New Videos: Trey Songz – ‘Song Goes Off’ & ‘Playboy’

All roads lead to March 24th for R&B heartthrob Trey Songz.

Leading his seventh album, ‘Tremaine,’ to shelves that day, Songz has been hitting the promotional trail hard in support of the project.  In addition to lending an unconventional ‘reality dating show’ via the VH1 web series – ‘Tremaine the Playboy’ – the singer has been releasing numerous visual cuts from the project.

The latest?  ‘Playboy’ and ‘Song Goes Off.’  Get into them both inside:

Sponsored

1. March 3, 2017 at 4:06 pm
    Jeans says:

He is so corny to me! Is anybody checking for him as of late! ?

2. March 3, 2017 at 4:09 pm
    SMH says:

Another tryhard flop from R. Kelly’s bargain basement understudy.

3. March 3, 2017 at 4:17 pm
    We are the grandchildren of the slaves you couldn't kill - tyler says:

The only time you pulled a trigga was when you f***** Trey songz 😂

4. March 3, 2017 at 4:38 pm
    T Jay says:

This whole playboy/womanizer aesthetic is SOOO throwback!! I need black male R&B artist to get creative like their female peers. Do something artistic/radio friendly! Male vocalists are getting left behind…

5. March 3, 2017 at 5:13 pm
    T Jay says:

Bruno Mars and JT are the only ones winning right now. John Legend is holding on for dear life. Lol Good thing he has Chrissy Teigen.

6. March 3, 2017 at 5:24 pm
    RihYonce says:

Y’all clearly aren’t looking into this. He’s clearly making a album about his truth. He wants to be in a relationship & he’s tired of being a playboy and his music is expressing. All the videos is like one big movie it’s like his version of “lemonade” lol all the songs are good especially “playboy” some of y’all clearly just hating.

7. March 3, 2017 at 8:54 pm
    Lake Erie says:

Wow! I have to agree with one of the comments above. I thought I was looking/thinking too hard and too deep into it because I really want a more in depth, somewhat socially conscious trey but yes.. I think he is trying to really put it all out there and expose himself to us… thesend songs most definitely aren’t single material, but they are more of beING apart of a complete body of work. I’m excited lowkey for his era to come…. I think after this chapter, we might get a different Trey…. Tremaine maybe… Im looking forward to this…

8. March 3, 2017 at 9:22 pm
    Jackx says:

I don’t know what happend to him but some how he managed to ruin his career.😥

His first few albums were everything

9. March 5, 2017 at 3:47 pm
    ItsWNow at youfr best game way tuesidnz says:

He already in a relationship yall just don’t know it yet