After lending a laundry list of sizable collaborative hits that includes ‘On the Floor,’ ‘Live It Up,’ ‘Back It Up,’ and more, ‘Dance Again’ duo – Jennifer Lopez and Pitbull – have done it again with a new track featured on the latter’s forthcoming album, ‘Climate Change’ (March 17th).
A sexy little number titled ‘Sexy Body,’ tune sees the twosome leave behind their signature EDM/dance inspiration in exchange for a more 90’s inspired sound.
Going head to head with the releases of fellow popular rappers Drake & Rick Ross via their ‘More Life’ and ‘Rather You Than Me’ projects respectively, ‘Body’ is just one of many big-named assists Pit pulls for ‘Climate.’ Bringing in the big guns, other noted hitmakers featured R. Kelly, Robin Thicke, Jason Derulo, Ty Dolla $ign, Enrique Iglesias, and many more.
Until you can get your hands on the set in full, tuck in below to hear snippets of every song mentioned above and more in the emcee’s recently unveiled ‘album teaser’:
Pitbull’s ‘Climate Change’ Tracklist:
1. We Are Strong (feat. Kiesza)
2. Bad Man (feat. Robin Thicke, Joe Perry and Travis Barker)
3. Greenlight (feat. Flo Rida & LunchMoney Lewis)
4. Messin’ Around (feat. Enrique Iglesias)
5. Better On Me (feat. Ty Dolla $ign)
6. Sexy Body (Pitbull & Jennifer Lopez)
8. Options (feat. Stephen Marley)
9. Educate Ya (feat. Jason Derulo)
10. Only Ones to Know (feat. Leona Lewis)
11. Dedicated (feat. R. Kelly & Austin Mahone)
12. Can’t Have (feat. Steven A. Clark & Ape Drums)