Rihanna Covers ‘Fabulous’; Talks Father’s Drug Abuse, Being A Better Performer, & More

Check out Rihanna on the cover of British magazine – Fabulous. The vocal disaster powerhouse talked with the publication about many a topic including her father’s drug addiction, her ‘loud’ hair, trying to better herself as a performer (…), her relationship with her mother, and more.

Quotes after the jump…

Via Concrete Loop / RD:

On her red hair:

“I think I was ready for something new and loud and expressive. It’s really adventurous. I wanted something that was fun, you know. I didn’t want a normal hair color. I’d had blonde, and it was so boring. Black is still my favorite, but I was looking for a color that was edgy. I guess it was just the place I was in at that time. I felt like being spontaneous, and I also wanted to go for something extreme. I couldn’t do green or purple or pink, so red was like the fine line between normal and extreme!”

On her childhood with an alleged crack-addict father who beat her mother:

“I have a lot of great memories, actually. Somehow, the negativity holds a very small space in my mind and memory. I usually just think about the great things, like the beach [in Barbados where she grew up], learning how to swim and write, and catching fish. And most of those things I did with my father. So I seem to just focus on that.”

On the influence her mother has had on her:

“My mother’s definitely had the most influence on me as a woman throughout my life. She raised me in a way that I could be responsible and fearless — she taught me a lot of things about life. She’s made me realize that it comes with consequences.”

On her motivation:

“I never focus on who or what is at the top, because when people become better at what they do individually, it’s noticed. And that’s all I want to be: an artist who was known for growing constantly and becoming bigger and better. It’s not about who’s better between Rihanna, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga. I’m more in competition with myself. I always challenge myself to do better next time. It doesn’t matter who’s at the top as long as I’m getting closer to that point every time. That’s all I care about.”

On her future:

“I have a lot more I want to do before I’m 30. I want to venture off as an entrepreneur and have my own fashion and make-up lines — just experiment with the things that I love. I’m a rebel. A rebel flower. And that’s girlie, but tough, too — there’s always that strength and vulnerability. There’s always something beautiful, but there’s still an edge.”

On what her fans like most about her:

“I think what my fans enjoy about me are my flaws and imperfections. The fact that I’m rebellious and do things my way motivates them to be individuals. That’s all I care about, you know, people being themselves and living life to the fullest.”

On being called a sex symbol:

“Every time I hear that it’s definitely flattering, but also uncomfortable. That’s not a priority on my list – being a sex symbol or being overly sexy. I’m just a normal woman. I don’t really focus on being a sex symbol.”

On getting married:

“Maybe in the future, but that’s not on my agenda right now. No, I’m not ready for that.”

On the mere mention of Chris Brown’s name:

“You obviously want to talk about Chris Brown, I don’t.”

Sponsored

1. March 21, 2011 at 2:55 pm
    trucie says:

love this chick. Glad she’s not focused on what everyone else is doing. As a fan, I enjoy her music. I like her style and that she’s different. It’s good that she has a role model in her mother who obviously dealth with a great deal. Despite what others say, this is a young women who came from poor backgrounds and has managed to make a name, and a living for herself as well as support her family. Who doesn’t want to be able to do that.

2. March 21, 2011 at 2:57 pm
    trucie says:
  3. March 21, 2011 at 3:00 pm
    lol says:

great interview shs really is maturing

her answer to the mention of chris brown was very mature

that a was amazing way to dodge that loaded bullet

she was very straight to the point loved it

4. March 21, 2011 at 3:01 pm
    kw says:

Interesting read, I think her interviews are becoming much better and more insightful to who she is as a person,artist,daughter. As much as I despise that red hair, she is doing her and can’t and won’t knock her hussel. Luv her answer about CB.

5. March 21, 2011 at 3:02 pm
    GangsterA says:

using an old pic as a cover way to fab mag *roll eyes* the interview is cute i love how she only remmeber the good days from her childhood #goriri

6. March 21, 2011 at 3:06 pm
    kevin says:

She seems to have wanted to talk about cb when rated flop flopped the charts…..

7. March 21, 2011 at 3:06 pm
    jeremydante says:

good interview, horrid cover.
    next b****..

8. March 21, 2011 at 3:10 pm
    lol says:

@kevin
    QUIT startin s*** wit cho lonely a**

9. March 21, 2011 at 3:13 pm
    Who's Cedric? says:

@Kevin
    Hun, let’s not. Anyway cute interview, I just love her.

10. March 21, 2011 at 3:17 pm
    amy says:

im glad she did not answer about chris this interviers need to move on jesus how many times u wanna talk about s*** from 09……….

11. March 21, 2011 at 3:21 pm
    Verbie says:

=====================

so her mom influenced her to be a banana boat h**?

12. March 21, 2011 at 3:25 pm
    lol says:

@Verbie
    lame

13. March 21, 2011 at 3:29 pm
    lax says:

she looks georgeous, and that is two magazines in less than a month that is great.
    i applaud her for seeing through the smoking mirrows and keeping her cool and staying focus on her career journey ahead of her.

