and Kelly Osbourne,I mean rowland. Who cares about this basic tramp, how do the hell do you sleep with producers and djs for tracks but STILL flop? what kind of dry p**** does she have? Rita girl, not only do you have bad songs but a bad kitty kat as well, at least Miley knows what’s good and what’s a flop

• April 23, 2014 at 4:18 pm
    Kelly Kelly says:

So I was watching the iconic LOUD tour dvd and during one of the cut scenes, queen rehnna was having backstage Olympics and it looks like whora decided to copy and paste this haircut from 2011

When I listen to whora speak, I can imagine how disgusting her flanch smells….like I get a wiff of old sweaty ham

Troy Replied:

I’m glad you survived that awful singing, you’re a brave one. Did you mute the program?

Leon Replied:

Someone give Kelly Kelly some ice cold water for that burn!

• April 23, 2014 at 4:55 pm
    Navy Commander says:

140 million? Lmaooooooooooo charlamagne sit

• April 23, 2014 at 5:26 pm
    Tyler says:

I never really got into her bc I thought she was just another no talent pop star, but I’m glad I saw this interview bc she’s really cool. I looked up her live performances and she actually has talent. I’m shocked, I don’t know why she dresses so weird. She doesn’t need that.

• April 23, 2014 at 7:32 pm