Kelis Slams PETA

shares
kelis flaunt 5 500x405 Kelis Slams PETA

A few days ago, we provided you with images of Kelis in London. Well, it seems that the singer has come under fire from PETA for wearing fur while she braced against the UK cold. Kelis has taken the time to respond to her critics in a very extensive yet hilarious blog post provided by Bossip.com:

Kelis’ Letter to PETA

There is no humane way to kill anything, let me start there. It’s unfortunate but it’s part of life. With that being said, I would eat pterodactyl if you found some and you told me it was meaty and delicious. And after doing a very minimal amount of research……. I found out that the founder Ingrid Newkirk is completely batty. I had a feeling but she far exceeded my expectations. I mean certifiably insane! Lol this chicks will is nuts, google it – it’s a riot! Beyond the fact that I think she’s a diabetic, which means she needs insulin, which is taken from lab pigs (I know this because my sister happens to be in veterinary school), which would be completely hypocritical. It’s like don’t abuse animals unless it can help me.

I feel very strongly about a lot of things such as the sweatshops that spin cotton and the blood on their hands. Btw it’s not just the look of fur. It’s warm as hell and feels glorious, ever rubbed faux fur on your body? Nothing luxurious about that. Then the letter proceeded to name artist and designers who don’t wear real fur. Great! More for me! I don’t judge them, don’t judge me.

If I started wearing endangered animals like polar bear or orangutan then talk to me. (Which btw for the record I would not – I do believe in the preservation of endangered species) But the minks and chinchilla that quite honestly are rodents and if weren’t in the form of a coat I would demand they be put to death anyway are not an issue to me.The death of high fashion. Ugh.

I eat meat, and in fact my mouth salivates as I type the word meat! And the paint throwing that’s just ridiculous! What if I was hurling Loubitons and Pierre Hardy’s at every sad poorly dressed person on the street? As right as I may be it’s just fanatical and crazy. And people have the right to feel as they please. What about art? Survival of the fittest. Natural selection? No let’s just let all the rodents run free and over take our cities. Oh wait they have, NY and LA in particular are infested! Why don’t u save them all from scavenging on the streets and ruining my evening strolls, take them home. Make them pets! Get off my back! Pun intended!

Underpaid minorities picking your vegetables, now that’s fine for you right? Please, fight for their rights. How about the poverty in the communities of brown people around the world. She had the nerve to say (and I quote) “get over it” talking of the issue of black people and slavery in this country verses cows being slaughtered. Is she kidding me? Lol yes she must be. Actually, she’s lucky most black people have real issues to worry about in the U.S and don’t give a crap what her delusional privileged opinions are. But she should try saying that again just for kicks n giggles on the corner of Adam Clayton Powell Blvd in Harlem n see how well people “get over it” lol. If u want to preach do it about something worthwhile don’t waste my time trying to save the dang chipmunk.

Find a worthwhile cause like the women being maimed in these Middle Eastern countries. Or female circumcision. Or women’s rights here in America, we still get paid less for doing the same jobs as men. Quite honestly if you hate the world so much go live in the forest where no one else has to hear you complain about the perfectly good food chain the good Lord created. Everyone has the right to an opinion, and that’s mine on that! xoxo

Thoughts?

shares

This Week's Top Commentators

Top Commentators

• Tyler

Tyler (108)

• I STAN(D) FOR TALENT

I STAN(D) FOR TALENT (82)

• DEL BEY

DEL BEY (58)

• Mark111

Mark111 (56)

1. January 14, 2010 at 12:56 pm
    parisian girl says:

LMAO kelis!!you betta PREACH!!!

2. January 14, 2010 at 12:58 pm
    Tha Phoenix says:

PREACH, SISTER, PREACH.

Most of these people would pass a dying man in the street, but they got all het up about what are essentially glorified rats…

I would rather focus my time on starving, suffering people…

3. January 14, 2010 at 12:59 pm
    WTF says:

well dang..she had me cracking especially about the rodents…she has a point though..they are more important things to talk about..i must say though, i like the feisty kelis…bring that attitude ma…your beats better be the same..i cannot wait!!

4. January 14, 2010 at 1:00 pm
    ... says:

she’s an uncaring little c*** and seems like a wretched person, from this to not wanting her kid to believe in santa to being a gold digger and trying to take nas for all he’s worth.

i like some of her music but she loses me as a fan each time she says stupid s*** like this.

and fur is tacky as hell.