14. March 21, 2011 at 3:30 pm
    Heaven says:

LOL

15. March 21, 2011 at 3:33 pm
    lax says:

talented and has a fierce sense of style and fashion, i see the red hair is following her all over the world and even foreign. and being featured on vogue and fablous is pricless.

16. March 21, 2011 at 3:33 pm
    Sherlock says:

She’ll start “talking” about CB again when it’s promo time. Although, seems like her father is the newest “predator” in her life. Only victim in the world.

17. March 21, 2011 at 3:34 pm
    Dilla says:

This girl is beautiful. Congrats to her success

18. March 21, 2011 at 3:38 pm
    MISHKA says:

Are those her real answerst? Naaaaah !!!

I guess Def Jam or her UK press agency did the job but anywho this is how she should handle her interviews as from now: .No unnecessary shock value, everything is on point , perfect, clear and concise.

Good job *shocker!*, Rih-Rih Vanilli.

19. March 21, 2011 at 3:41 pm
    wtf says:

Come on you guys don’t be like RihannaNavy when they comment about CB. Actually I thought the interview was great. Question about CB the answer was right on point but you see her fans are the only ones talking about that situation every chance they get. Good for you Rihanna it is not healthy to live in the past life does go on live your life.

20. March 21, 2011 at 3:45 pm
    JAMES says:

Another magazine she talking about her father. hummm!

21. March 21, 2011 at 3:54 pm
    lax says:

read the article she does not mention her pass in this article she talks about
    her up bringing and what her plans are for her future. she wants to let her pass stay in the pass and she explains what she will do when asked about the pass.

22. March 21, 2011 at 3:58 pm
    baje says:

LOVE HER!!!!!

23. March 21, 2011 at 3:59 pm
    lax says:

@ she nipped them asking her questions about her pass
    in the bud, proud of her for that. and i feel that she is well on her way to
    letting her music and her numbers do all the talking for her.

24. March 21, 2011 at 4:01 pm
    lax says:

yep very intersting and planning the video for ckb is even more
    interesting since every one can relate to a king size bed, can’t awit.

25. March 21, 2011 at 4:06 pm
    jddfaidas says:

so cool i like http://www.google.com coach lv chanlel nike

26. March 21, 2011 at 4:08 pm
    jddfaifadsfdas says:

http://picasaweb.google.com/sanlu168a coach lv chanlel nike

27. March 21, 2011 at 4:11 pm
    SWEXY says:

I cant get enough of her… and neither can the fans on TGJ

28. March 21, 2011 at 4:24 pm
    wtf says:

@Lax

I was referring to the question the interviewer was asking about CB that part of her life is behind her now because if it wasn’t she would have kept talking about it to anybody that ask her.

29. March 21, 2011 at 4:42 pm
    Busted says:

Exploiting the men in her life again
    Father
    Chris
    for the sympathy vote, strangely she only discusses them when she has a product to promote, she clearly hates men and uses them.
    She is still very immature for her age,
    time to accept responsibility for her own actions.

30. March 21, 2011 at 4:42 pm
    Tha Phoenix says:

Love the cover – she looks stunning.

That reporter clearly wanted to turn the conversation to the Incident. I’m glad that she shut that s*** down quick. She’s obviously moved on, as has Chris; why interviewers feel this constant need to ask her about it is beyond me.

And I’m also happy that she’s focussing on improving as a performer – she’s shown a lot of improvement in the last year. I’m looking forward to seeing how she continues to grow professionally.

*raises Martini to Rih and turns page in The Times*

31. March 21, 2011 at 4:55 pm
    uhh says:

I love this girl. Rihanna just needs to keep her focus on bigger and better things, and don’t let the negative naysayers get in her way. The sky’s the limit for her.

32. March 21, 2011 at 4:59 pm
    Ladii says:

This woman can not… i repeat can not do any wrong in my eyes.. I freaken luv this chick.. she is a wild one.. and i respect everything she says or does… i feel that when she is real..ppl want to chastise or degrade her and she doesn’t let that hinder her persuit of greatness. The line about CB… she spoke with class and finesse.. who gon check her boo?… NO ONE…

33. March 21, 2011 at 5:08 pm
    X,Y,"and Z" says:

@Sam —

“You obviously want to talk about Chris Brown” “…. I don’t.”

Bwahahahahahah….. You’re joking, right? You can possibly be serious….

Only after she leaks those “2-year-old Pity-Party Pictures,” and no one pays any attention to them, you’re now “refusing to talk ’bout Chris…?” <– 0_o

Bwhahahahahahah….

Rihanna, your get an "F" and you've FAILED…!!!

NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU ANYMORE, RIHANNA…!! You were little more than hype, spin and "studio gimmickry..!!" Nicki Minaj has come for, AND TOOK your place!

We DON'T care that you read folks text messages – THEN flew-off into a jealous rage and then became the initiator and aggressor of the violence in that car on Feb 8th, 2009.
    We DON'T care 'bout you recently leaking "2-year-old pity-party pictures."
    We DON'T care 'bout you lying 'bout you bought some $10-million L.A. Mansion.

Nicki Minaj is our NEW "IT Girl"; no one cares about you anymore, Rihanna….

(F.A.M.E tomorrow, Tuesday, March 22nd, 2011… "Cop dat, and keep it 100..")

