Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

The Business…On Rihanna's 'Talk That Talk'

In the first of our all-new The Business series, resident host Patrick B gives his two cents on Rihanna‘s hotly anticipated new album ‘Talk That Talk’.

The LP, which arrives in stores on November 21st, saw its lead single ‘We Found Love’ hit #1, yet also leaked more than 10 days ahead of release.

With this serving as the singer’s 6th album in as many years, do you think the album will do what her prior efforts have failed to – propelling her into album-seller status?

• November 16, 2011 at 1:18 pm
    Aaron says:

I didn’t think she could top Loud, but I’ve heard quite a few songs from TTT, and tbh, I think it’s her best album yet.

• November 16, 2011 at 1:26 pm
    fearlless says:

I have to say after I downloaded the leak, i rannnnn my ass to itunes & preordered. this would be my first time ever buying an album that isn’t Beyonce/MJB/KellyRowland – Rihanna’s album is pure fiyaaaaah & i can’t wait to hear the deluxe version.

• November 17, 2011 at 6:39 am
    kelvin says:

I know y’all jst post to get hits. U knw damn well she’s the best selling pop artist out right now. 6million units of LOUD sold in 1 year nd 8million shipped according to defjam with with 2 huge WW hits (WMN? Was released in select countries nd ckb didn’t explode exactly) cheers & man down were just territory singles.
    3.5million units of Rated R sold with 2 WW hits & 1 average hit
    9.3million units of GGGB with 4 WW huge hits nd 3 other average hits
    4million of AGLM with 2 huge hits and a flop
    1.5million of MOTS with 1 hit and a minor hit
    25million albums sold with 11 huge hits nd a few other average hits. Flop my ass

• November 17, 2011 at 12:03 pm
    KAPO says:

Speaking of YELLING …. What you mean by that ?

Mary J. Blige is one of the bests in the world , don’t you EVER !!!!!!!

• November 17, 2011 at 1:49 pm
    Jordan says:

The video is not playing for me!

• November 17, 2011 at 5:13 pm
    Deaaron says:

Amen! Amen Brotha!! Rihanna definitely killed it with this album!! She’s tellin’ the world to suck her cockiness and lick her persuasion!!!

• November 17, 2011 at 7:46 pm
    Katina says:

Can I getta AMEN?! LOL!! Let’s see what Riri is talking about in this album. I will download a few songs… I am sure! Thanks for updates, Patty!

~Your biggest FAN

Kae Stylez!!

• November 18, 2011 at 2:39 pm
    antertain says:

Amen!

Rihanna is a singles artist but hopefully for her sake that changes.
    She a hustle hard girl and for her work ethic alone she deserves a number 1 album on the billboard charts.

She worked so hard on bringing album after album that she barely gets time to perfect her vocal and movement abilities but at least she has fun on stage and puts her voice (coughs) out there.

HARD WORK PAYS OFF!!

• November 18, 2011 at 11:41 pm
    Sam says:

that guy is the most cringiest human being to touch the planet! he urrrrrgly top