The Hip-Hop staple Nicki Minaj has bagged another multi-platinum album with her third studio set ‘The Pinkprint’.
Details on the rapper’s latest win below…
Powered by the singles ‘Pills n Potions‘ and ‘Anaconda’, the UMG-backed set was certified 2x Platinum on February 10th 2016.
A year later, as its singles and album cuts pick up Gold and Platinum certifications in the U.S. and foreign markets alike, the set’s sales set sail towards the 3 million units moved mark with support from streams garnered within the last twelve months.
Quite interestingly, even when streams are taken out of the equation, the album’s digits see her sit well above the 1 million records shifted milestone worldwide after it picked up Gold certifications in Poland, Sweden and the United Kingdom.
A follow-up project is expected to be released in 2017.
Yet to hear the set?
Peep its track list and give it a spin via Spotify below…
1. All Things Go
2. I Lied
3. The Crying Game (feat. Jessie Ware)
4. Get On Your Knees (feat. Ariana Grande)
5. Feeling Myself (feat. Beyoncé)
6. Only (feat. Chris Brown, Drake & Lil Wayne)
7. Want Some More (feat. Jeremih)
8. Four Door Aventador (feat. Asabe Ighile)
9. Favorite (feat. Jeremih)
10. Buy A Heart (feat. Meek Mill)
11. Trini Dem Girls (feat. Lunchmoney Lewis)
13. The Night is Still Young
14. Pills N Potions
15. Bed of Lies (feat. Skylar Grey)
16. Grand Piano