Watch: Alexandra Burke Rocks The Splash!

video platform video management video solutions video player {SEO}

As one of  Pop biggest acts, Alexandra Burke boasts a versatility well beyond her 23 years.

Renown for her ability to “beast” the stage, the Londoner also packs a potent vocal, which she showcases on this the latest episode of The Splash.

Along with a stirring performance of new single ‘Elephant’, the X Factor winner serves up an emotionally charged rendition of the song which started it all – Whitney Houston‘s ‘Saving All My Love For You’.

Many will remember the Houston cut as the track Burke performed on her very first audition on ITV1 show. An audition which would lead to her becoming a household name.

Watch the star “beast” The Splash like only she can above!

[...] ThatGrapeJuice.TVWatch: Alexandra Burke Rocks The Splash! (Full Episode)Pooch Hall Talks Leaving ‘The Game’Watch: The Braxtons Visit Dr. Phil / Drama EnsuesGabrielle Union Lands Own BET SitcomOprah Nabs First Interview With Bobbi KristinaPreview: America’s Next Top Model – British Invasion (Cycle 18 / Epsisode 2)Comedy Corner: Beyonce ‘Love On Top’ ParodyPhotos: NeNe Leakes & Kim Kardashian Dine In Atlanta…Together Monday, March 5th 2012 [...]

• March 5, 2012 at 1:13 pm
    jo says:

Don’t like her her, but this is so good ! I think I might start giving her a chance! She seems nice enough1

• March 5, 2012 at 1:28 pm
    DJB says:

She killed that s***!!!! #LovelyGirl

• March 5, 2012 at 2:00 pm
    gs says:

Alexandra Burke is a great singer – she has beautiful distinctive voice and so much soul and pain in it.I love her,but the music she is currently making doesn’t match her voice.She should seek for her sound…and yes this is the best tribute to Whitney I have heard so much.I wish you luck with your next album,Alex :)

• March 5, 2012 at 2:21 pm
    Leavealone says:

I’ve always love Alex. But definately love this song. Beautifull person and great voice.

• March 5, 2012 at 3:54 pm
    Mars mars says:

Nah. She is over rated. For saying she is an household name? I really don’t think so she hasn’t even sold enough to be known. She’s annoying and gets her self at it. Oh and for an xfactor winner having to use auto tune. Hmm.

• March 5, 2012 at 4:30 pm
    Dev says:

I liked the Whitney performance and and really like her voice when the music is decent… which isn’t often (i voted for her too many times on xfactor)
    @MARS MARS you may feel that she’s overrated but she is known, if not for winning the xfactor but for some of her songs which have broken records.
    I’m not feeling Elephant so i’m hoping that some of the other songs are better.

• March 6, 2012 at 8:32 am
    @antertain says:

GIRL CAN SANG!!!!

NEEDS TO BE WORLDWIDE

• March 6, 2012 at 11:05 am
    Scott says:

Alex you better take that voice of yours global we have been waiting too long. She has it all and needs a world stage.

[...] New Video Blog; Shades Everyone!Watch: ‘The Real Housewives of Atlanta’ (Season 4 / Episode 15)Watch: Alexandra Burke Rocks The Splash!Pooch Hall Talks Leaving ‘The Game’ Tuesday, March 6th [...]

• March 6, 2012 at 6:11 pm
    Alex fan says:

Alex is NOT over-rated but under -rated she the best singer currently in the UK. I