New Video: Bebe Rexha – ‘FFF’

Bebe Rexha  continues to glide towards Pop glory this week with the release of her visual for her new single ‘FFF.’

Supported by G-Eazy, the release comes after the unveiling of her epic visual for the number ‘I Got You’ which was dropped to support her brand new EP ‘All Your Fault: Part 1.’

What ‘FFF’ stands for?

Find out below…

Friends come and go, friends come and go
Go like the seasons
I never know, I never know what to believe in
And it’s getting old, it’s getting old
But no hard feelings
‘Cause friends come and go, friends come and go without a reason
And I, I’ve been in L.A. for way too long
Can’t get this air inside my lungs
It feels like I’m suffocatin’ from all the lack of the realness here

Can you relate?

Sponsored

1. March 11, 2017 at 4:12 am
    BangBang says:

I love this song! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

2. March 11, 2017 at 4:41 am
    Kwinzy says:

Issa “DUD”. Pretty girl tho…

3. March 11, 2017 at 9:02 am
    Dev says:
    +10

These girls will never win, they all sound the same, go to the same songwriters and producers to get the same generic song and they all look similar. None of them are stars, they’re just a moment in time

• March 11, 2017 at 10:00 am
      XYZ says:

Though one should give them time and the possibility to evolve. No one had thought that Rihanna would ever become as big as she is now when she came out…

• March 11, 2017 at 11:59 am
        tru.storychick says:

Hunny shes no rihanna just another Albanian wanna be. like RITA WHORA.
        LOL when will there whack asss learn

• March 11, 2017 at 4:54 pm
        Dev says:

Rihanna is not a good example and i’ll explain why. If nothing else Rihanna has a distinctive voice and has done for all the years she has been around apart from when that group Cover Drive were around.

Rihanna and her team literally took a look and made it mainstream, a look that she doesn’t even wear anymore but people are still following. Im not fan of Rihanna but even i can see the impact and these girls are no Rihanna, they are like i said all carbon copies of themselves and the girls you see on those misguided and boo.com adverts.
        I doubt anyone will care if they evolve because no one will remember them because they have no individuality

4. March 11, 2017 at 11:58 am
    tru.storychick says:

ERRR NO!!!
    So sad bring back the black female r&b singers.
    these white girls are all whack bar katy n taylor n adele.
    Its sad what white people have done to pop music

5. March 11, 2017 at 3:04 pm
    @ASAPicon says:

Good song… I can hear this radio version slaying the airwaves

6. March 11, 2017 at 3:48 pm
    MissImpartial says:

The music industry is so white washed.

7. March 13, 2017 at 2:18 am
    ItsWNow at uyoufr best game way tuesidnz says:

The song is true but someone else could of sing this song better