Chilli Talks Abortion Of First Child & Usher Relationship

chilli vh1 Chilli Talks Abortion Of First Child & Usher Relationship

Who said reality shows were all about the silliness and tomfoolery? In the latest episode of Chilli‘s hit VH1 reality show ‘What Chilli Wants’, the TLC star goes deep, tearing up when talking with a psychologist about aborting her first pregnancy with producer Dallas Austin. The mother of one also opened up about her much noted relationship with R&B star Usher. Check out the video below…

Wow! The abortion is actually news to me. That said, while I’m sure there are a number of opinions on this, this simply reinforces the oh-so-neglected fact that these stars are human beings just like you and me.

• May 10, 2010 at 6:48 am
    Wande says:

I so feel her pain, its actually crazy growing threw that on your own. 9 years of crying, wow that is sooooo deep.

Women think that having an abortion erases the pain, and the stress of having a child, to be honest it just increases it, and makes you depressed

• May 10, 2010 at 6:50 am
    Veebz says:

WOOOW thats deep…. I don’t know about having a child to replace a child you aborted years ago… But she seems liek a really good mother
    Abortion really takes a mental toll on a woman

• May 10, 2010 at 6:57 am
    Off The Wall says:

As long as Chilli ask God for forgiveness, and forgives herself she should be okay.

• May 10, 2010 at 7:00 am
    DizzyGuy1985 says:

That is deep. I don’t know how that would feel to have to deal with that or make that decision. But it kind of sucks that she still had a kid anyway by him. She should have kept the first one. But maybe she knows better now.

I feel like there are too many ways of protecting yourself these days to be having abortions. That goes for the man and the women.

• May 10, 2010 at 7:09 am
    PLAIN AND SIMPLE says:

WOW!! I guess this was a hard pill to sallow. Then going to another man so soon to me was just to much. One thing she is right about your relationship coming with their own faults. Rushing into a relationship is never the answer. My heart goes out to you Chilli

• May 10, 2010 at 7:30 am
    Gary says:

SAM YOUR SUCH A f****** HYPOCRITE

RIHANNA IS A HUMAN TOO, THINK ABOUT THAT NEXT TIME YOU BECOME THE KEYBOARD GANGSTER YOU THINK YOU ARE, ASS!!!!!!

• May 10, 2010 at 7:49 am
    Ali says:

SAID NAME Does not need to be commented in every damn post! Bless Chilli, lesson to young girls be safe or keep your legs closed because a) it’s not cool to abort as a means of contraception and/or b) it can haunt you for life.

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Sam GrapeJuice, Sam GrapeJuice, krystle green, Trent Jones, ♫ ♪Venessa Byron♫ ♪ and others. ♫ ♪Venessa Byron♫ ♪ said: RT @thatgrapejuice: Chilli Talks Abortion Of First Child & Usher Relationship: Who said reality shows were all about the silliness and… http://bit.ly/aX0gHH [...]

• May 10, 2010 at 8:20 am
    blaze says:

i’m confused about the rihanna comment (gary). where did her name come up at?

• May 10, 2010 at 8:23 am
    Pucci says:

DizzyGuy1985

I 100% agree with you, but if you look @ Chili’s situation. She had the abortion back in the VERY early 90s, when ppl were just learning about protection. I’m not sure what you meant & i’m not attacking you, i was just giving my perspective on the situation.

• May 10, 2010 at 8:30 am
    DizzyGuy1985 says:

@PUCCI…i agree with you on that.

• May 10, 2010 at 9:12 am
    Gary says:

im talking about when sam says ‘this simply reinforces the oh-so-neglected fact that these stars are human beings just like you and me’. maybe sam will realise this next time he attacks rihanna and realizes that she is a human living her dream!!!

• May 10, 2010 at 9:51 am
    SHAUNTI HEATH says:

THATS WHAT7 WRONG WITH THE WORLD TODAY. THE ARE ALWAY7 IN SOMEBODYS BUSNESS!

• May 10, 2010 at 10:03 am
    Jermaine says:

@GARY.. I see what u mean.

• May 10, 2010 at 10:07 am
    hardcastle says:

i hear you too, gary!!!!!!!

• May 10, 2010 at 10:08 am
    hardcastle says:

i like this artist also , and she and her group was one of the best , when they was all together and performing, go on chilli.!!!!!!!

• May 10, 2010 at 10:11 am
    hardcastle says:

we are blessed to have so many different beautiful and talented people in the world. and all of them brings something different to the table , and thats what makes it so good.,,,we would all be bored to death if all of the entertainers looked just alike ,,,like siamese twins and they all sounded just alike . now how sad would that be????

