LA Reid Teases Twitter With News Of Ciara Signing

shares
ciara la reid LA Reid Teases Twitter With News Of Ciara Signing

Since her departure/split from Jive Records a few months ago, ‘Promise‘ singer Ciara has kept mum about her future plans with regards to a new label and the buzz surrounding a follow up to her ‘Basic Instinct‘ album.

However, just moments ago on Twitter, the newly appointed head of Epic Records LA Reid excited his followers with a comment that may just provide Team Ciara with the answer to all their prayers.

Find out what he had to say below…

@Ciara will be officially #EPIC very soon! Thats my girl!

Sure to confirm all reports that he did indeed sign the entertainer to his label, let us all hope that under Mr. Reid’s direction Ciara will finally begin to make her way to becoming an undisputed house hold name.

For much to the frustration of many of her supporters (including yours truly) Ms. Harris has all the qualities that are needed to make up a global superstar but has always lacked the strategy to make that super stardom possible.

Let’s hope that is all about to change.

Source.

shares

This Week's Top Commentators

• Nicki is queen!!!

Nicki is queen!!! (34)

• TheElusiveLamb

TheElusiveLamb (31)

• Mark111

Mark111 (27)

• BeyRihLiyah

BeyRihLiyah (26)

1. October 10, 2011 at 4:21 am
    Love On Top says:

Exactly! She has it all and she has done it before and can do it again! Her and Beyonce are 2 of the top female performers! I’m very excited for her Epic records is what she needs now and La seems very keen to Bring back Cici

2. October 10, 2011 at 4:42 am
    JJFAN1814 says:

I might pick on CiCi’s failure (not her fault, well some) but I enjoy her music and can’t deny her talent…I hope her success to come!

3. October 10, 2011 at 4:48 am
    TruthTeller says:

Xiara has been too busy being a celebutante in Hollywood. She doesn t have the focus & work ethic required to be a WW superstar.

She s a great performer tho

4. October 10, 2011 at 4:55 am
    ASAP (As Sincere As Possible) says:

YAAASS!That’s exactly what I want from Ciara; to be EPIC (pun or no pun this is still what I need to see :wink: ).She has so much potential in her and she is the only female of the young generation that can KIND OF (I repeat KIND OF) compensate for Aaliyah’s passing :(

Anyway :cool: Ciara needs to slay and be on point and then some in every single aspect and she CAN do it.I’m rooting for her, as long as she keeps it humble and doesn’t go back to her arrogant 2005-2007 self :wink: GO (HUMBLE) CIARA!!

5. October 10, 2011 at 5:02 am
    Ronnie_Slim says:

must you mention beyanka name on every post?

6. October 10, 2011 at 5:14 am
    all da time says:

I havent been feeling Ciara since Evolution. She needs to get back to whatever that formula was.

now that i think about it , i wasnt feeling ciara until evolution. It was perfection then.

Hopefully those long toes can help her claw her way back to the top.

7. October 10, 2011 at 5:21 am
    Ciara stan says:

Jcdmcfklvcklcfnhjhgghhggvgvhjjhhghgghmnbnlkcxnbcflkfcnblgvnmfgncbnfdhfchjhjdfjkjkjhjhjkkjklkjhjhjgvgvghgvghgvghgvgvgvgvgvjkhjfjkgvkjg *Dies*………..Ciara is coming

8. October 10, 2011 at 5:25 am
    LOVE4BEY(Your Fave's Fave) says:

good luck to her ;)

9. October 10, 2011 at 5:36 am
    MaZ says:

Ciara is too busy doing the fashion shows right now.

10. October 10, 2011 at 5:52 am
    DD says:

are you kidding??? ciara has an amazing work ethic?? just cos she goes to parties and fashion shows doesnt mean she’s not hard at work….

unlike most commercial popstars she co writes and co produces every single last thing on her albums..thats why it takes a little longer and she cant churn out one or two”processed” puppeted albums a year….unlike some.

CICI HAS SOMETHING SPECIAL I REALLY HOPE HER MANAGEMENT GET IT TOGETHER COS THATS WHAT HAS LET HER DOWN IN THE PAST.

