New Song: Lil Kim – ‘Spend A Mill’

shares
lil kim 234 1024x768 New Song: Lil Kim   Spend A Mill

Lil Kim is back!

The pint-sized femcee has been somewhat silent since her ‘Black Friday’ mixtape went doubled Platinum on the Paypal chart earlier this year.

Hoping to capitalize on that project’s success, the Queen Bee looks to sting with new track ‘Spend A Mill’. Take a listen to the cut, which surfaced today, after the jump…

Oh Kimberly…

While the production provided ample ground for her to really ‘go in’, she instead opts for a late and delayed flow, paring it with the ever-redundant autotune. What happened to the savage way Ms. Jones would attack a beat? What happened to the intensity and the hunger in her delivery? Given the public dragging and lashing she’s taken as of late, one would think she’d come out swinging, not limping.

Ol’ Kim will need to spend much more if she’s to snatch a certain pink wig.

shares

This Week's Top Commentators

Top Commentators

• I STAN(D) FOR TALENT

I STAN(D) FOR TALENT (153)

• rita ora can win a oscar

rita ora can win ... (137)

• Tyler

Tyler (137)

• Mark111

Mark111 (80)

1. October 16, 2011 at 6:06 am
    I'm sad says:

It’s starting to become really hard to defend Kim :( She should have left that autotune, IRS bullsh*t.

Her team aren’t doing her any good. What happened to old Kim? What happened to her old team? All her decisions in 2011 have been horrid.

Black Friday mixtape which was terrible and now this?? Kim, you’re destroying what remained of the Almighty Queen B*tch

R.I.P Old Lil Kim: 1996 – 2005

• May 17, 2013 at 3:41 pm
      Rahmel says:

She is still the Queen B!

2. October 16, 2011 at 6:07 am
    Mickie says:

Hit! This is just PROMOTIONAL!! NOT A SINGLE!!

3. October 16, 2011 at 6:08 am
    Mickie says:

TGJ STAY HATING!!

4. October 16, 2011 at 6:14 am
    Love on top says:

Still this song sucks my word what does she wanna be the female Tpain? Lmaoooo at the shade “capitalize on her previous project success” lol would love to see what kim can do what the next era

5. October 16, 2011 at 6:17 am
    Mickie says:

Aww she says “I need your bank account, bigger than my fans hearts” :)

<3 Kim for shouting out her fans

6. October 16, 2011 at 6:25 am
    It's me says:

Sh’s too talented for auto-tune. I’d except this from Nicki, but never from hip hop’s Hardcore Queen Bee.

Oh well, at least it isn’t on the album

7. October 16, 2011 at 6:25 am
    It's me says:

*she’s

8. October 16, 2011 at 6:32 am
    Mickie says:

She was trending on Twitter this morning for this: a promotional track. Imagine when the album comes out.

This track is OK, but her album has NO autotune. This was for DJ Absolute’s mixtape :)

9. October 16, 2011 at 6:37 am
    Love on top says:

@mickie Rihanna Ckb and Man down trended a bunch of time where that end up? Soooo?

10. October 16, 2011 at 6:40 am
    Beyoncé Brazilian Fan says:

PURE GARBAGE

11. October 16, 2011 at 6:40 am
    Mickie says:

@love on top

Yeah but those were tracks that received certifications and hit the billboards. This is just a track for a mixtape

12. October 16, 2011 at 6:47 am
    realtalk4real says:

Bless her Heart….

13. October 16, 2011 at 6:47 am
    NICK says:

I really tried, I like Nicki, I like Kim, I love them both actually & know there is room 4 both, BUT lord with this kinda stuff leaking- NO MAM KIM! I tried, I had to cut it off, uhhhhnt-ughhhh!

14. October 16, 2011 at 6:52 am
    realtalk4real says:

@Nick I tried too. I really did. For so long I felt like Kate Winslet at the end of Titanic…just trying my best to hold on.. But I’ve finally let go. From now on Im not checking for Kim anymore. No more going to her page to see what’s new/hot, no more googling her name. Im still a fan but there is clearly no reason to be a “hardcore” fan any long seeing as how she no longer does hardcore music. Kims next hit will have to find me. Im done looking for it.

15. October 16, 2011 at 6:54 am
    Gandalf da Gay says:

I’m listening to this and as much as I like the lyrics….the autotune and the flow…..it needs to go, yesterday.

