Entertainment

Meow: NeNe Leakes Sinks Claws Into Wendy Williams

wendy nene leakes 600x315 Meow: NeNe Leakes Sinks Claws Into Wendy Williams

Both NeNe Leakes and Wendy Williams are renown for “saying like they mean it”. As such, it’s little surprise that the pair take the same approach when dishing on each other.

Once a regular on Williams’ hit talk show, Leakes has been notable in her absence  of late- yet she’s still routinely mentioned in the chat maven’s infamous ‘Hot Topics’ segment.

Seemingly fed up, ‘The Real Housewives Of Atlanta’ star took to her blog to lay into the former shock jock. And while it’s unknown what exactly triggered the outburst, there is some talk about NeNe being featured on today’s Hot Topics regarding a Birkin bag she “defaced” with graffiti.

NeNe’s no holds barred words await after the jump…

Via NeNe Leakes:

Wendy I am sure people think that I’ve done something to you, maybe we had a beef or I slept with your man but none of that is true! I’ve actually only been nice to you! I gave you a beautiful black $3,200 Celine Phantom Bag to celebrate your 500th show but you haven’t spoken of that! But what you have chosen to do is constantly speak negative of me and lie on me! What you need to do is stop spewing hate! When it comes to gossip you are the lowest of the low!

I know you hate because I turned down the chance to come on your Talk Show and I am sure you’re scared I will take your place (I know you have heard! Ummhmm wink wink) BE SCARED! I have a clothing line on HSN coming out in a few days and I know it must be hard for a black woman to support another black woman but you should try it sometime. PS: My Birkin is being turned into a work of art to raise money for a worthy charity something you fail to mention on your show! I don’t have one Birkin I have five now run tell that WIG.

When it comes to shade throwing, it’s clear NeNe has a PHD.

However, for an older lady, she sure acts “new money”. Like, who quantifies how many Birkin bags they have? It’s the height of childish and only serves to reinforce Wendy as the more classy and achieved entity.

• July 22, 2014 at 2:46 pm
    tits mcgee says:

Lolz!

minick Replied:

I support interracial relationship. And you? If you are single and open to look for interracial partners,then don’t miss it. All members in this group believe Interracial relationship. That is –► ____ “MixedPartner.C❤m “….. ___~
    Why not google it and get more information about it? You can google-►Mixed Partner

• July 22, 2014 at 2:47 pm
    Emeral says:

Read ha

• July 22, 2014 at 2:49 pm
    Everyone's A Critic says:
    +15

2 awful girls but I focks with wendy. She may look like Lord Voldermort with a weave but at least Wendy has the credentials to back up her status.. Nene has the ego of a star when all she’s done recently is GUEST star on shows with dwindling views and star on ratchet houswives of Atlanta.. At least Wendy stars in her OWN show and is likeable when she’s on..
    Nene girl.. get a weave, DYE yur god damn hair!! Wendy does gossip but it’s her job, the lowest of the low getting the highest of the high kinda money.. bye Nene

• July 22, 2014 at 2:50 pm
    Curt Steele says:

Nene & Wendy are like peas in a pod or crabs in a barrel need I say more

• July 22, 2014 at 2:52 pm
    Stephy says:
    +15

Oh please! Who the hell takes Wendy that seriously that they need to write her a whole novel? Don’t people understand that its Wendy’s job to be MESSY!? How & why do you think her show is so successful?! Hell, why do you think her entire career was/is so successful?. Because, SHE IS MESSY.
    Uncle Wendell really does not mean it. She just gotta do it to support her/himself. Duh! Bye Nene

• July 22, 2014 at 2:52 pm
    Danny b says:

I honestly can’t stand both of them. So……. When’s the On The Run Tour
    coming on HBO again??

fatusankoh Replied:

Sept 20 ok

• July 22, 2014 at 3:11 pm
    Molly says:

Two trannys fighting lol

DestinyFulfilled32 Replied:

What is with you Iggy fans and homophobia. First Iggy disses gay people and now you laughing at trannies?

Country Glam Replied:

Actually Iggy never dissed her LGBT fans and she has a lot of them. She’s given her LGBT fans a shoutout on her debut mixtape. I’ve NEVER heard her speak Ill of the LGBT community.

• July 22, 2014 at 3:12 pm
    Mary Jane Holland says:

NeNe would slay with her own talk show and I think that’s why Wendy keeps getting at her. I think Wendy is trying to sew a bad seed into her audiences head because she knows NeNe is competition and that’s pretty sad seeing as Tyra could have easily done it to her.
    Then again, should we expect any better from a woman who is famous for being mean other people.