X,Y,"and Z" — OUT…!!

34. March 21, 2011 at 5:14 pm
    lax says:

@ wtf ,,, that was what i was also perferring to she shut the questions on that part of her pass all the way down. and i think that she is showing people that she has moved on by how busy shes keeping herself.

@ busted ,,, the only pity party she has ever has over the incident was behind
    closed doors and y can carry on with y own thought process but that does not make you right, hunty.

shes a big girl and has moved on and she is tooting her own horn and cares less about WHO SHOT JOHN , MESS.

35. March 21, 2011 at 5:16 pm
    lax says:

there are many folks who are always fattening frogs for
    other snakes to eat.

36. March 21, 2011 at 5:18 pm
    ONANA...GOATS MY NAME! says:

NOW I WOULD IKE TO BELIEVE THIS EXCEPT…..

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE WE SEEN RIHANNA POSE IN BARELY THERE OUFITS,

SO TO SAY SHE DOES NOT FOCUS ON BEING OVERLY SEXUALIZED IS A DAMN LIE.

**** THEN SHE WENT ON TO SAY SHE IS NOT REALLY FOCUSED ON ANYONE BUT

BETTERING HERSELF, BUT HOW FOCUSED DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO KEEP

DELIVERING HALF ASS PERFORMANCES NOT TO MENTION THE VOCALS,

AND YOU ARE IN THE MIDST OF YOUR 5TH ALBUM AND PROBABLY GEARING

TO RELEASE ANOTHER IN 8 MONTHS, AND YOU STILL PERFORM LIKE A NEW ARTIST.

*****AS FOR HER SPEAKING ABOUT WHAT HER FANS LIKE ABOUT HER, SHE GOT

THAT PART RIGHT IN REALIZING THEY ARE THE ONLY GROUP OF FANS WHO ARE

DELUSIONAL ENOUGH TO BELIEVE THAT RIHANNA IS BETTER OR MORE

TALENTED THAN ANY OF THE OTHER FEMALES, REGARDLESS OF FLOPPED SALES

OR WHATEVER ELSE.

**** THE BIGGEST KICKER WAS THE HAIR THING, SHE SAID BLONDE WAS BORING…

HMMMM…. SO WHY DID YOU DO IT DUMBASS????

ILL TELL YOU WHY, ITS BECAUSE SHE SEE THAT THE BLONDE CHICKS WERE DOING

IT BIGGER AND BETTER, SO SHE TRIED TO GIVE HERSELF THAT SAME PUSH BUT

IT DIDNT WORK OUT, SO SHE CALLED IT BORING BECAUSE UNLIKE RIHANNA THE

OTHER BLONDES POSSESS SOME TYPE OF TALENT, AND THEY ARE GOOD AT IT.

***** SAY IM A HATER IF YOU WANT, BUT I HAVE NOT STATED ONE THING THAT WAS

NOT TRUE.

37. March 21, 2011 at 5:24 pm
    Prince&Queen says:

HAHAHAHA Vocal disaster was alil funny but i love her Vocals. Yeeeessss RiRi i LOVE how she said u obviously want to talk about Chris. I DONT! Lol yesssss RiRi. She is OVA Chris leave her alone already lol.

38. March 21, 2011 at 5:34 pm
    Cheers (Drink to That) says:

I love me some Ri!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get em’ GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

39. March 21, 2011 at 5:34 pm
    TASHA says:

@ X Y Z

YOU READY FOR FAME TO FLOP LIKE NO OTHER???? LMFAO!

WILL THIS EVEN HIT 2 MILLION WORLDWIDE AT THE END OF THE DAY? LMFAO!!!

RIHANNA IS SITTING AT ALMOST 4 MILLION WORLDWIDE AFTER ALMOST 5 MONTHS. YOU MAD HUN?

BOW TO THE QUEEN YOU STANK ASS TROLL!!!! BE HAPPY THAT SHE GAVE HIM PUBLICITY!!!! LOL

*LOOKS TO SEE HOW SM IS TOP 3 ON US ITUNES AND LOUD STILL TOP 10 ON US ITUNES*

40. March 21, 2011 at 5:37 pm
    ZANIA says:

People on here is funny, Rihanna doesn’t have to talk about Chris Brown if she doesn’t want to.
    Rihanna has one of the biggest teams in the business, Def Jam, Jay z, they tell those people
    what questions to ask her. People are so gullible. Have any interview mention about why Matt
    Kemp was seen with another girl, no becuase Rihanna camp told them they are not to question
    her on Matt Kemp situation. Its another way to draw attention to her article, by her just mentioning his name, just like in her Vogue interview, she said she is upset with her father becuase he telling lies in the media and started with Chris brown during the incident. Another
    way of bringing Chris in the interview. Agree with someone else she is going to use her father
    for stories now, and it is sad. I just saw a picture two weeks ago with her mother and father in
    Macy promoting her perfume. This is all PR, for symathy, I don’t care who don’t like my comment its the truth. Her father smiling and doing his rounds promoting her perfumes but she is mad him, ok Rihann.