Lil’ Kim used to be the one that sets trends, always looked to the future! But now I hear this and it’s like the same old crap I hear from Lil’ Wayne and company. The T-Pain effect sounds tired. I want quick, witty, hardcore, Lil’ Kim rap that all these other female mc’s would dream to keep up with. As a fan of Lil’ Kim I just want to say-step your game up mama-

Dont be keeping up with the rest, step it up! Remember the advice Biggie used to give you-we want Lil’ Kim back. Not another chick with a robot flow-leave that to wannabes.

16. October 16, 2011 at 6:56 am
    it's me says:

I’m sorry guys! I can’t pretend to like this :(

@Mickie

I know you’re being a fan now but Kim really needs to leave autotune alone. She ‘s DOESN’T NEED IT! This is something only a part of her fan base would like.

17. October 16, 2011 at 7:05 am
    ASAP (As Sincere As Possible) says:

But this isn’t even HER single.It’s supposed to be a single off of a DJ’s mixtape.And the song doesn’t do it for me either, but it doesn’t represent her own album.

18. October 16, 2011 at 7:08 am
    Nahjee says:

Sad man just sad.. Get rid of auto-tune & IRS

19. October 16, 2011 at 7:09 am
    kane says:

this is terrible :(

20. October 16, 2011 at 7:13 am
    Nahjee says:

Sad man just sad.. Get rid of IRS & auto-tune cus that is not working for you kim

21. October 16, 2011 at 7:14 am
    ok4realho says:

Yall have more excuses for this single… buzz track… promo mixtape joint (whatever the ef you wanna call it ) than a pregnant woman going to jail. Its just wack! and thats ok… back to the drawing board…again. SMH

22. October 16, 2011 at 7:14 am
    it's me says:

After this, Lil Kim is gonna have to strike back 10x harder. I KNOW she can.

23. October 16, 2011 at 7:20 am
    Kim career DEAD ghostbuster says:

MISS THAT GARBAGE!!! she ain’t no Rapper. and she should be ashamed of herself. She’s the laughing stock of the rap game. horrid ass song. I don’t consider that no damn autotune, Dis s*** is…OUTTA DAMN TUNE!!!!!!! Kim you needs to step yo cookies up NICKI Minaj can’t be touched cus she GOT THIS…

24. October 16, 2011 at 7:23 am
    YOOSONDALOOSE says:

Very poor. She should have done so much better for a comeback. That isn’t the one!

25. October 16, 2011 at 7:33 am
    it's me says:

Great, now it’s Team Kim (the ones who liked this) vs Team Kim (the ones who didn’t).

26. October 16, 2011 at 7:35 am
    Kim career DEAD ghostbuster says:

TRASH!!!!!

27. October 16, 2011 at 7:42 am
    ASAP (As Sincere As Possible) says:

I agree that it was a wrong move to premiere the track from the DJ’s mixtape first instead of HER single, but why are people acting like this is her comeback single??It’s NOT!Just chill and realize this is nothing but a cut off of a random mixtape.When ‘Looks Like Money’ premieres, then everyone (including myself) will be able to judge (praise or bash) her comeback. :cool:

28. October 16, 2011 at 7:51 am
    Nicki STAN says:

I was actually looking for this to be some HEAT. Like Junior MAFIA or ‘Hardcore’ days but sadly were all listening to this =/ regardless of its from her album or a dj’s mixtape, she shouldn’t have ‘sold out’ like so many have said nicki did and started using auto tune. This doesn’t bump and she sounds bored. Sorry, but I just cant with this woman anymore. *Plays Pink Friday & Hardcore simultaneously*

29. October 16, 2011 at 8:04 am
    Kim career DEAD ghostbuster says:

Did she say (UPS real ballers send me packages)? Yeah I guess sending packages is a trend for her, Cus she was sending packages to her fans from paypal…and where’s the BEEF she was gonna Fed Ex to Nicki’s front door? …. LMAO!!! Hahahaha….Kim you need to rest yo old bones so sit —–> \_

30. October 16, 2011 at 8:05 am
    F.B says:

LIL HIM NEEDS TO GIVE IT UP ….THE CURTAIN BEEN DRAWN YEARS AGO WHEN B.I.G DIED…..LIL HIM CARRER IS LAYING RIGHT NEXT TO BIGGIE..THIS s*** IS AWFUL THERE IS NO COMEBACK IN IT FOR HER…

31. October 16, 2011 at 8:06 am
    @TEAMFOXYDONDIVA says:

Shiet!!!!!!! Foxy Brown massacre >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> this s*** “Kim p**** OLD, KIM p**** CREAKY” LMAO

32. October 16, 2011 at 8:06 am
    Give it up says:

@KIM CAREER DEAD GHOSTBUSTER

Why are you still here if you don’t like Kim? PRESSED!