5. January 14, 2010 at 1:01 pm
    Boricua says:

Yes Kelis thats it! You better get then right together!!!
    Ugh, Love her!

6. January 14, 2010 at 1:09 pm
    AREIS says:

love it.

7. January 14, 2010 at 1:19 pm
    deedee says:

thats y I stan hard for this crazy bish..GO KELIS

8. January 14, 2010 at 1:20 pm
    shelly-chelle says:

peta need to sit their asses down! yea animals are important but humans come first. besides, animals were meant to be killed anyway.

9. January 14, 2010 at 1:30 pm
    B says:

LOVE IT!!!!! Kelis is HILARIOUS and most of all, RIGHT!!!!!

10. January 14, 2010 at 1:33 pm
    Nick says:

I’m a bleeding liberal, but PETA has to be one of the most corrupt, vile organizations around. Even they kill hundreds of animals every year in their “shelters”. Thank you, Kelis. At least SOMEONE is firing back to this utterly stupid organization.

11. January 14, 2010 at 1:42 pm
    RANDOM says:

TAKE THAT PETA

12. January 14, 2010 at 2:27 pm
    123 says:

She ain’t nothing but a gold digger…. lol

13. January 14, 2010 at 2:33 pm
    123 says:

And someone educate this b**** on synthetic insulin

14. January 14, 2010 at 2:33 pm
    123 says:

can someone*

15. January 14, 2010 at 2:40 pm
    Truth says:

123 kick rocks..go suck your mother..Kelis is the truth..u heard..LOL

16. January 14, 2010 at 2:42 pm
    trucie says:

YES YES b****. OMG LOL I’M ON THE DAMN FLOOR. VERY f****** WELL SAID!

17. January 14, 2010 at 2:42 pm
    Remy says:

hey people. the fact that Peta cares for animals doesnt mean they DONT care for people. We are generally waaaay more empathic for our fellow human beings but animals suffer horribly in this world and they deserve a decent treatment, too. I wont speak about PETA because i dont know everything about them – i DO know however that (this is directed to Nick) they put away f. ex. dogs that have been taken away from fighting rings- and only the ones that truly CANT be rehabilitated. And trust me, its better for a dog to be painlessly put away than live the horror of a fighting ring.
    Kelis uses very shallow argumentation…”dont abuse animals unless they can help me” – and how exactly does the fur cap she will wear once in her life HELPS her? why even abuse animals in the first place, if it can be avoided?

18. January 14, 2010 at 2:48 pm
    12345 says:

stupid c***, should burn in hell

19. January 14, 2010 at 2:49 pm
    Ms. CLaY says:

LMMFA0!!! THIS IS THE FUNNIEST ISH I HAVE EVER READ! I’M STILL LAUGHING! I LOVE KELIS AND SHE IS SO RIGHT! I AGREE WITH HER %100! ……STILL LAUGING!

20. January 14, 2010 at 2:59 pm
    Peta SUCKS! says:

“Beyond the fact that I think she’s a diabetic, which means she needs insulin, which is taken from lab pigs (I know this because my sister happens to be in veterinary school), which would be completely hypocritical. It’s like don’t abuse animals unless it can help me.”

@ Remy

You are a f****** dumbass. Read it right. Shes saying that Ingrid(the founder of peta) is a hypocrite for using insulin which is taken from lab pigs. Ingrid will say “don’t abuse animals” and then lets it happen because it helps her ass. That is what Kelis said.

21. January 14, 2010 at 3:09 pm
    DizzyGuy1985 says:

She needs to be a journalist or atleast have a little blog. That kept me entertained. She dug in that ass. Love her for that….

22. January 14, 2010 at 3:19 pm
    Dave says:

She went INN!!

23. January 14, 2010 at 3:26 pm
    mez says:

Im with Kelis on this …I dont usually like her except for Milkshake but she is correct here!

