Ozuna Confirms He Did Appear In “Intimate Video” & Was Being Extorted

Published: Wednesday 23rd Jan 2019 by Sam

Scandal rocked the Reggaeton arena this week when portions of an “intimate video” of Ozuna – one of its leading stars – hit the net.

Complicating the story the more were growing rumors that (prior to the vid’s release) the ‘Taki Taki’ performer had been at the center of an extortion attempt – given that two other men are said to appear in the same video. Take from that what you will.

Array

In any case, the name of a local queer rapper, Kevin Fret, was attached the extortion story. As such, when he was mysteriously murdered this month, the snowball of hearsay became too big to ignore.

Addressing the matter head-on, Ozuna is speaking up and out…

In a surprise move, Cardi B‘s ‘Modelo’ collaborator confirmed that he was indeed the individual on the tape – although he bills it a mistake and stresses he was a minor at the time.

He also admits, by way of his lawyer Antonio Sagardía, to being extorted and revealed that he paid Fret $50,000 to keep it hidden.

Reps for Ozuna adamantly assert that, despite this, he is not nor has he ever been under investigation by authorities — about anything.

A statement released by the 26-year-old’s Dimelo VI imprint read:

“At the time, we filed a complaint. Our attorney confirmed yesterday that urban artist Ozuna was extorted through an intimate video filmed when he was a minor. This video was edited with the objective of causing even more harm. At the time [of the extortion plot], we filed a complaint and all the legal measures are being taken, as sending and publishing videos of minors is a state and federal offence.”

In a more personal reaction, Ozuna himself said:

“What happened was a mistake of the past. Like many young people, I made a mistake, fueled by ignorance. Today, I’m not only sorry for what happened, but I condemn it. That’s why I looked for help and I am certain everything will be cleared. Likewise, I’m following the process and am always willing to collaborate with authorities to prevent the evil that resulted from this big mistake. More importantly, I ask my family for forgiveness. They are my life’s priority and I will continue to fight for them always.”  

Dimelo capped off the robust response, with:

“We hope this serves as an example and a message to all teenagers and adults.”

The entire story is…wow.

Your thoughts?

Posted under:

Comments 6

Please Post Your Comments & Reviews

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

  1. Liam January 23, 2019

    There’s actually 2 videos the one that was being extorted was a personal video Frett had when Ozuna was only 16 which is child pornography….of course the 2nd one he was actually 18. So plz report accurate news TGJ 🤦🏾‍♂️

    • Brent Christopher January 23, 2019

      they ALWAYS get their details mixed up, confused or left out altogether.

      • Liam January 24, 2019

        Lol true point

    • DanYiel Iman January 24, 2019

      Well fortunately for me I’m not searching for child p*** videos like a lot of y’all!!🤦🏽‍♂️

      • Liam January 24, 2019

        Well no one had to search when they were flooded on your twitter timeline 🤷🏿‍♂️

  2. kiki January 23, 2019

    does anyone know where this video can be found ?

Recommended Posts
.. **