33. October 16, 2011 at 8:07 am
    Give it up says:

LMAO @TEAMFOXYDONDIVA

FOXY BEEN DEAD SINCE 2001 SO DON’T EVEN TALK ABOUT KIM

34. October 16, 2011 at 8:17 am
    Mari (RIP Dwayne McDuffie + Amy Winehouse +Steve Jobs) says:

I’m disappointed. Kim is better than this.

35. October 16, 2011 at 8:19 am
    Lebo(CAribbeanBoi) says:

The song is aite … As you can see its just a DJ track …

36. October 16, 2011 at 8:20 am
    JAMIR21: I LOVE RIHANNA, BRITNEY, BEYONCE, NICKI AND GAGA says:

Wtf did I just listen to…a ROBOT or something ?
    A Black Eyes Peas track ?
    What because this sounds like s***….the autotune is soooooo terrible its hurting my ears sounding like some damn ROBOT !
    This song is trash…what happen Lil Gremlin fans I thought yall said that this track would be EPIC ! SMFH ! NOT EPIC AT ALL !
    Maybe she needs to spend a mill on a PINK WIG !

37. October 16, 2011 at 8:43 am
    Malibu Barbie says:

Once this is in HQ it will SLAY.
    and Lil’ Kim is allowed a variety of songs.. not just her gangsta rap/hardcore songs..
    she gives us barbie , thug , vulnerable and party on different songs.. this song goes HARD to me. and Kim already snatched Nicki Minaj BALD anyway. and u cant put nicki and kim against each other Kim is a veteran, an ORIGINAL. Nicki is a copycat and new comer. one is POP. one is HIP HOP.

38. October 16, 2011 at 8:44 am
    kslay says:

im bib lil kim fan and i must say i dont like this track at all blk friday mixtape was hot so i wish you haters stop saying she aint have hit sense hardcore cause thats lie every album she put out after hardcore was fire i do admit she needs to stay away from that autotune let nikki have that ans she does not need to get rid of the irs cause they go hard so for the haters that keep saying that get life and im sure the ones who are saying her blk friday mixtape was not hot is lying or you didnt listen to to it cause she got sum fire onthere i would recommend u listen to the irs frestyle and lets see wht u got say kimmie please no more auto tune ur better than that

39. October 16, 2011 at 8:47 am
    lilkim Nation says:

This article SUCKS DONKEY BALLS first of all its not a SINGLE its a song she made for a Dj mixtape so get your facts in order Now to address haters and fake fans I just wanna say F*CK YOUR OPINIONS by @lilkim_nation

40. October 16, 2011 at 9:17 am
    Clark Smith says:

Auto tune? Really Kim?

AUTO TUNE IS DEAD. DEAD I TELL YOU. DEAD. IF AUTO-TUNE COMES BACK I WILL NOT STOP TIL I PUT ITS ASS BACK IN ITS DEEP, COLD, GRAVE!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

41. October 16, 2011 at 9:21 am
    RyanSutherland says:

She has nothing on Nicki, this girl is terrible!!

42. October 16, 2011 at 9:35 am
    RHI RHI IS QUEEN says:

SONG IS CUTE BUT ITS VERY OBVIOUS NOW THAT BIGGIE AINT AROUND TO WRITE HER RHYMES ANYMORE.. PEOPLE TALKIN BOUT THEY EXPECTED THAT “HARDCAORE” ERA FLOW…LOL..BIGGIE WOULD HAVE TO COME BACK FROM THE DEAD FOR YALL TO EVER GET THAT FLOW FROM HER AGAIN.. NIKKI>>>>>KRIMberly

43. October 16, 2011 at 9:43 am
    Angelique says:

This isn’t her first single (Thank God) because it’s average at best.

And for the record, Biggie didn’t write Kim’s rhymes. You can come on this post and tell by comment, who knows what they’re talking about, and who doesn’t.

44. October 16, 2011 at 9:51 am
    Roman says:

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA she’s not serious ?! She’s just Nicki every reason to think shes that b**** ! I Love Nicki she will forever be Queen :)

45. October 16, 2011 at 9:52 am
    TheFashionistachic says:

Kim we will always ride for you, but ma you need some fresh ish. How about the same producer who did Lighters Up. Do something that will pump in the club Kim. You can get grimy an gridy but go HARD Kim.