• May 10, 2010 at 10:20 am
    hardcastle says:

@ gary , you know me and friends talk a lot about blogs and everything and we have come to feel like a lot of the web masters and others see a artist like rihanna as being a foreigner,,, and rihanna has fan sites all over the world, she was a international person when she first came on the stage and her first hit placed her smack off in to the international stage,,,, and the hate will soon be wiped out because rihanna too has proved herself and she has made it . and right about now rihanna do not have to prove nothing , she has out lasted that one hit wonder stage and like jay says shes on to the next one.so i say hide and watch because love her are hate her shes a international super star,,,,and shes a household name around the world, and she did not come from no group,,,she stepped out on faith and the rest is history,,,and do she get a fair shake ,,,,no she does not ,,,, she needs to be awarded for the mess that she has to go through all the time on the web.!!! and whats so funny but true rihanna loves all people!!!!

• May 10, 2010 at 10:22 am
    hardcastle says:

chilli is really beautiful ,,, s***,,,,,,,very good all round entertainer ,,, and i love her!!!!!!

• May 10, 2010 at 11:00 am
    Liberal says:

This took place before TLC even came out which mean it was like in 1990! With that said, “the nowadays ….”comment is —> Even if it was today, from experience, I know that not all forms of birth control work everybody.

She wasn’t ready. The group was just about to take off, what would she do with a baby?

• May 10, 2010 at 11:43 am
    honeygirluk says:

@ GARY
    I agree with you.

Anyway If chilli had that baby he or she would be almost 20 years old now.
    That must have being a hard decision to make.

• May 10, 2010 at 11:56 am
    hihihihi says:

@GARY:;

SO f***** TRUE

PREACH IT

• May 10, 2010 at 12:58 pm
    here to laugh says:

Umm Gary Im an “R” word fan, but this post is about Chilli, okay? Catch Sam on the next “R” word post about your concerns.

Anyway, this interview was very deep, and I can’t imagine the pain Chilli went through ohysically and mentally after that abortion. Also, I didn’t know her and Dallas had dated so long. I knew they have a child together, but I thought she had gotten with him later in TLC’s career or something.

This interview really made me miss the 90s and the TLC days!

• May 10, 2010 at 1:50 pm
    BEYONCE VS. THE WORLD says:

CHILLI IS A b****

• May 10, 2010 at 2:48 pm
    THE ISH says:

^^^

@BEYONCE VS. THE WORLD

That was really a shallow no hearted comment u made.

I love Beyonce but what Chilli was talking about is deep. ANd plus where doesn BEyonce come from in this post.

• May 10, 2010 at 3:18 pm
    Stacey says:

You know how you know a fan is obsessed?

When EVERY post, even about other people, becomes a dedication to their idols.

Anywho, I had a friend growing up who had an abortion for a guy she knew wouldn’t take care of the baby, plus she was really young. She had a complete nervous breakdown, seeing babies all the time and hearing babies crying. I don’t think she ever got over it.

People think that abortions are an easy thing, but it has lifelong consequences.

When I found out I was pregnant, my fiance didn’t want the baby and I changed my mind at the last minute and walked out of the abortion clinic. Best decision I ever made. My daughter is 18 and I never had any more children. She is such a blessing.

I hope Chili has been able to get past this.

• May 10, 2010 at 4:11 pm
    Gary says:

@here to laugh
    i only posted about rihanna on this post because of what sam said about them being human just like us, i wouldnt of posted otherwise :)

@hardcastle
    i couldnt agree more with you!!!

• May 10, 2010 at 4:35 pm
    NAS says:

In fact I’m actually getting sick and tied of some delusional fanatics that will go out of their way to make their so-called idol look just as stupid and pathetic as they are.

You’re literally tarnishing Beyonce’s image if you actually RESPECT her like you claim to be……….!!!

• May 10, 2010 at 8:21 pm
    tracy says:

@HARDCASTLE
    Rihanna may have fans internationally but she is NOT a household name. The only thing that would have made her one was the beatdown she got from Chris Brown. She also can’t sing or dance. She’s mediocre but people like her for her looks and her fashion sense. I don’t dislike her but I think that’s the reason why many people criticize her. She just isn’t very talented. At least Beyonce, Lady Gaga, and Alicia Keys have vocal talent.

• May 11, 2010 at 1:58 am
    esspee says:

love her and commend her bravery!

protection is the priority! tlc is the best group of all timeeeeeeeeee!

• May 11, 2010 at 6:10 am
    Gary says:

@Tracy
    if rihanna is just fashion sense, then is that all lady gaga is?? once lady gaga runs out of ideas and stops being who she is, the world will move onto the next one!!!

• May 11, 2010 at 11:18 am
    Baron says:

Sounds like she’s come a long way. She may have made mistakes during her time with Dallas Austin, but she wised up when she caught wind of Usher’s “faults..those traits that are not going anywhere,” she cut ties. Smart woman, she learned from her mistakes!

• May 11, 2010 at 6:10 pm
    roadsareendless says:

arent psychiatrists bound to confidentiality of everything that is said during sessions? airing it in front of millions of television viewers is definately a breach of that confidentiality LOL. i could tell that psychiatrist was a little nervous during the taping of this video lmao.

• May 14, 2010 at 9:25 pm