11. October 10, 2011 at 5:53 am
    anna says:

good luck ciara, cant wait to see you perform again in the UK

12. October 10, 2011 at 6:04 am
    Make me Blauw!!!! says:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! #TeamCiara 4 life!!!!!!! she can get, she can get, she can get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. October 10, 2011 at 6:10 am
    MaZ says:

@ DD….Yes busy doing PARTIES and fashion shows! lol

14. October 10, 2011 at 6:22 am
    SLAY FOR CISUS/f*** RIHMODEL says:

@MAZ

You seem awfully madd, roach. What’s the tea?

15. October 10, 2011 at 6:23 am
    Mari (RIP Dwayne McDuffie + Amy Winehouse +Steve Jobs) says:

I completely understand people questioning Ciara’s work ethic. When the majority of public exposure you get is from your U-stream, photo-opps out and about with celebutantes or at fashion events, rather than performing or recording, then guess what? People are going to call you lazy.

When you look at an artist like Chris Brown, whose career was far worse off than Ciara’s before his last album and how he got his career back on track, it really puts Ci Ci into perspective.

16. October 10, 2011 at 6:37 am
    tyra says:

IT LOOKS LIKE LA RIED IS COOKING SOMETHING BIG FOR CIARA

17. October 10, 2011 at 6:40 am
    SLAY FOR CISUS/f*** RIHMODEL says:

STFU w/the “red carpet” s***. She is a celebrity. She is gonna be photographed REGARDLESS of the occasion. In her case ESPECIALLY, she NEEDS to remain in the public eye somehow. Wether its front row at designers fashion show’s witnessing creations you BUMS couldn’t even see in a museum, or going to the gym. Y’all bash her for EVERY f****** THING & its truly weak at this point.

And speaking on work ethic. She just finished a small venue 7 city US tour weeks ago. Producers have been tweeting about her new material for weeks now. She is #booked for a small tour in Netherlands & India this winter. AND SHE HAS NO ALBUM nor NEW MATERIAL OUT!!!!! DF would you like to see her do????? A re-release of Goodies w/ 4 new videos??? Its CLEAR those who are checking for Ci, & those who are just eager to throw recycled, stale & dated shade (@Maz + @Mari) at her.

18. October 10, 2011 at 6:42 am
    lindustry drama qween says:

Yess come back my qween n snatch our souls we are not worthy!!

19. October 10, 2011 at 7:02 am
    DD says:

@ MAZ if you’re not a fan of hers then you’re not gonna know she’s been in and out of the studio EVEN though she’s been between record labels.. cos your probs dont follow her on twitter/check up what producers say about her…

she’s also been touring..just cos she doesnt want to be a hermit doesnt mean she’s lazy

i get why people think she’s being prissy and posing, not working but think outside the box here just cos u see her clubbing doesn’t mean she ain’t working…

PLUS HOW ELSE IS AN ARTIST SUPPOSED TO GET INSPIRED?? BEING IN A CREATIVE JOB MYSELF I FIND GOING OUT TO CLUBS HEARING MUSC, SEEING WHAT PEOPLE ARE WEARING, FASHION SHOWS, CONCERTS ALL THOSE THINGS INSPIRE AND GET YOUR CREATVE JUICES FLOWING….

sitting in doors all day long DOES NOT.

chris brown was lucky in that the music/sound he was producing was right for him..ciara has been badly guided mis managed…chris’s publicity team pulled out all the stops so he was seen everywhere

20. October 10, 2011 at 7:08 am
    The G-List Society says:

It’s too late for Ci-Ci…she’s so busy being a Kardashian clone. LA Reid should try to blow up NEW talent instead.

21. October 10, 2011 at 7:08 am
    Happy1 says:

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!! I hope this gives Ciara the push she needs because she has amazing talent!!

22. October 10, 2011 at 7:08 am
    Ms Lovely says:

Cedric just doesn’t have the work ethics and dedication. She too busy following Kim K and Lala around Hollywood. I just don’t see it for her

23. October 10, 2011 at 7:13 am
    SLAY FOR CISUS (SHE IS BACK, YOUR FAVE'S HAIR FOLLICLES HAVE BEEN WARN) says:

I wonder what her sound will be this album. Fantasy Reign will ALWAYS be her best album. It was before her time. The album itself didn’t flop. The consumers FLOPPED for not supporting it.