46. October 16, 2011 at 10:19 am
    FREIDA (THE VOICE) says:

I love Kim but if she keeps releasing this b*******, I ain’t f*****’ with her no more. Get it together boo! DAMN!!!! This s*** is getting embarrassing

47. October 16, 2011 at 10:26 am
    plastic says:

NO MORE EXCUSES FOR LIL KIM I M DONE WAITING FOR HER TO WAKE UP N GET HER s*** STRAIGHT SHE TOOK TO LONG N I WAITED AS A FAN NOW SHE THROWING RANDOM s*** LIKE THIS NO ONE KNOWS IF IT REAL OR FAKE SHE AINT PUMPED OR PROUD OR ACKNOWLEDGE ANYTHING IS OUT . NOW WE ALL KNOW KIM LAST NAME IS WHAT GOT HER HER JOB N MAYBE BIGGIE PUT HER TOGETHER AS A GIMMICK . WHY DID KIM SAY SHE NOT LETTING HER FOOT OFF NICKI ‘S NECK BC IT LOOKS LIKE NICKI NOT TAKING HER FOOT OFF (little kims ) BODY. POP HIPHOP RAP COUNTRY ROCK R&B HEAVY METAL WHATEVER GENRE U WANT TO PICK FOR NICKI SHE ‘S HOLDING LIL KIM ‘S HAND N SPANKING THAT ASS N A CIRCLE JUST LIKE KIM DID FOXY I LOVE LETTGO NICKI

48. October 16, 2011 at 10:26 am
    DGRATEN8 says:

THIS SHYT IS A BANGER CUZZ….YALL UK FOLKS DONT KNOW NOTHING BOUT NO HITS. SHE SAID MY AMERICAN EXPRESS IS AFRICAN AMERICAN….DAT BICH GOT A BLACK CARD LOL. AUTO TUNE AND ALL…I LIKE IT. THIS A CLUB JOINT. THEY PLAYED IT LAST NIIGHT IN NYC AND THE CLUB WENT BONKERS

49. October 16, 2011 at 10:53 am
    viperlove says:

yall do know that this is NOT her single and that it is for dj absolute’s new mixtape so yall can’t count this as HER single cause i heard her looks like money snipet and the way it sounds sounds lke the album wont be autotuned.

50. October 16, 2011 at 11:01 am
    Yellow Gorillah says:

CH…………..

WTF is this s***.. I love you kim but NO! + 4 her to include fist brown an extra NO!

*Leaves*

51. October 16, 2011 at 11:21 am
    Remey says:

This may be a buzz single, but this doesn’t disregard the fact that is horrible. If Bey, Rih, Brit, or Gaga released some stuff like this…you all would crucify them. Don’t let mediocrity slide people. Kim’s team needs to work really hard to put her in the good lime light she needs especially with Nicki close to unleashing the promo campaign for her second album. Because right now…even Kim’s buzz singles need to be single worthy.

52. October 16, 2011 at 12:08 pm
    zora neale hurston says:

I love Lil Kim but baby this just aint it! I’m going to need a “Crush On You”, “Queen B****”, “No Time”. Leave the bubble gum rap to Nicki Minaj it’s just not you boo!

53. October 16, 2011 at 12:09 pm
    HaterzStayPressed says:

Does it matter if it’s a promotional single or a single off of her album or off of a mix tape? f*** that you guys can’t defend this s***! Even if it is promotional it should be GOOD and up to her past standards. I think that D.J. was wrong for playing her masterpieces leading up to the new song. It was a major let down and you guys KNOW IT. Stop making excuses for the track, ok? You are as only as good as the last s*** you put out and this s*** right here is garbage.

Kim needs a TEAM that will truly have her back and give her HEAT. She needs people who will have her best interests at heart. That b**** is a beast on the mic and this ish ain’t cutting it. She needs to do BETTER.

….. nuff said.

54. October 16, 2011 at 12:31 pm
    Army Of Queen A (Aaliyah) & Queen Bee (Lil Kim) >>>>>>>> Your Fave ! says:

First Of All No nicki minaj fans Should Be Reviewing The Song Cause Nicki Uses Auto Tune All the Time But Yall Aint Saying she Sound Like a ROBOT #HYPOCRITES & Yall Talking Bout Ghostwriting ???!! Bye Dont Get Me Started On Yall Fave !

Second Of All What the f*** Were Yall Expecting ???!!!! Some Quiet Storm Type Verse ???!!!! Take A seat She Just Came Back & Everyone Has Their Flops ! Nicki first Single Flopped As Well So Please !

