Luke James Soars On The Splash

video platform video management video solutions video player {SEO}
Beyonce‘s a fan. Kelly Rowland‘s a fan. And, after watching The Splash with Luke James, you will be too.

The newest edition to Def Jam‘s roster, James has been drumming up an ever-growing buzz. Unsurprising, in that his combination of dashing looks and undeniable talent present quite the compelling package.

Indeed, in an age where the importance of ‘talent’ is undervalued, James brings it back to the forefront – with pin-up appeal.

In this exclusive session, the New Orleans native showcases material from his forthcoming debut ‘Made To Love’ (due 2012), as well as a Kelly Rowland favourite.

You can keep up with Luke on TWITTER, FACEBOOK and his OFFICIAL SITE.

b6274e34b836c26e0ea6aeee568b476a Luke James Soars On The Splash

[...] Click here to watch Def Jam’s newest star justify his hype on The Splash! [...]

• December 21, 2011 at 4:46 pm
    JohnVidal says:

God he sounds amazing. Way more special than Beyonce or Kelly now that you mention them. Although he needs to be careful using his voice like that. He´s so hot too. Buff…

• December 21, 2011 at 6:20 pm
    Cee says:

I’m not convinced yet. He’s okay.

• December 21, 2011 at 8:45 pm
    Jak says:

I see it for Mr. James. He can be the (real) R&B type Drake. The emotion conveyed between his two original songs was powerful….I just hope he doesn’t turn into the typical R&B crooner. We have more than enough of those.

• December 21, 2011 at 9:16 pm
    Dev says:

He can sing but reminds me of John Legend. Also, the studio version of this song i think his vocals sound generic.
    This is good though

• December 21, 2011 at 10:28 pm
    MuzikManiack says:

This was really good! He’s a great singer and I can see him going far!

• December 22, 2011 at 3:42 am
    Will says:

He sings very good, very very very good. But, he sounds waaaaaayyyyyyyyy too much like John Legend, there is nothing different between him and John Legend. Why Buy his album when I can continue listening to John Legend? Great singing, but too bad we already have John Legend.

• December 22, 2011 at 11:29 am
    HEAD A&R says:

I’m not too convinced either Im so sorry! I find it very boring quite frankly, another typical R&B/URBAN good singer just in a box. Do I see any originality NO!, will he ever break out in some level of international commerical success, NO!. Will he sell out a few shows? YES! small venues, will he sell out a few cds? Yes with major cost and PR soon enough to drop him? Good luck! but I wont be downloading your music.

• December 22, 2011 at 12:49 pm
    DNA says:

WOW !!!!!
    Those are some f****** vocals !!!!!!!!!! Sing boy !

• December 22, 2011 at 2:51 pm
    kevin says:

REMINDS ME OF JEFFERY OSBOURNE. GOOD JOB.

• December 22, 2011 at 11:37 pm
    Great Song! says:

Yeeeeessssss….. Sang it!!! I love the “Hurt Me” song. He looked liked he wanted to break down in cry. Awww… someone broke his heart.

• December 24, 2011 at 6:49 am
    @antertain says:

VOCALS VOCALS VOCALS RANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ridiculous

• February 29, 2012 at 6:35 pm
    Tisha says:

I heard his song I WANT YOU on the radio here in HOUSTON,TX for the first time Monday 02/27/12 and after I searched high and low to find out who sang that song and the actually name…needless to say I found it…and I LOVE IT!!!!! I am a SUPER FAN and look forward to watching his growth as an artist <3

• April 26, 2012 at 9:13 pm
    JOHN GIBBONS says:

WHEN A VOICE AN TONE AS SPECIAL AS THIS COMES ALONG AND IS ABLE TO REACH A PERSONS SOUL YOU CANT DO BUT RECOGNISE…IVE LISTENED OVER AND OVER ..LUKE JAMES IS A BLESSING A SINGER!!! ……..

• June 5, 2012 at 7:06 pm
    Chanel says:

He does sound just like John Legend. Not a fan of Luke James at the moment but I will give him time to grow musically and see what else he brings to the table.