#5 MUST Have
    1. Ride Pt 2
    2. Tell Me What Your Name Is Pt 2
    3. Turn It Up Pt 2
    4. I Run It Pt 2
    5. Work Pt 2, 3, 4
    6. Blauw (The f****** original)
    7. And I Pt 2
    8. Like A Surgeon (On STEROIDS)
    9. Echo Pt 2
    10. Oh Pt 2
    11. Bang It Up Pt 2
    12. Get Up Pt 2
    13. Listen To My Song (Original)

As For Features. I’d like to see Trey, Frank Ocean, Bruno, Big Sean, Kanye, T.I, or someone who isn’t a typical feature. Nicki, Wayne, & Breezy are all featured out for me.

24. October 10, 2011 at 7:16 am
    SLAY FOR CISUS (SHE IS BACK, YOUR FAVE'S HAIR FOLLICLES HAVE BEEN WARN) says:

@G-List Bottom Puss & @Mr. Fugly

I take it you two googled the same reads? Tragic

25. October 10, 2011 at 7:28 am
    honeydip says:

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @HONEY_DIP11 I FOLLOW BACK!

26. October 10, 2011 at 7:34 am
    MISHKA says:

Great news. Hopefully she will keep her head in the game now.

27. Vote

[…] record executive LA Reid sending Twitter into a frenzy just hours ago with the ‘confirmation’ of Pop songbird Ciara signing to […]

28. October 10, 2011 at 7:58 am
    BigTeam Ciara says:

Yessssssss

29. Vote

[…] + Since being released from Jive a few months ago, Ciara's label future has been up in the air… until now. L.A. Reid tweeted recently, "@Ciara will officially be #EPIC very soon! That's my girl!" (That Grape Juice) […]

30. October 10, 2011 at 9:16 am
    beth says:

Hmm, I have nothing against her, but it might be too late for her. She also looks too masculine, and not really s***. She clearly has to go pop, and entice white people, and to do that she has to be sexier and all. That’s why rhi is so big with them. But lets see.

31. October 10, 2011 at 9:18 am
    KAT DELUNA FAN says:

good luck

32. Vote

[…] + Since being released from Jive a few months ago, Ciara‘s label future has been up in the air… until now. L.A. Reid tweeted recently, “@Ciara will officially be #EPIC very soon! That’s my girl!” (That Grape Juice) […]

33. October 10, 2011 at 10:21 am
    MaZ says:

@ SLAY FOR CISUS, Reading your comments I can only say: TRUTH HURTS.

@DD, I’m a fan! Regarding the “success” of her last album, If I was her I would put all my energy working on the follow up than travelling around the world doing fashion shows and parties. I do agree with Mari, It looks like she doesn’t care about her career or music. She’s a recording artist, not a Paris Hilton or Kim Kardashian.
    But you know what I wish her all the best. She’s talented and deserve success.

34. October 10, 2011 at 10:45 am
    voneeluv says:

well isn’t epic the label who just singed Brandy Norwood too? L.A. Reid is he really getting props for signing these washed up artists? whose is he going to sign next Tevin Campbell. You have to strike while the iron is hot in this business. CC has had two albums go belly up, Brandy well just not interested at this point. Not everyone is going to be like kelly roland /monica have multiple chances to find success. Those two are too very small chances in hell.

35. October 10, 2011 at 11:02 am
    Kyle says:

Good for Ciara. There is no knocking L.A. Reid’s hustle. He is like a legend in the music business so Ciara is lucky to be under his wing. I wish NOTHING BUT THE BEST for her because Ciara will always be Ciara to me. I’ll support anything she does.

36. Vote

37. October 10, 2011 at 11:33 am
    Angie says:

I’m glad to hear this because Ciara is clearly a star, but she hasn’t reached her full potential yet. Hopefully LA Reid will guide her to international success, and for the love of God, stop with the Matrix dance. Enough is enough already!

38. October 10, 2011 at 12:00 pm
    An0thrNight272 says:

YESSS!!!!!!! Finally its been confirmed!!!!!!!

Ciara will INDEED be #EPIC!!!

I hope and pray that under L.A. Reid’s wing ciara will become the next A List. Artist!!

After seeing All her shows from this past year you can see the fire in her has never been brighter. She delivers Award show performances in the venues she’s performed (big and small)

Ciara bring us those hits! ( Goodies, 1 2 step, promise, Ride, Lose Control, Work, High Price, Like a Surgeon, I Run it, etc etc) The World hasnt seen nuthin yet!