Third Kim Needs To Get A WAY Better Team ! These IRS Goons She Hanging With Aint Cutting It the Only thing They Good For Is Shooting At people ie (FOXY BROWN) I hope UMG Gets Her A Better Team They will Revive Her Career

55. October 16, 2011 at 12:39 pm
    Mrs,music says:

this is what happens when you can’t wright your own sh/t,people will give you cheep garbage a,ss songs to sing and you have no choice but to sing it,back in the day when people was righting her sh/t for free she was doing good,song wrighter,s are expensive and i doubt she is going to take up real money to pay for some solid verse,even though i am not a fan i really hope this isn’t what to come off her album,tthis right her is and that black friday mixtape is proof that lil kim is a fallower,you can know when she switch teams she do what they do,look at back in the day when she was rolling with biggy puffy and lil seas and all them people,she sound hard core just like all them people,no wonder she got the name female biggy because he and others was righting her stuff that everyone all ready nows,thats why the saying go,s if you can’t be a leader becarefull who you fallow and them irs are whoever she is fallowing def an’t the people for her to fallow,as to what peep up top there says kim needs a better team because i wold really like to see her do good.

56. October 16, 2011 at 12:45 pm
    Seirra says:

@PLASTIC You was never a Kim fan.You a Nicki cl*t rider.I see right through you.

57. October 16, 2011 at 12:46 pm
    Mrs,music says:

Army Of Queen A (Aaliyah) & Queen Bee (Lil Kim) >>>>>>>> Your Fave true Nicki used Autotune all so but it,s not so heavy as this here people is even calling Lil kim the female T-Pain and that sure as hell an’t a good thing,Lil kim using this heavy autotuning on her mixtape too and that song she did back in the day called amm i forgot the name and i am no Nicki fan i am just a regular joe looking in that don’t like what kim is doing because i know she can do better and get better wrighters and drop that IRs people and didn’t kim hide under a jeep dodging bullets and who shot at foxy,anyways kim needs a better team.

58. October 16, 2011 at 12:48 pm
    Candy says:

For all y’all Nicki fans hating on this, y’all know damn will if Nicki would of did this y’all be eating it up.

59. October 16, 2011 at 12:51 pm
    HaterzStayPressed says:

But Nicki flop is 10x better than this! f*** that Kim’s team failed her and Kim needs to open her eyes and ears to this s***.

I’m taking Nicki out of the equation right now. Nicki is a massive success and far beyond this s*** here. We should be talking about Kim’s comeback WHICH can happen if she had the right people backing her.

She needs Swizz Beats, she needs current producers that can guarantee a hit for her. And YES I expected Quiet Storm from her because SHE DID IT. She is suppose to be the best female that ever did it and she comes through with garbage? Really?

There is this Japanese guy on Twitter named Kut and he produce tracks for Talib Kweli. That dude is a beast when it comes to beats and he would kill a track for Kim. She needs to reach out to him so he can give her an album that slays. Other than that I’m going to have to say the chick needs to sit down until she figures this s*** out.

60. October 16, 2011 at 12:52 pm
    Houston says:

@MRS,MUSIC First of all Kim wrote her own sh*t.Biggie even said so himself and Kim also used to write for Diddy and Lil Cease during her “Notorious Kim” era.Even Kim enemy(Foxy Brown) said Kim writes her sh*t and she’s a beast on the mic.Kim wasn’t even serious with this track.She just fooling around.Kim puts her all when it comes to her albums.Y’all taking this way to seriously.

61. October 16, 2011 at 12:57 pm
    Stacy says:

@HATERZSTAYPRESSED This is way better than Nicki’s “Massive Attack” and “Your Love” If Nicki would of did this y’all be eating this sh*t up.Nicki can burb on a track and y’all would think it was the hottest thing ever.At least Kim making sense here and not dissing Nicki Minaj.Nicki can’t even do a track without dissing Kim.FYI this is not a single.

62. October 16, 2011 at 12:58 pm
    Layla says:

What are Nicki fans even doing here.?

63. October 16, 2011 at 12:59 pm
    Kia says:

The lyrics are hot and just the auto-tune that throws it off.

64. October 16, 2011 at 1:00 pm
    Nicki STAN says:

@DGRATEN8 well you cant generalize your comment on everyone. I’m from Jamaica, Queens & I know REAL music. Whether or not any of you agree with anything Nicki does, this song is TRASH. I’m sorry but it’s going double plastic on PayPall ;) #YouMad ?!