Everyone's A Critic Replied:

Nene does not appeal to the calibre of people Wendy does.. that audience is maily middle/ upperclass white people.. Wendy is the Beyonce to Nene’s Keyshia Cole. No Shade

DemiQueenVato Replied:

Gaga didn’t seem to mind Perez when was helping her out, so where is your moral high ground coming from?

Everyone's A Critic Replied:

Who is mentioning Perez and Gaga.. bye! I believe you have the wrong post

• July 22, 2014 at 3:15 pm
    Everyone's A Critic says:

But seriously.. someone needs to dye that hair! C’mon Nene

• July 22, 2014 at 3:16 pm
    LB says:

OH please sit down, this is Wendy’s job, she is hateful but she knows what to do in order to get those ratings in. Remember, this is the same chick who had a top radio show.

The best thing for you to do is ignore her; Wendy is just doing this to keep that show going, she doesn’t really mean it.

• July 22, 2014 at 3:16 pm
    Anne says:

Sam I was in agreement until you suggested Wendy is classy. Maybe not as tactless as Nene when it comes to boasting but you can’t put class and Wendy in the same sentence without including a word like NOT.

• July 22, 2014 at 3:23 pm
    metzo says:

Idc what anybody says but IT WAS ABOUT PHUCKING TIME THAT SOMEBODY PUTS THIS TRANNY IN HER PLACE.
    Idc if it’s your job to report celebrity gossip but Wendall Williams comes off as a HATEFUL BLACK WOMAN who can’t say something positive about other Black women, but is pretty comfortable down talking. She always focuses on the negative but never speaks on the positive.
    She’s EXCELLENT at talking s*** about other celebrities marriages when we all know that her husband has cheated twice on her and she still stayed with him regardless.

Fairy J Blige Replied:

And what has her being black got to do with her being hateful?

• July 22, 2014 at 3:33 pm
    SMH says:

Both of these low class tacky trannies need to sit and STFU.

• July 22, 2014 at 3:33 pm
    JJ says:

Why do people always go at Wendy on social media… she says constantly that she will never engage in twitter/FB beef… And she filmed her last show today (which will air tomorrow) so she isn’t going to respond… Nene just wasted her time on some one who doesn’t care lol

• July 22, 2014 at 3:39 pm
    Bravo!! says:

Wendy Williams making money and been making money. Why the f*** will she be pressed about having her on her show, and Wendy Williams media is growing. Now, NeNe would be a good add on to “The View,” or even having her on talk show. No one really talking about NeNe and I see she thirsty for attention. And again Kenya Moore gave everybody a storyline except for kandy last season.

Salome Replied:

Kenya Moore gave storylines? What a hoot! What would she have done without Phaedra or Apollo, or did you forget that they were the only ones who filmed with her when she first joined the group.

whut Replied:

Kenya is the one who made Nene irrelevant.

Bravo!! Replied:

Nobody has a storyline expect kandy. Before the new season aired we knew NeNe show got cancelled, and Greg and her was going to get married again. The first storyline was giving by Kenya was the bus trip, and then came the Christopher Williams s***, the pajama party, and Kenya asking quest ok about Porsha marriage. The show is about drama and who started all the drama Kenya. Porsha didn’t have a storyline. Apollo and Phaedra no storyline. Now can you tell me everybody storyline since you say Kenya didn’t provide them without any storyline?

• July 22, 2014 at 5:14 pm
    Grump says:

Lol Nene thinks she will really get a talk show with her none educated ghetto ass? Dream on b****.

• July 22, 2014 at 6:40 pm
    Mark111 says:

Wendy is trash, but entertaining trash. The other man is a clown.

• July 22, 2014 at 7:52 pm
    SHAWTY says:

Wendy Williams is worth a whooping 60 MILLION Dollars and she continues to expand her brand…yet NEW MONEY (aka little money) NeNe is barely worth 10 Million yet she felt the need to tell how much she spend on buying Wendy’s purse and how many Birkin bags she has…Like for what? New money and narcissistic…= a FAIL. I can’t

• July 22, 2014 at 10:28 pm
    FutureCIARA says:

Nene throws WEAK shade to me!
    She always comes off insecure or immature and “Very PRESSED”
    Wendy wins… yet again!

• July 22, 2014 at 10:30 pm
    FutureCIARA says:

The self drag is her using Wendy’s name and platform to write her a novel on heer own blog, only to support and wink at a possible “Talk Show” venture…

It will FLOP! Especially if she really gets fired from RHOA

• July 23, 2014 at 2:32 am
    Bravo!! says:

I notice she mad at Wendy Williams, but Wendy wasn’t the only one reporting about her bag. I watch tmz and she was a topic on there. I see NeNe needs some attention.