24. January 14, 2010 at 3:31 pm
    Kyus93 says:

I LOVE HER

25. January 14, 2010 at 3:32 pm
    caroline wilson says:

KELIS HAD SOMEWHAT OF A POINT ABOUT PETA FOLLOWERS THROWING PAINT BUT SHE’S GOT ENOUGH MONEY TO BUY GOOD QUALITY FAUX-FUR -SHE BETTER WATCH HER BACK NEXT TIME SHE WEARS FUR THOSE PETA PEOPLE DO NOT BACK DOWN EASILY AND THIS LETTER MIGHT PROVOKE THEM

26. January 14, 2010 at 4:18 pm
    nate says:

This was hilarious! especially the line about taking the rats home with them, so she could enjoy her evening strolls.. So true.. PETA is just another white upper class owned organization of restless people.. Research people issues.. I mean I don’t anything against Peta I just don’t like how quick they are to attack people for being them.. If Peta wants to bring down organizations for animal experiments, etc then fine I have no problem with that, but attacking people who simply wear already dead fur is just stupidity.

27. January 14, 2010 at 4:23 pm
    tiff says:

Kelis is not the one to be messed with lol! Out of all the celebs I banked on kelis being the first person to go in on the PETA . She doesn’t care what anybody has to say about her and will take no ish from anybody .

28. January 14, 2010 at 5:34 pm
    Pinky_G says:

She does raise some good points… actually.

29. January 14, 2010 at 5:46 pm
    Hm? says:

I’m glad that she stood up against PETA (there should always be two sides presented)
    but I don’t think she did it in the right way.

She compared minks to rats? I don’t know much about the fur industry but I doubt that whoever is making her her coat is gathering all the while minks in the cities that live in people’s houses and eat their food. And to say that these “rodents” disturb her walks is a bit self-centred. I mean, they are living beings too. Humans build cities and forget that before there were cities there were animals, and then freak out when they invade their space. And did she really just demand that all minks and chinchillas get put to death? It seems like she’s pulling out excuses.

And there is a difference between killing an animal for food and killing an animal for extravagance. You can’t mention survival of the fittest and all that when you’re talking about killing animals frivolously. You don’t see lions killing 100 antelopes just for fun.

And lastly, I see her point that there are many other worthy causes to be going after. But you can say that about almost every organization. “Don’t even bother with helping ______ because _____ needs it more!”

I’m really not against fur (I wouldn’t buy it but I am not against it..maybe I should be?) but she could have brought up points that were less selfish.

30. January 14, 2010 at 5:55 pm
    uberVU - social comments says:

Social comments and analytics for this post…

This post was mentioned on Twitter by MusicatedMinor: LOL @ Kelis takin’ jabs @ PETA http://thatgrapejuice.net/2010/01/kelis-slams-peta/

31. January 14, 2010 at 6:03 pm
    EclecticCity says:

ROTFL LMMFAO!!! YAS .. I AM OFFICIALLY A KELIS FAN AFTER READING THIS.. THAT WAS SOOOOO FUNNY!!!!! 7 … & She was sooo right by the way!

32. January 14, 2010 at 6:36 pm
    Ms. CLaY says:

@HM?

I DO SEE YOUR POINT THAT IN ANY SITUATION YOU COULD SAY THERE ARE MORE THINGS TO WORRY ABOUT BECAUSE THERE ARE OTHER ORGANIZATIONS THAT YOU COULD SAY THE SAME THING. HOWEVER, AS FAR AS THE “SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST” PART, I THINK SHE WAS TRYNA CONVEY THAT IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE AGAINST ANIMAL ABUSE FOR ONE THING THEN BE AGAINST IT FOR ANOTHER THING AS WELL REGARDLESS OF IF IT IS FOR EXTRAVAGANCE, FOOD, OR SURVIVAL. BE %100 AGAINST IT!!!! I MEAN DON’T TELL SOMEONE “DON’T YOU KILL THIS ANIMAL FOR SUCH AND SUCH” BUT SOON AS YOU’RE ON YOUR DEATH BED OR WHATEVER SAY “OH YEAH GO AHEAD AND KILL THAT PIG FOR SUCH AND SUCH” IT’S JUST HYPOCRITICAL EITHER WAY!

33. January 14, 2010 at 6:38 pm
    Habib says:

luv that girl i’m still laughin u just go b****!!!!!!!

34. January 14, 2010 at 7:43 pm
    Hm? says:

You’re right.

But no matter what the founder of PETA thought or did about animal rights, a fact is a fact. It’s no use attacking someone else for being cruel to animals when you are being cruel to animals (not saying Kelis ncessarily is, just saying that argumentatively, two wrongs don’t make a right).

35. January 14, 2010 at 8:27 pm
    iDrizz says:

EOW b****! i LIVE FOR KELIS! As insensitive as that may have been for the chinchilla, chipmunk squirrel & rat population, HOMEGIRL READ DOWN!!!!

