Hot Shot: Usher’s ‘Raymond Vs. Raymond’ Cover Art

usher raymond v raymond Hot Shot: Ushers Raymond Vs. Raymond Cover Art

Usher revealed the official cover art for his upcoming studio album, ‘Raymond vs. Raymond’, recently. The entertainer, who is gearing up for the March 3oth release of the LP, seems of have had a change of heart regarding the previously released album art. Let’s see if this new cover will get more people interested in the ‘Raymond vs. Raymond’.

What do you think of the cover?

• February 6, 2010 at 6:40 am
    wtf says:

boring cover…yawnnnnn!!

• February 6, 2010 at 6:48 am
    Bryan says:

I like the other one better! this one is boring.!!!

• February 6, 2010 at 7:09 am
    Aryo says:

The cover is so idiotic
    just like himself

• February 6, 2010 at 9:15 am
    brooks says:

its great!!! Theres more to it than the last one.

• February 6, 2010 at 9:28 am
    shellychelle says:

dont care! the songs that have leaked suck! I want the old usher back

• February 6, 2010 at 12:13 pm
    beemichael says:

great cover – cant wait for his performance on vday and his album march 30th!

• February 6, 2010 at 1:13 pm
    jay says:

I prefer the old one. But I’m still puzzled as to why it’s called Raymond vs Raymond but hopefully all will be revealed soon. I love Hey Daddy and Lil’ Freak but really hated Papers.

• February 6, 2010 at 1:29 pm
    Me Damnit! says:

I could care less about the album cover! I don’t buy an album based on what the cover looks like. Although I do like to enjoy the pics on the insided of the cover. The music is the only thing that matters to me when it is time for me o buy and album

I have heard a couple tracks that I like and I am excited about the album. I liked ‘There goes my baby’ and “Lil Freak’ ft Nicki Minaj. I looove ‘Daddy’s Home’ but it is not making the impact on the charts I am sure he would have hoped for! I am a big Ush fan, and I will be copin this album like all the rest, but I am starting to wonder if his time as the Prince of r&b has really come to an end! It seems as if people just aren’t feeling him anymore.

• February 6, 2010 at 1:49 pm
    ?. says:

Please! U all who are fans of Usher have to have faith in him. His time has not ended, he can still make a few more good albums then his time will be up. Don’t be so quick to count him out. His music is still amazing and brilliant. He will come back sooner than u think. I can’t wait for Usher to succeed again with this one!

• February 6, 2010 at 2:13 pm
    lyric_lee says:

the one on the left isnt him – zoom in to see closer

• February 6, 2010 at 3:32 pm
    I am Hatian says:

I heard a leak on youtube called “Just Be” OMG! I LOVE IT! Usher is exploring with his voice and I really felt that song. I hope to God that single makes the cut. His voice is so beautiful on “Just Be”.

• February 6, 2010 at 6:05 pm
    antertain says:

Cover is GREAT.
    It fits the title.

He’s been through a break up, breakdown, divorce. He’s torn with emotions which makes it Raymond vs Raymond.

• February 6, 2010 at 8:13 pm
    cutiegurl says:

im not feeling his new stuff at all :(

• February 7, 2010 at 5:49 pm
    Mahogany03 says:

It looks like he’s trying to represent good vs evil. The pic on the left (evil) looks dark and he has tats (I don’t think Usher has any real tats, I may be wrong). The pic on the right (good) is not as dark and he doesn’t have tats.

I like “Foolin’ Around” and “Lil Freak”. I haven’t paid much attn to his other songs.