Monica ‘Still Standing’ – Episode 10

Monica still standing Monica Still Standing   Episode 10

Episode 10 of Monica‘s BET reality show ‘Still Standing’ aired on BET last night. Check it out above. As usual, I’m watching it now…what are you waiting for?! LOL. Enjoy.

• January 6, 2010 at 2:30 pm
    MaZ says:

Love Mo’! Would be cool to hear productions from Dallas Austin on her next record. Her second album “The boy is mine” is one of my favorite.

• January 6, 2010 at 2:40 pm
    TJ says:

I love this show. Monica is such an amazing person. “Everything to Me” should be the lead single, but regardless to the lead single, I’m going to be buying my copies of her album. I know this album is going to be sheer FIRE! GO MONICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• January 6, 2010 at 8:54 pm
    cutiepie says:

Mo is definetly coming wit that classic MISS THANG MUSIC.

• January 7, 2010 at 5:54 am
    antertain says:

Polow is jokes lol. He sounds so loose.

Him and Mo were fighting their points good and proper.
    Timbo made some great points 4real.

All the songs sound so good. This album needs to have the fire hits on it and them BALLADS are sooooo strong so far.

All i’m saying is 10 songs NOT enough 4this album!!!

Mo’ is great

• January 7, 2010 at 2:43 pm
    Ben says:

I’m surprised at how long the season is lasting. Normally BET reality shows don’t go past 6 episodes, and this is like at least number 8.

• January 7, 2010 at 9:35 pm
    bay says:

@ BEN…monica signed on for like 12 or 13 episodes!

I LOOOVE THIS EPISODE! MO BETTER LET POLOW KNO WHAT IT REALLY IS…cant wait for the next season

• January 11, 2010 at 3:31 am
    Willy Wang says:

I want Dallas Austin’s tracks on the album. They have MAGIC!!!! also, it would be cool for her to work with Jimmy & Terry.

• February 18, 2010 at 2:46 pm
    Teresa says:

What Kind of Louis Vuitton Bag Monics Has?? Man I want that Bag!

• June 23, 2010 at 3:45 am
    rea says:

i love monica’s music she always sing about real life’s things she is an very powerful singer she inspires me.