36. January 14, 2010 at 8:39 pm
    gh_Mikie says:

#

January 14, 2010 at 1:00 pm

and fur is tacky as hell.

RE: oh please get over it!! get a drink and relax, like she said its only an opinion… LOL
    Kelis is the TRUTH

37. January 14, 2010 at 9:35 pm
    Vaphinestkat says:

YO!!!! She got it in…i looove it and it was nothing but the truth….I LMFAO when she said i love meat, i am salivating as i say meat….LMAO!!! Get it kelis!! Always loved you :)

38. January 15, 2010 at 12:14 am
    Bobby from Bulgaria says:

What’s this b*******??? Who does she think she is?

That’s not some of her old “riot” videos here… This is reality… She thinks that’s funny???

That’s just being ARROGANT… That’s all… She’s GUILTY and she has no remorse… That’s bad…

Next time she could be wearing a human scalp on her belt and she’ll be talking about how she thinks some people should be killed cuz she says so… I think she deserves more slamming from PETA and other organizations now… No morality or conscience here at all…

Only ARROGANCE & EGOISM… And that’s bad… For her…

39. January 15, 2010 at 2:14 am
    Rob says:

Tell Em Kelis!!!!
    I hate Peta.

40. January 15, 2010 at 5:38 am
    chelsie says:

Wow such arrogance from Kelis and some of the posters on here.

Personally I have no time for people that don’t care about the existence and lives of animals. PETA isn’t a stupid organisation, btw. Animals are one of the few beautiful and uncorrupt things on this earth and people are arrogant enough to say ‘so what they are only animals’. They have their own lives, families and their own paths to go on.

Kelis cannot equate necessary medical issues such as insulin to shallow things like fashion. And hell, I don’t like the idea of animals being used for medicine and would want the human tissue thing to come immediately.

Its funny that fur wearers try to use the arguement of Child Labour in response to critisism because the very garments they wear are made by children but they don’t care because the clothes ‘make them look good’.

41. January 15, 2010 at 5:41 am
    Remy says:

Hey “PETA SUCKS”
    – your right, i read that wrong, she was talking bout ingrid – but she still misses the point because there’s synthetic insulin.
    no reason for you to call me names.

and if the “good food chain the good Lord created” – really? the Bible actually says the man should care for other beings. Abusing animals, which the human race does every single day – in factory farms, fur farms, laboratories – is a sin. No sentient being should undergo severe, long-lasting pain for a reason as shallow as a person’s the desire to own a fur cap.
    all of you who say she’s right, go to youtube, watch footage from a fur farm, and then speak.

Along the lines of her reasoning – if you’re trying to better the world in ANY way – iin any given time in history – “why dont you go live in a forest if you hate the world so much”? women had to fight for their rights. black people had to. if no-one fought for the change back then, where would we be now? it’s safe to say that human rights activists who made the change possible hated what they saw then. Racism and sexism was and IS present in the world. is it also part of the good order the good Lord created?
    she is ridiculous…..

42. January 15, 2010 at 5:43 am
    chelsie says:

Some of the PETA workers may/may not be corrupt but the organisation prinicple is a nobel one. The protection of another species. . that in it’s self is never a stupid thing.

If I were to stamp on a puppies head in front of you and decide to weave myself some gloves, what would you guys say.

FUR= Cruelty. No it isn’t the only form of cruelty. Unfortunately in this world there is always something or somebody being horribly exploited.. unfortunately it has hard for the consumer to regulate where exactly everything comes from, but to actually not care who is suffering for the produce is WRONG!

43. January 15, 2010 at 8:24 am
    reality101 says:

Despite the blatant ignorance, Kelis did make some very thought provoking points, and her satire is entertaining to say the least. Unfortunately the same can not be said for her deductive reasoning abilities. Her futile attempts to justify why she wears furs only further solidifies the ignorance that will continue to exist because people are not compassionate enough to care for anything other than themselves. SELF SELF SELF. Where is the love and compassion for life? If nothing else she is right about one thing….she is entitled to her own opinion….regardless of how uninformed it may be.

“Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere” Dr. Martin Luther King Jr

44. January 15, 2010 at 9:46 am
    Nicole Smith says:

LaGuardia’s Finest right there class of 97.. You go mama! Now look all I’m saying is to each it’s own.. If you choose not to wear fur that is you business.. But you can go around making judgment calls like that. I find PETA to be a little off with their goals.. As Kelis said do you see PETA people in LA and NY rounding up rats to give em good homes no.. Truth be told I bet if the president of PETA found mice in her house she’d have them them offed quick fast and in a hurry.. I LOVE yes LOVE a good fur honey ! Noting like it… If things cont. like this you wont be able to drink water because the micro organisms have feelings and our bodies offend them .. Do you and Imma rock Fur!

45. January 15, 2010 at 10:08 am
    DizzyGuy1985 says:

PETA is corrupt just like the SPCA CEO. She left her dog in a a lock car for four hours when it was 91 degrees outside. It died of Kidney Failure. People are just trifling.

46. January 15, 2010 at 10:29 am
    bobby from bulgaria says:

OK… If you think and feel that wearing some dead animal on like you’re still living in the caves is luxurious it’s your choice… But that doesn’t mean that people are not gonna judge you for that… Cuz, you see, they will… Time has changed…

47. January 15, 2010 at 11:33 am
    eqvilim says:

lol i always liked kelis.

but now i love her.

48. January 15, 2010 at 3:33 pm
    Nicole Smith says:

@ Bobby lemme ask you a question? Do you wear sneakers? Leather shoes.. Own a leather coat ,a goose down pillow? At this point eat chicken fish or any flying bird? Cause if you do what’s the difference in that and wearing fur coat? before there was cotton people wore ANIMALS to stay warm.. If you are in Africa and on safari you think that lion is gonna give damn about your ass.. Hell no He sees food and food alone… Staying warm is a basic need like eating.. You just happen to look better in fur lol..

49. January 15, 2010 at 5:22 pm
    Remy says:

Nicole, no, a lion is not gonna give a damn.
    And…so…
    this leads us to justifying the lifelong misery people impose on helpless, harmless small animals just for their fur …how?
    You need to stay warm, true. you have countless synthetic fabrics to choose from that are warmer and more comfortable than fur.

Even if Bobby eats meat, wears leather and wool, sleeps on goose down pillows – he makes a conscious choice not to wear fur. he makes an effort, even if it’s partial. You think you can question the value of it by pointing out other things he COULD DO but doesnt? No, you cant. because you dont do ANY of those things.

50. January 16, 2010 at 11:17 am
    Hope says:

Phahaha she worded it so good that she had me thinkin twice on wat i belive….i mean she is completely right if she wonts to wear fur then let her b/c she ant the only one in the world wearing fur…so there will be no way to stop the selling of fur…therefore i wouldnt go around wearing it in a public setting b/c she is a “celebrity” and she mighta just lost a couple of fans that way…but being that she is not to big at this moment in time…it cant hurt her to much…plus it might of just brung a little attintion to her right in time! :o)

51. January 16, 2010 at 1:19 pm
    sarah says:

I’m not a fan of PETA or their tactics but at least they stand for something. Kelis surely doesn’t

I feel very strongly about a lot of things such as the sweatshops that spin cotton and the blood on their hands. Really? Ever done anything about that? All that gold on your hand; know where those diamonds come from? What they are paying for? Oh no let’s not talk about that huh.

How about the poverty in the communities of brown people around the world.
    Sure Kelis, you rather spend money on luxuries like fur coats instead of fighting for their rights don’t you? Bla bla bla keeping it real, sure spoiled brat.

Kelis: complete hypocrite

52. January 16, 2010 at 5:14 pm
    Rose says:

Well Said!!

53. January 19, 2010 at 8:49 am
    kiki fire says:

well 1st of all that was a typical display of how self centered humans are the root of all evil…the circle of life was meant for our survival not for fashion…if she lived in the arttic and was wearing fur for survival due to the frigid cold temperature then maybe she would have a valid point. but here is a lil bit of wisdom for everyone..no matter what u eat or what u wear..plant or animal it doesn’t really matter YOU ARE STILL TAKING A LIFE…ppl should really take the time to think about what they are saying, but kk kelis whatever helps you sleep at night. to each his own..but don’t use Gods perfect circle as an exuse to be a jerk..Either way there are way more important things to be worried about besides what kind of animal Kelis is wearing..but i think she would have been better off jus not sayin anything at all. i dont think that she’ll be getting any good karma back for that statement………

54. January 21, 2010 at 2:42 am
    FrenchFur says:

She’s a only a b****… Nothing in her head, all in her fur…
    she thinks about humans ? her ?
    It was on that if nobody raises a finger, things never change.
    I do not know about PETA, but I know how they ‘kill’ these animals for taking their fur (when they are ‘lucky’, because most are flayed alive …) and when we know that, we said that if stop wearing fur may aiding, why not.