65. October 16, 2011 at 1:00 pm
    Army Of Queen A (Aaliyah) & Queen Bee (Lil Kim) >>>>>>>> Your Fave ! says:

@Mrs.Music I kinda agree But That Whole Ghostwriting s*** ???? O.o Cause Many people Have Come Foward That Kim writes Her Own s***
    & Kim Has Said What she Hasnt Written

66. October 16, 2011 at 1:00 pm
    stan says:

ugh… this is horrible.

67. October 16, 2011 at 1:02 pm
    Army Of Queen A (Aaliyah) & Queen Bee (Lil Kim) >>>>>>>> Your Fave ! says:

& At Lease Kim Did A song Without Throw SHADE ! Somebody *Cough* Nicki *Cough* Should Take Note

68. October 16, 2011 at 1:04 pm
    Kimmy girl says:

kim doesnt need auto-tune…true…
    this isnt her SINGLE…its for a damn mixtape
    kim or her team didnt know which song dj ab was gonna play..he wanted it to be a surprise.
    i dont have a problem with the song, cuz its not a single for her album :)
    Kim is still the Queen Bee in my eyes

69. October 16, 2011 at 1:10 pm
    iSimplyDGAF says:

i dont like it…EVERYBODY needs to leave autotune alone(except t-pain..CLEARLY his career is based on it) just drop a mixtape and come out swinging.

70. October 16, 2011 at 1:10 pm
    Kira says:

@NICKI STAN If Nicki would of did this you would be eating it up.

71. October 16, 2011 at 1:17 pm
    HaterzStayPressed says:

Look I’m not talking about Nicki Minaj here. Whether you like it or not the b**** WON. End of move on from it.

I’m talking about Kim and her comeback.

I do not care if it’s a promotional single, a lead single, and fake single, or radio release… you don’t put b******* out there. Kim is BETTER than this and you all know it. You’re just trying to save face because you know this is weak. Don’t be yes people – saying yes to everything she does. She needs to be held accountable and told that this is unacceptable.

@STACY Nicki’s fans held her accountable for Massive Attack. They didn’t like it, they didn’t buy it and it flopped. She went back into the lab and started over. That’s what you do. I don’t give a s*** about autotune – hell everyone uses it. But Kim doesn’t HAVE TO. Her flow is harder than most male rappers out there. She doesn’t needed it.

She needs new people in her camp and better instincts in order to survive this music industry climate of today. It is not the same when she came out. The attention span of the audience is extremely short now and labels are looking for fast, easy number ones to recoup their money. This s*** right here ain’t cutting it. This is a business – whether it’s promotional or not.

Understand that her label released this to see where it would go. To see if she still has a commercial viability and appeal. If it fails, she is DONE.

So discount it as promotional all you want. Promotional singles are important.

***smh***

72. October 16, 2011 at 1:24 pm
    THE90SBABIES...SMH says:

Nicki minaj fans are mostly bang wagon riders. Most of you all didn’t even know who she was until she dropped your love!!!

Im still not sure why people compare Lil Kim and Nicki.
    If anything nicki’s style is more like missy’s.
    Sorry but kim doesn’t have to put out another album
    and she still would go harder than nicki.
    (Labella Mafia,The Naked Truth,& Hardcore>Pink Friday)
    Nicki is an pop/rap act.
    Lil Kim was straight rap.
    When Nicki is around for 15 years and actually has competition
    Then we can talk

anyway….This song is terrible.
    Kim needs to step it up or hang it up.

Off Topic

It’s terrible seeing someone trying to hold on when they are past their prime.
    (Whitney Houston,Mariah Carey,Tony Braxton,Lil Kim,Foxy Brown,Britney Spears,Beyonce,Christina Aguilera,Nelly,Diddy,Usher,Keyshia Cole,Mary J.Blige,Kelly Rowland,Barbra Streisand,Aretha Franklin,Ciara,Pretty Ricky,Lil Mama,Alicia Keys,AmerieTeairra Mari,Kelis,The Game,50 Cent,Soulja Boy,Bow Wow,Ashanti)
    The List goes on. Some are Legends some are Iconic and some simply gave us good music.

But when it’s over,it’s over….Have some class and retire with some dignity.

73. October 16, 2011 at 1:28 pm
    MuzikJunkie! says:

I LOVE Kim but ima need for her to come a lil harder cuz this is not hot!