39. October 10, 2011 at 12:01 pm
    JAY says:

Sorry Ciara has an uphill battle ahead of her and I don’t know if L.A. Reid is going to be patient enough to stick it out when he can just move on to the next big thing.

Ciara’s time would’ve been better spent putting out a really hot mixtape rather than playing dress up for the past two years.

40. October 10, 2011 at 12:51 pm
    iSimplyDGAF says:

like seriously..this is ciara…not christina milian..dont sit up here and act like shes never been relevant to R&B because she has.. Shes the main reason why ALL OF THE FEMALES ARTISTS are dancing like crazy now. Shes always put out hits. ALWAYS. So don’t even try to make it out like shes washed up. shes always been a hot topic. I think her being signed to EPIC is a great thing for her. L.A. Reid is the same dude accredited with making Usher and TLC as hot as they were. So I expect the same thing for CiCi. She’ll be alright. Shes talented, shes pretty, and the baddest female dancer in music right now.

41. October 10, 2011 at 2:52 pm
    hoytchampion says:

So happy to hear this. All Cee Cee needs is hit material. Her voice is similar to Janets, but Janet had a team that was like a well oiled machine, behind her. Hopefully, LA Reid will be behind Ciara all the way.

42. October 10, 2011 at 2:55 pm
    YOOSONDALOOSE says:

She is amazing, so happy for her, cannot wait for the next album she should get back on top!

43. October 10, 2011 at 4:09 pm
    Joy says:

Ciara is about to take over.

44. October 10, 2011 at 4:45 pm
    Rihanna Slays deal says:

Aaliyah stans are pressed as hell we can’t help the b**** dead don’t becoming for others! Well goodluck to Cici She can do it But she got Riri to deal with though

45. October 10, 2011 at 4:51 pm
    Rihanna Slays deal says:

The motherfuckin Queen is coming #epic indeed I’m so excited in honour of album 5 I’ll be buying 5 copies (Yesss I’m crazy for cici) I’ll stab your fav if I had to good day

46. Vote

[…] record executive LA Reid sending Twitter into a frenzy just hours ago with the ‘confirmation’ of Pop songbird Ciara signing to his Epic […]

47. October 12, 2011 at 7:28 am
    truthis says:

BAD STRATEGY WAS EXACTLY WHAT HAS CIARA’S CAREER WHERE IT IS. PEOPLE ALWAYS SAY FANTASY RIDE WAS HER BIGGEST MISTAKE BUT IF YOU ACTUALLY LISTEN TO THE ALBUM ITS ACTUALLY HER MOST CREATIVE ALBUM OUT OF THEM ALL I THINK BAD SINGLE CHOICES PLAYED A BIG PART IN ITS DOWN FALL

basic instinct was my least favorite album only because it seemed like she was taking steps back instead of progressing i think if basic instinct was her third album fantasy ride would have been appreciated more w/ a new theme “super c” was a whack concept.

FOR THE ONES SAYING THAT CIARA’S CAREER IS OVER SHE SHOULD GIVE UP YOU SOUND STUPID WHO WOULD GIVE UP ON SOMETHING THEY LOVE THATS WHY YOU ARE BEHIND THE COMPUTER AND SHE’S WHAT YOU’RE READING ABOUT BECAUSE SHE HAD THE COURAGE TO DO WHAT SHE LOVES TO DO WHILE YOU GAVE UP STFU ONLY A HATER WOULD WISH FAILURE ON SOMEONE THATS REALLY A BAD LOOK.

I’m a fan of ciara’s but i’m a fan of music first i hope she can put together a great album because her vocals have improved and i do think she can be successful if she puts her all into this album w/ the help of la reid i hope she can get the exposure she needs because you can have the best album in the world but ain’t nobody gonna buy it if no one knows about it

48. Vote

[…] the head turner,  her appearance at the event comes just days after X Factor USA judge LA Reid confirmed that she was to sign his label, Epic […]

49. Vote

[…] brought together by mutual mentor LA Reid who recently signed the ‘Ride‘ singer to his Epic record label in time for a new album, which members of the ‘C-Section’ can expect in stores next […]

50. Vote

[…] year, Epic executive LA Reid set Twitter alight when he confirmed Ciara had signed to his newly acquired […]