Read more: Rihanna Covers Fabulous Magazine: Gets “Feisty” When Asked About Chris Brown | Necole Bitchie.com

41. March 21, 2011 at 5:42 pm
    I am pencil d*** with urine dyed hair a.k.a. the beaver says:

Love her thats my girl s.n. did you guys hear about beyonce stealing that 19 year old girls lyrics 4 “if i were a boy “, she tried 2 keep it hush hush but it just came out she had 2 settle, i heard people saying bey was real sneaky but i never believed them

42. March 21, 2011 at 5:43 pm
    lax says:

rihanna is atpeace with her rock hard, s*** body. she does not have any hang ups
    about her sexuality, its other people who have the problems.people have been showing their behinds since forever. and i would say that if shes not what is on your special order than re order, because riri does not give a care. shes making and building her empire and she will be damed if she let little minded peoplke be the spoiler for her. that is why VOGUE the most prestigious magazines in the entire world and fablous have her features in their magazines. believeme theres a reason for the season and right now RIHANNA is featured on two magazines thats out right now and shes looking the part on both and in both.VOGUE gave rihanna 10 full pages and that in itself is saying it all.

43. March 21, 2011 at 5:47 pm
    ヅ•·.·´¯`·.·•-ΛalexisR-♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ★ ☆ ✰ T.I.P.•·.·´¯`·.·•ヅ says:

“You obviously want to talk about Chris Brown, I don’t.”

Classic answer.

44. March 21, 2011 at 6:00 pm
    UGh says:

On being called a s** symbol:

“Every time I hear that it’s definitely flattering, but also uncomfortable. That’s not a priority on my list – being a s** symbol or being overly s***. I’m just a normal woman. I don’t really focus on being a s** symbol.”
    ______________________________________________________________________

um, excuse me? girl you get the side eye on this one. #icant

45. March 21, 2011 at 6:05 pm
    slimeshow bob.....F.A.M..E. in stores tomorrow :-) says:

OH LAWD HERE WE GO AGAIN!

Will she ever stop WHINING? Whatever Rih-SLIME add some oil sheen to the dry a$$ red wig!
    Thank GOD BEYONCE will be releasing a new single next month…YEAH 3X for that! And YEAH 3X for F.A.M.E. in stores TOMORROW!

46. March 21, 2011 at 6:16 pm
    I am pencil d*** with urine dyed hair a.k.a. the beaver says:

BREAKING NEWS ………… beyonce steals 19 year old girls lyrics 4 “if i were a boy” she just had 2 settle & ms lacefront tried 2 keep it quiet

47. March 21, 2011 at 6:17 pm
    TASHA says:

LMFAO @ SLIMESHOW

B**** AINT NO BODY CHECKIN FOR THE ALBUM……

I PREDICT 750K-800K TOTAL IN THE US

1.1 MILLION WORLDWIDE , AND THATS BEING GENEROUS!!

CONSIDERING USHER MAXED OUT AT 2.3 MILLION WORLDWIDE.

48. March 21, 2011 at 6:19 pm
    slimeshow bob.....F.A.M..E. in stores tomorrow :-) says:

@ZANIA
    March 21, 2011 at 5:37 pm
    Macy promoting her perfume. This is all PR, for symathy,
    *********************

100% CO-SIGN!

You just “hit the nail on the head”! Her PR team released 2 yr old pics on the heels of the RO being lifted to make her appear to be a “compassionate sufferer”! By mentioning his name in an article it brings attention to her continued WHINING AND INCESSANT need for SYMPATHY! It really is pathetic!

49. March 21, 2011 at 6:27 pm
    slimeshow bob.....F.A.M..E. in stores tomorrow :-) says:

@TASHA
    March 21, 2011 at 6:17 pm

LMAO…….B**** THROW YOUR HEAD ON A BLADE OR CATCH A GRENADE AND I’LL BE CHECKIN’ FOR THAT!

NOBODY GIVES A SWEET ASS WHAT YOU PREDICT!

WHO THE F*** ARE YOU MS. CLEO?

50. March 21, 2011 at 6:31 pm
    slimeshow bob.....F.A.M..E. in stores tomorrow :-) says:

@ONANA…GOATS MY NAME!

Damn it! Y

51. March 21, 2011 at 6:32 pm
    slimeshow bob.....F.A.M..E. in stores tomorrow :-) says:

@ONANA…GOATS MY NAME!

*correction*

DAMN IT, YOU BETTER PREACH!! 🙂

52. March 21, 2011 at 6:48 pm
    WaitUrTurn88 says:

@ xyz u r a delusional bit#h rihanna a singer and nikki minaji a rapper

53. March 21, 2011 at 6:50 pm
    lola says:

I wish the Rihanna stans would STFU! It’s sad how people lust over this nasty w****! She’s ugly and has a nasty attitude. That quote about Chris Brown made me so mad because she should have been said that s***! It’s funny how fickle you stans are! Before when she wanted to talk about the CB incident, y’all had some nerve supporting her and saying “She can talk about it if she wants” or “She’s helping victims,” when in reality, she was using it to get promo for her album sympathy! How dare she? It was no one’s business and none of her stans wanted to believe that she was allowed to decline answering a question… WELL HERE’S THE PROOF THAT SHE WAS ABLE TO ALL THOSE DAMN TIMES! She almost ruined his career and he still has immature, nosey, idiots who bash him for his personal life! Anyway, this was a wack interview and made Rihanna seem so naïve and stupid. You feel uncomfortable being called a s** symbol when she show and sell your c****** and ass?