55. February 1, 2010 at 3:05 am
    jane doe says:

Typical hip hop b****- more attitude than brains. Everytime an animal rights group criticizes someone people accuse them of caring more about animals then people. Strangely enough no one seems to mention that the NAACP doesn’t do much for people either- just a lot of showboating. They’ll go after Don Imus but never a black guy whose done a million times worse. Also the hip hop community and civil rights industry are extreamley self indulgent and materialistic. Who are they to point the finger at PETA for not caring about people considering the high rate of murder amoung young black people? Apparently it is young black people who don’t value human life, not PETA

56. February 1, 2010 at 3:08 am
    jane doe says:

If Kellis is going to play the slavery card, and the race card while accusing PETA of not caring about people SHE should put her money where her mouth is and spend her money freeing slaves in Africa rather than buy gaudy fur coats that cost half a million dollars.

57. March 3, 2010 at 4:46 am
    Ms. Lisa says:

This b**** is and has ALWAYS been out of her skull….what a mess….and too speak of fashion…OMG….thats a joke…this hot mess has NO sense of fashion. Please make sure you take your meds before you start posting your insane comments.

58. March 18, 2010 at 11:15 pm
    B says:

I love all people no matter what their “choices” might be. We are all earthlings after-all:

I’d give this a watch, no matter what “side” you are on. Just a reminder of who we are.

59. June 16, 2010 at 6:15 am
    Frances says:

what a f****** b****, she is a f****** w**** for thinking she is so much better than the other creatures that she shares this world with, i hope she gets brutally beaten to death and then gets turned into a coat…not that I would wear!!!

you’re no better than a rat, sweetie, actually i think they have more compassion and love for this earth and life than you do…and shut the f*** up about slavery it’s over and done with, humans will always be corrupt and exploit eachother…and at least they can fight back, why can’t we leave helpless animals alone?

I hope that b**** f****** burns. I will not even listen to the radio if any of that s*** she calls music comes on.

60. June 16, 2010 at 6:17 am
    Frances says:

Also…if she cares so much why is she spending ridiculous amounts of money on “fashion” while there’s people all over the world that don’t even have shoes or something to eat??? What a compassionate woman.

I hate ignorance.

61. August 24, 2010 at 10:40 pm
    anonymous says:

I think everyone has the right to have a point of view. PETA has their principles and well….THOSE WHO LOVE TO WEAR FUR AND EAT MEAT (SUCH AS MYSELF) should be able to exercise that right too. I don’t think one preference over another makes anyone more or less compassionate when it comes to these sorts of issues and I just think that is the point Kelis is trying to make. It’s just not fair for PETA to target individuals, particularly celebrities to enforce their own viewpoint any more than others should insist PETA change their points of view. I do however think they should change THEIR TACTICS. By changing their tactics (for example the finger pointing, the throwing the paint on individuals that choose to wear fur….etc..) I think they would gain more respect, hence the letter Kelis wrote to PETA does not acknowledge respect towards their tactics. SHE IS PROBABLY JUST ONE OF FEW CELEBRITIES that has spoken out about HER preference and PETA tactics….the only other one I know to have made a comment about paint throwing on her fur was Kimora Lee Simmons:-) Other celebrities just run, duck and hide and stay silent when they get “busted for wearing fur”. Maybe others may think Kelis is being selfish or arrogant but in essence, I think PETA is also being selfish and arrogant by using certain tactics.

62. September 5, 2010 at 4:30 pm
    justine says:

Kelis, you’re so stupid. So many flaws in your logic. That wasn’t funny at all. But hey i guess i shouldn’t be surprised to read stuff like this come from a woman who sings about milkshakes bringing boys to her yard. You’ve failed at making fun of the cause, so now my suggestion is for you to actually try to learn about it. Do research on the CAUSE and the principles entailed by it; not Newkirk’s will. Then form an actual opinion. Hopefully if you’ve done everything right, you’ll come up with a more educated viewpoint. xoxo

63. Vote

[…] :: Kelis took to her MySpace blog to lash out at PETA like PETA was her ex husband Nas. [That Grape Juice] […]