74. October 16, 2011 at 1:36 pm
    gojira says:

@ 1st glance I thought that was Toni Braxton. The PhotoShopper worked overtime on that pic …

75. October 16, 2011 at 1:38 pm
    I'ma have to send her back to her maker says:

Sounds good. Put nicki on the track and it will do good. Lol.

76. October 16, 2011 at 1:40 pm
    I'ma have to send her back to her maker says:

Sorry. Massive Attack was way better than this. I don’t know what yall talking about. Your love was kinda cheesy tho.

77. October 16, 2011 at 2:13 pm
    Stacey says:

This sounds like a demo. Someone already said this was promotional only. I bet she about to drop that heat. Then you will remember what Lil Kim is about. Let’s be real. Kim’s classics are timeless. Can’t say that about her nemesis though. You really think you will be bumbin Moment for Life a few years from now? :lol:

78. October 16, 2011 at 2:53 pm
    iSimplyDGAF says:

but exactly how many CLASSIC does Kim have? I bet you can name them on one hand..And im not even saying that to hate, im being honest. I feel like Kim is a lil too comfortable..and i feel like she feels that people should listen to her and vote and buy this and buy that just because she is Kim. Despite her being on and off in music for a while, she actually does have something to prove her.

79. October 16, 2011 at 3:58 pm
    Day says:

who write this?

Truth

80. October 16, 2011 at 4:27 pm
    DEONTAY says:

this s*** is the best worst song ever!!!! first off listen 2 that damn auto tune..she sounds horrible on it!!!! this is completley whack…&& if kim fans is worried about nicki copyin her,there is definatley nothin 2 copy,been usin auto tune && at least she aint repeatin the same thing 20000 times..like what the f***..kim fans been waitin 4 this…roman is really gonna slay this whack ass b****!!! she garbage,old,dusty,creaky,stanky,sloppy,jealous,mad,goosnecked,cat in the hat look-alike!!!she’s a nobody no more….if this is a single,it ain’t even gonna make the charts!!! big gigantic ass flop!!!! && kim fan’s stop fuckkin blamin TGJ for hatin,bkus they iz not the only blog site that be dissin the girl..it’s her fault 4 puttin out this image..not nicki,not drake,not TGJ,not obama,not jim jones,NOBoDY but her own!!

81. October 16, 2011 at 4:29 pm
    DEONTAY says:

@stacey……okay moment 4 life,idk…but do u think roamns revenge will still b bumpin in 2 years?? :D
    #STAY MAD

82. October 16, 2011 at 4:40 pm
    DEONTAY says:

@ARMYOFQUEEN….4 1, not all songs nicki does are directed towards kim (bottoms up,dutty love,bedrock,dear old nicki,right thru me,lil freak…exc..) && ain’t nothin in this damn song except somethin bout chris brown, and maybach && wateva else soo *cough cough* have a seat….&& @ yo earlier comment,yeah everybody knows that nicki writes 95% of her songs..so she don’t write all of them…WGAF….everybody need help 4rm here 2 there…but i can tell u what songs 4 a fact was all her(ROMANS REVENGE,FLY,ITTY BITTY PIGGY,GO HARD,DEAR OLD NICKI,SUPER BASS..EXC)so how bout you keep yappin on bout lil kim && GTFOH
    #TheseGoofyBitchesIsStupidityPersonified

83. October 16, 2011 at 4:41 pm
    DEONTAY says:

@roman….tell these lil nappy head bustas!!

84. October 16, 2011 at 5:08 pm
    Ann says:

TeamLilKim is SO PRESSED by Nicki that they are BULLYING Kim to react to Nicki. They should just let Kim make music. This is a nice song that TEAMLILKIM f*cked up for Kim. This song would have given her radio airplay, which is what she needs. Her next song DOES NOT have to be a #1 song. Let up climb the charts steadily.

If TEAMLILKIM would have praised this song, we will be hearing it on the radio right now. The song was introduced by a DJ so you know he would have had the song in full rotation if Kim’s fans would have requested it.

With friends like TEAMLILKIM, who needs enemies. This song is cool. I can see it getting afternoon airplay.

85. October 16, 2011 at 5:25 pm
    RDK says:

wrong post but i am here so i,ll say something,that song up there is no way Lil kim…lil kim don’t sound like that…well people bin saying on the grape vine that from biggy pass away god rest is soul,puffy and all them people she using to roll with don’t mess with her no more her career went on a down ward spiral..and kim is proving it more and more,everything that what people bin saying is true…there is no way a self proclaim queen should need someone to hold her hands even though them people was righting her sh-it,she didn’t learn anything all this time,i see someone up top there said kim is a fallower and that is the sad truth,there is no way back in the day kim would come out with a song like this….i am not even a fan of her and i would like to see her do good,this is mess up right here they are even calling her the female T-pain it,s all over the blugs.