54. March 21, 2011 at 6:53 pm
    DION-ISH says:

LOVE HER! Great Interview…..Shes AMAZE

Haters…..Have Fun *Flips Bang*, Sashays out….

55. March 21, 2011 at 6:54 pm
    DION-ISH says:

XYZ is DELUSIONAL.COM

B**** sent me an email on twitter saying shes done with hating and s***…and here she is back on TGJ HATING.

FAKE.

56. March 21, 2011 at 6:59 pm
    Keesha says:

I like her answer to the last question. The media really needs to let the both of them move on with their lives.

57. March 21, 2011 at 7:02 pm
    GROW UP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! says:

HATRED IS A VERY SAD EMOTION. ASK THE LORD TO HELP U COPE WITH YOURSELF. SOME OF U LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND HATE WHO YOU SEE. GET OVER IT. SHE HAS MOVE ON AND SO HAS CB. IF ANYBODY IS STILL SAYING NASTY IN THINGS ABOUT THEM 2011 U R JUST DUMB AS HELL. THATS Y I DONT CLAIM TO BE A STAN BECAUSE STANS SEEM TO BE A BUNCH OF SIMPLE MINDED FOLKS WHO REALLY TAKE WHAT THE FAMOUS PEOPLE DO TO HEART. THEY DO NOT CARE U IDOTS.

I JUST LIKE MUSIC. #THATSALL

58. March 21, 2011 at 7:10 pm
    Maria says:

@XYZ I swear that you were the ‘chick’ Breezy was about to load when that text was interrupted so you forever mad at Rih! Sorry, no pencil for you.
    Go get a cold shower and spray with Reb’l Fleur. It smells great.

59. March 21, 2011 at 7:11 pm
    Gucci says:

If people bought music for sympathy, why don’t all the charity singles or albums hit #1. Stop making excuses for her success. You people sound so stupid girl. How is she using her father’s name when she avoids talking bad about him? These pressed ass Chris Brown stans will never let this girl live in peace no matter what says or does.

60. March 21, 2011 at 7:12 pm
    X,Y,"and Z" says:

@DION-ISH re: 6:54 pm —

Er…which X,Y,”and Z” are YOU referring to? (…Certainly NOT I)

1.) I don’t know, nor want your twitter account info.
    2.) I don’t have your email address.
    3.)Though I have a Twitter account, I haven’t used it in WELL-OVER a year!
    4.)Lastly…and MOST important – WE AIN’T NEVER BEEN, NOR WILL EVER BE “KOOL LIKE DAT….!!”

X,Y,”and Z” — OUT…!!!

61. March 21, 2011 at 7:17 pm
    DION-ISH says:

^^^

well i was sent a DM out of random from IREPVA4BREEZY …

dont care about being cool with you. it was hella random soo…BYE

62. March 21, 2011 at 7:18 pm
    ZANIA says:

@GROWUPPLEASE, You are very naive to believe these articles Rihanna is putting out. Her camp is about making money. If she didn’t want to talk about CB , her camp can tell them not to address the situations. Has she address why Matt Kemp was seen with another girl? No because her camp will not allow the interviewers to ask those questions. Jay z is Rihanna manager if he didn’t want the interviewers not to asked those questions he will say so. Two magazines in the same month on these blogs and both mention CB name, and she doesn’t want to talk about it anymore. Ok she moves on to her father story,
    which is all PR, because her dad is working hard in his hometown promoting her perfume. YOung people under 18 will believe anything. How do you really know if that woman has moved on? Because she is trying to convince the world that she did, by addressing CB in all her interviews and the last two on a sneak tip-mention his name in a different way, as to say I am tired of talking about him. Yeah ok Rihanna, you got these kids fooled, but I am not fooled. How about Matt, we want to know what happen with that relationship and him creeping.

63. March 21, 2011 at 7:24 pm
    Wait Ur Turn88 says:

@lola u r so stupid chris brown almost ruin his own damn career rihanna did not make him hit her………..and fame is gonna flop anyway c***……..and u wished u look as good as rihanna

64. March 21, 2011 at 7:25 pm
    ZANIA says:

How does Rihanna go from her last couple interviews 11/2010 and 12/2010 talking about how great she feels with Matt Kemp and how in love she is, to not talking about it at all. Only response the longest distance relationship was too hard. Ok like we didn’t see her going out on a Dinner date with Drake in 12/2010 and then Matt Kemp with another woman, thats what she needs to addressed. CB is so 2years ago.

65. March 21, 2011 at 7:35 pm
    JAMES says:

because her dad is working hard in his hometown promoting her perfume

***********************

How could that be when she said in her last interview that her father was a liar among other things.

I am done on this post but all I can say is humm!!

66. March 21, 2011 at 7:37 pm
    X,Y,"and Z" says:

I mean, so now that NO ONE payed any attention to those recent “2-year-old Pity-Party Pictures,” that SHE-HERSELF just leaked, she’s NOW…”Pious and Righteous..??”

GET THE F*** OUTTA HERE..!! F***-OFF WITH THAT B*******, YOU STINK P**** B****!

Rihanna, you’re a Lying, No-Talent Hack! So now you’re AGAIN playing the sympathy/victim card. IT WAS YOU WHO LEAKED THOSE 2-YEAR-OLD PICTURES; NOT TMZ! NOT ANYONE ELSE….!!

(said it before, I’ll say it again..)Rihanna, you’re a manipulative, hyped-to-extremes, spin-made, no-talent hack!!

If you think we’ll forget ’bout those recent “2-year-old Pity-Party Pictures,” well guess again…!!

I so hate to burden y’all Camp-Fentyites, but did any of y’all read that lawsuit that Dave LaChapelle filed against Rihanna/Def Jam…?? Dude wants $4-Million and he has a STRONG CASE. (it’s over on radaronline, if anyone cares to read it; it’s an interesting read!)

(Must be terrible to know you’re washed-up/Faded at 22-years-old. To know you’ve got years(if not a lifetime) of irrelevancy and regret to look forward to must make each and everyday, a living hell!)

@Maria re: 7:10 pm

Me(X,Y,”and Z”), a hater? HA! I don’t/I’m not! I just don’t have any “soul in MY eyes…!!” ; – 9 (wink)

X,Y,”and Z”

67. March 21, 2011 at 7:38 pm
    slimeshow bob.....F.A.M..E. in stores tomorrow :-) says:

LOL…..@Raggedy RihANNa’s stans who lives on every CB post pressed as hell about any shine Chris receives, saying that his fans wont let her ive. It is RihHOG who has constantly keep Chris’ name falling out of her lips for 2 yrs straight! Only now when she sees a new target to use for a lasting “pity party”, her father, has she refused to discuss Chris Brown….LOL! Chick we see through you as if you were bathing in Windex!!

68. March 21, 2011 at 7:45 pm
    The Life Size Booble Head formally known as Rhitard The Goat says:

I find it rather funny that wen S.R and CIARA says something about R****** aka Tomatoe Head she responds but wen Donald Trump and Joan Rivers went in on dat ass she was actin like she was in a library #MUTE

69. March 21, 2011 at 7:46 pm
    slimeshow bob.....F.A.M..E. in stores tomorrow :-) says:

@Wait Ur Turn88
    March 21, 2011 at 7:24 pm
    *******************

No, it was psycho Raggedy RihANNa who started that fight by smacking him around about a text message she broke into his cell phone and read like the nosy, insecure abuser she is! LOL…I’m sure @lola wants to have a dry ass dusty red wig too…LOL…. yeah we all do. I’ll run out and get the clown shoes and red rubber nose to match!

70. March 21, 2011 at 8:16 pm
    TASHA says:

LMFAO@ XYZ

HOW DOES THAT 200 MILLION DOLLAR MOVIE SOUND TO YOU?

THE O2 RESIDENCY SHE’S GOING TO HAVE? WILL CB BE LET BACK IN THE UK? LMFAO!

HOW DOES THAT 100 DATE TOUR IN ONLY EUROPE AND US LOOKING LIKE , AND MORE TO BE ADDED IN THOSE TERRITORIES , AUSTRALIA, BRAZIL AND ASIA? LMFAO!

HOW DOES SM LOOK SITTING HIGHER THAN LADY GAGA AND CHRIS BROWN ON US ITUNES?

HOW DOES LOUD LOOK SITTING IN THE TOP 10 ON US ITUNES?

HOW DOES YOUR LIFE LOOK RIGHT NOW? LMFAO!!!! A SAD DREARY DAY FOR YOU ONCE AGAIN!!!!!!

CB EXCLUSIVE SOLD 3 MILLION WORLDWIDE…..RATED R SOLD THAT IN A YEAR !!! LMFAO!

71. March 21, 2011 at 8:28 pm
    CAROL says:

Rihanna getting sued and L.A. Reid is leaving Def Jam to do “XFactor” strange. Well we herard last year that they was throwing his ass out anyway. He was spending a hell of alot of money on Rihanna and I heard they was not making it back.

72. March 21, 2011 at 8:38 pm
    G4L Girl says:

I love Rihanna with all my heart, but I have to say I agree with @Zania. That is all….

73. March 21, 2011 at 8:39 pm
    None Ya says:

Dear CB stans,
    GET OUT THIS POST NOW! What the hell! I know Rih stans invade his posts, but we don’t want to do the same thing and stoop to their level!
    @DION-ISH
    Lol! I follow that person who DM’d you!
    @ The person who mentioned Bey
    Girl, be lucky I have some common sense into NOT dragging you by your bludgeoned scalps and puss! *skips along*

74. March 21, 2011 at 8:43 pm
    None Ya says:

EN-TEE-WAYS! Ms. Fenty looks cute BUT her edges and color hair ain’t it! I do like her poses and she’s growing on me though! She should die it darker or do the purplish-red hair she did in Vogue!