86. October 16, 2011 at 6:39 pm
    I'ma have to send her back to her maker says:

@Rdk but this isn’t “back in the day anymore”. If you haven’t noticed kim hasn’t had the same music since 2008. She tryna keep up with the young heads. It’s sooo obvious.

87. October 16, 2011 at 6:43 pm
    Army Of Queen A (Aaliyah) & Queen Bee (Lil Kim) >>>>>>>> Your Fave ! says:

@Deontay When Your DELUSKEN Ass Learn How To Type Or speak English Come Holler At Me Until Then Your DISMISSED !

88. October 16, 2011 at 7:19 pm
    QUEENb4LYFE says:

-_- THIS IS JUST A PROMOTIONAL SONG ON DJ ABSOLUTS MIXTAPE

THE MIXTAPE IS ONLY AUTO-TUNE! GIVER HER A BREAK.

89. October 16, 2011 at 9:15 pm
    LaLa says:

@RDK Bytch shut your @ss up.Why are you on Kim’s post in the first place.The song is for DJ absolute mixtape which the whole theme is auto-tune.Y’all Nicki fans jump on any chance to hate on Kim.Lil kim aint no damn follower she sets trends.The first female rapper to rock high heel shoes.She switch the whole game up with sexiness.Nicki the damn follower Remaking all of Kim old songs on her mixtapes and stealing her style.I swear y’all Nicki fans are dumb as f*ck and as for Lil Kim needing help for some to hold her hands let me to you something.Kim sold 3 platinum albums after Biggie’s death and Nobody around her.You want to bring up Diddy.Lil kim success off of “Notorious KIM” is what made Diddy a mogul and Diddy even said that himself.Y’all Nicki fans are so dumb it’s sad.

90. October 16, 2011 at 9:19 pm
    Mia says:

@I’MA HAVE TO SEND HER BACK TO HER MAKER Why are you even here.Y’all Nicki fans need Kim to talk about.I thought Nicki was slaying like ‘all said but yet y’all kim on Kim posts to talk about her.

91. October 16, 2011 at 9:26 pm
    PJenny says:

@DEONTAY Y’all Nicki fans are dumb as f*ck.I don’t care of Nicki writes her sh*t,she is wack as hell and how do you know what Nicki does,do you know her personally.As for Kim.She writes her own sh*t.Biggie and Junior Mafia said so themselves and everybody else she worked with.She also used to be Diddy’s Ghostwriter back in the day.Y’all Nicki fans shouldn’t even speak on Kim since most all y’all wasn’t even born when her first album came out.

92. October 16, 2011 at 10:00 pm
    I'ma have to send her to her maker says:

@Mia b**** I SAID THE SONG WAS GOOD NOW STFU.

93. October 17, 2011 at 12:31 am
    Sheltop says:

I Was in NYC this weekend when this premiered it’s for DJ Absolutes “auto tune” mix tape. But truth be told the song is aite. It’s a good buzz song. I can def hear this playing while sitting in traffic.

94. October 17, 2011 at 2:37 pm
    swagg says:

i really hope her or someone from her team reads some of these blogs with this track posted and i hope all her true fans are letting it be none that this is not the business…really kim i got ya back and cant wait for the new album but with this type of s*** u will loose mad fans this is worse than some bubble gum minaj gimmic ish and i never thought i would say that on a lil kim post

95. October 17, 2011 at 2:43 pm
    swagg says:

known*

96. October 17, 2011 at 8:53 pm
    Nonya says:

This was actually recoreded a long time ago, and it’s just a buzz track …..This is what Shitty Garbaj heard and ran with to kinda try to create her ownself with…in which she did, hence is the spark that ignites the beef,…..That is all, but I kinda like it!!

97. Vote

[…] The track comes no more than two days  after the surfacing of another  song by the songstress named ‘Spend A Mill‘. […]

98. October 20, 2011 at 10:23 pm
    Henry says:

SMHHHHHH this is just not right, this is absurb and embarrassing especially for her sound like a baby coulda made a wayyyyyyyyy better video…talkin bout some Chris Brown 6 deuces LOL whatttttt!!

99. Vote

[…] a snippet of Lil’ Kim’s new song dropped yesterday and well, let’s just move […]