75. March 21, 2011 at 8:43 pm
    G4L Girl says:

@Ingrid Okonta

Okay? That’s why Im not to big on this “RihannaNavy” mess. I rides dolo when it comes to supporting Rihanna. Ive lurked this website for the past 3 weeks, and let me tell, every Chris Brown post I see turns into a mess. If it isnt the pressed ass Kelly Rowland stan, or that crazed Christina Aguilera stan coming in there starting s***, commenting before his actual fans. They are so sure Rihanna has moved on, but they keep coming in CB post. All in all, people just need to let both of them live their lives. The s*** happened damn near 3 years ago. Build a bridge and get over it!

76. March 21, 2011 at 8:45 pm
    G4L Girl says:

Anyways, back to the subject at hand. I didnt enjoy the interview, but I do like the cover and the spreads….

77. March 21, 2011 at 8:46 pm
    Aaliyah says:

Rihanna is the fiercest b**** in the game as we speak! Now where DEM HATERS at? I remember everybody back in July, September, October and November saying she would flop with. 4 million WW after only 5 months? And then they said it was all because of the holiday sales, and her album sales would decrease to 0….. Well, still pushing 100K each week baby after 17 weeks! (99K this previous week).
    GURL, give it up haters! Yall just jealous Rihanna’s got that worldwide appeal your favorites miss. She might not be Beyonce on stage, Whitney on vocals nor Janet on dancing; but NO ONE…..I repeat, NO ONE touches Rihanna when it comes to beauty. #FACTS look it up b******! Riri a damn chameleon, nanana COME ON

78. March 21, 2011 at 8:51 pm
    G4L Girl says:

@Aaliyah

Sales has nothing to do with this post…

79. March 21, 2011 at 8:56 pm
    AuntieJackie says:

It was a boring, rehearsed interview, filled with the same sympathy cards she’s always playing. Her hair is extra skanky looking, too. Vogue Italia> Every photo she’s taken since.

80. March 21, 2011 at 9:22 pm
    Yellow Gorillah says:

I loved the interview rihanna has such a great personality and vibe I lover her so much,

I see the Chris brown stans are here in Force. It’s seems like I will have to make a little stop to the next breezy post to show them what’s up. Stop worry about rihanna unlike your fav she is #Winning who gone check her boo.

81. March 21, 2011 at 9:25 pm
    G4L Girl says:

@Yellow Gorrilah

Dont even try it. I saw your ass throwing shade in the last CB post BEFORE this one. Frauds.

Like I said before, let the s*** go! Its over and done with ladies and gentleman…

82. March 21, 2011 at 10:01 pm
    X,Y,"and Z" says:

@Tasha re: 8:16pm —

“$200-Million Movie..?!” <– That just means that it'll be "200-Million Xs MORE of a disaster."

'Takers' cost $30-Million and has ALREADY doubled (nearly tripled, $87-Million, in total returns) Sony/SGs initial investment!

*Newsflash* – Chris had ALREADY announced that he'll be touring The U.K.!

Rihanna was FORCED to do a 2-for-1 sale for her, just concluded, Australian Tour Tickets. (she even had Calvin Harris AND 'Far East Movement' as her opening acts. 2-for-1/$0.99 sales aren't "good looks!")

"Sad"…."Dreary"…Ha! 'Graffiti' did 100k its first week. Anything above THAT is a win! hitsdailydouble CONSERVATIVELY estimated, days ago, that 'F.A.M.E' will do 200k its first week. (And this was/is BEFORE he began to promote/market it!)

Sigh…"Sad"…?! "Dreary"….?! You're projecting Camp-Fenty angst, guilt, disappointment, now-realized irrelevance/soon-to-follow_obscurity upon Chris/Team Breezy. But you've FAILED: you're transparent, shallow, fallow, mistaken and now set-upon!

(I'll reiterate, ad nausea if I must…) with Rihanna releasing those "2-year-old Pity-Party Pictures,"
    and it THEN being ignored, she's played her last "victim's hand!"
    In lieu of talent, Rihanna has to resort to such…"subterfuge" to gain ANY attention. But the public is now fully-alert, absolutely weary, and just sick of her!

X,Y,"and Z"

83. March 21, 2011 at 10:18 pm
    cynic says:

LMAO she feels “uncomfortable” being considered a s** symbol yet the entire world has been up close and personal with her vajayjay in her leavesnothingtotheimagination outfits

84. March 21, 2011 at 10:48 pm
    BIANCA IS A GOAT KILLAH says:

OHH THE GOAT THE GOAT……….OF COURSE U CANT BE COMPARED TO GAGA. SHE IS DA BEST NULL REMAIN THE GOAT. ALL THAT TIME SHE ONLY SOLD 4 MILLION WW?? GAGA GONNA SELL TWICE THAT AMOUNT IN 2 MONTHS… NEXT URE STILL UN TALENTED..GAGA SLAYS U

85. March 21, 2011 at 10:53 pm
    DoRightAndKillEverything says:

i want her and chris brown to get back together so i can like her again.

86. March 21, 2011 at 11:24 pm
    The Life Size Booble Head formally known as Rhitard The Goat says:

Y do rihtards stans say she is sooooooooooo beautiful? NOBDY CARES ABOUT BEAUTY wen she is known 4 BEIN A HORRIBLE SINGER!!! SHE will NEVER preform 5x @ the ACADEMY AWARDS SHOW n 1 night!!!! ONLY QUEENBEY B******! 🙂

87. March 21, 2011 at 11:42 pm
    CAROL says:

@YELLOW

F*** you b**** who cares if you go on Chris post or not because you was going to go there anyway. So don’t use this 3 or 4 comments about Rihanna from whoever fan to say you are going to Chris post to throw hate. YOU ARE A HATEFUL B**** ANYWAY

88. March 21, 2011 at 11:43 pm
    The Life Size Booble Head formally known as Rhitard The Goat says:

Pause….. I like some of Rihanna songs but only wen she is not performing them LIVE! Bcuz we kno she sound jus as HORRIBLE LIVE as sum of her stans look! 🙂

89. March 21, 2011 at 11:44 pm
    Aaliyah says:

She isn’t KNOWN as a bad singer. She is known as Rihanna, the good girl that went bad. Nobody in here comparing her to Beyonce, so don’t even start

90. March 21, 2011 at 11:46 pm
    sane beyhanna stan says:

I agree with @G4L Gurl I don’t care for the “RihannaNavy” because its a bunch of delusional mess on the stans part. I support them BOTH and the rest of you should support ur fave and let that s*** goo!!!
    Anyways… I liked the Interview GoRiRi

91. March 22, 2011 at 12:39 am
    The Life Size Booble Head formally known as Rhitard The Goat says:

I do like sum of Tomatoe Head songs BUT ONLY WEN SHE IS NOT PERFORMING THEM LIVE!!!! Like I said boo boo she sounds HORRIBLE LIVE jus like sum of her stans look!!! 🙂

92. March 22, 2011 at 1:24 am
    WHITEJESUS says:

lol nice

93. March 22, 2011 at 2:21 am
    African( Senegal ) loooove breezy!!!!!! says:

@ONANA…GOATS MY NAME!

LMFAO!!!! So trrrue! damn what a f***** liar! if that ‘s true: ” That’s not a priority on my list – being a s** symbol or being overly s***” why is she always naked??? why evrybody knows how her v***** looks???

@ Zania
    100% co-sign!

94. March 22, 2011 at 2:30 am
    X,Y,"and Z" says:

Jesus Christ Of Nazareth was A MAN OF COLOR!!

(Rihanna is a lying No-Talent Hack!..)

X,Y,”and Z” — OUT…!!

95. March 22, 2011 at 10:07 am
    Maria says:

@ Zania. What does her relationship with the men in her life has to do with you? She doesn’t owe you or anyone else any comment on her personal life. If, and when she chooses to comment, take it for what it’s worth and mind your own damn business! If you want to have Matt Kemp, Drake, or Ronald Fenty, you are free to do so.
    What went on with her and Breezy only went public because the two youngsters lost control of their emotions and the police got involved. Otherwise they might still be together today. Of course, with the Grammy’s the next day didn’t help.

96. March 22, 2011 at 11:22 am
    Neemo says:

The first song on her new album is called S&M

The video for it was band because of its obvious sexual references…

but i guess she would say it wasn’t her intention to refer to s**

WHAT A LIAR!!!

97. March 22, 2011 at 12:45 pm
    Secret Voice says:

Poor Rihanna…I heard entertainment reporter “Gary With The Tea”say that Rihanna is having a very hard time selling out her concerts.Infact in one arena,she has only sold 3700 tickets and it’s been said that “WON’T EVEN PAY FOR THE LIGHTING”.It was said that her people are going to try to get record labels to GIVE AWAY her tickets for free,ouch!…..As bad as it was last year ,it’s even worse this year,poor thing has over- estimated her star power.This is what happens when your label fill your head with falsehoods as it pertain to your star power.GaGa has no such problem when it comes to selling tickets,go figure and neither does Bey.

F.A.M.E———-MARCH 22, 2011

F.A.M.E———-MARCH 22, 2011

F.A.M.E———-MARCH 22, 2011

F.A.M.E———-MARCH 22, 2011

F.A.M.E———-MARCH 22, 2011

F.A.M.E———-MARCH 22, 2011

98. March 22, 2011 at 12:47 pm
    Secret Voice says:

*Not record labels,but RADIO STATIONS*

99. March 31, 2011 at 3:17 am
    matreiya says:

Overexposed, lame and overrated. The red hair is what the record company told her to get. She’s a puppett and a manufactured artist. She’s one of the worst things that has happened to music. Let’s pray she doesn’t reproduce, she’s not to smart.

100. December 14, 2014 at 1:51 pm
    Parajumpers Jakker says:

Your grasp of this topic is wonderful. It truly touched base to me and I am glad I discovered this material. Thank you really a lot.

101. December 14, 2014 at 1:51 pm
    parajumpers Jakker says:

Outstanding post, I conceive blog owners need to acquire a whole lot from this weblog its extremely user pleasant.

102. December 14, 2014 at 1:52 pm
    parajumpers menns pensel says:

Thanks for your entire function on this website. My mom take interest in performing research and it is actually easy to comprehend why. Most of us know all about the lively form you deliver rewarding strategies on your website and even improve response from other men and women about this point then our own simple princess is actually learning a fantastic deal. Take pleasure within the remaining portion of the year. Your carrying out a actually great job.