Watch: Oprah Interviews Lady GaGa (Full) (Updated) | ..::That Grape Juice // ThatGrapeJuice.net::.. || Thirsty? Advertisement

Watch: Oprah Interviews Lady GaGa (Full) (Updated)

oprah gaga e1332147937400 Watch: Oprah Interviews Lady GaGa (Full) (Updated)

And it begins.

Lady GaGa‘s media blackout commenced last night, as the credits rolled on her “final interview for some time” with Oprah Winfrey.

The intriguiging segment, which aired on OWN’s ‘Oprah’s Next Chapter’, saw the megastar and her mother talk her astronominal rise, the effect it’s had on the family, being bullied Whitney Houston‘s passing, and much more.

A great watch; one you can find below!

{Content Removed As Requested}

[...] Oprah Interviews Lady GaGa (Full) That Grape Juice Mon, March 19, 2012 9:13 AM UTC That Grape Juice Rate  Loading … Share (function() { var po = document.createElement('script'); [...]

• March 19, 2012 at 5:01 am
    lovelarah says:

great upload, thank you but 11 and 1/2 minutes…where is the rest?

• March 19, 2012 at 5:07 am
    JohnVidal (RIPWhitney-true great) says:

I love watching clever and normal people (yeas normal, you know not dumb or basic) so I love watching Gaga interviews. This was a great watch
    I want to see what she said about lagendary Whitney houston though. Waiting for TGJ to post it

[...] Oprah Interviews Lady GaGa (Full) (Updated) That Grape Juice Mon, March 19, 2012 9:13 AM UTC That Grape Juice Rate  Loading … Share (function() { var po = document.createElement('script'); [...]

• March 19, 2012 at 7:41 am
    kate says:

No one cares about her..she is fading.

[...] TGJ] /* Tell A [...]

[...] la entrevista haciendo click AQUI y haz click AQUI si prefieres [...]

• March 19, 2012 at 9:53 am
    Donnie Dynamite says:

How I love this woman. Fantastic interview, as always. Take notes.

• March 19, 2012 at 9:55 am
    lady reductive says:

Can Lady Caca Reductive Plagiarist Imbecile stop trying to look like Christina Maria Aguilera?

Does this delusional clown think she’s funny??

This ugly, deformed, wannabe will never look or SOUND like Christina Voicelera in a million years. She needs to stop trying, eventually. Her copying/pasting of Christina Aguilera’s trademark looks remains reductive and redundant.

Lady Caca is the epitome of wack and cringe-inducing and embarrassing.

Oprah is dumb for approving of any of Lady Caca’s bullshiate. Oprah is going senile, I guess. She might be a deluded egomaniac like Lady Reductive too, which is terrible.

• March 19, 2012 at 12:14 pm
    Onyx says:

She is a beautiful soul, she seems to have creates a lifestyle and that she lives in the 70’s or 80’s, she’s a very smart woman, she maybe the media’s and internet most famous and hated person of our times but she’s already joined the club of the biggest Pop Stars of all times, you know the likes of Elvis Presley, The Beatles, Michael Jackson, Madonna, Prince, Freddie Mercury, David Bowie ect. ect., if she play her cards right, she could surpass every artists on the planet both male or female, her times are the right, we are living in a free world, internet help artists today, social networks help too and she has one of the best fanbase ever, she would grow up as an artists is just a matter of time, she is my favorite female singer after Madonna and Debbie Harry (Blondie) and she has conquered me with only with 3 major release, i’m not consider myself a “Little Monster” but i’m a fan of her Art, Creativity, personality and Music, i love smart people, i’m a mental freak, i love people who challenged my ideas and expand my horizons, that’s why i love Artists like David Bowie, Grace Jones, Prince and Madonna, Gaga is here to stay, she is a great entertainer full of talent and the most important thing she has Ambition and Determination.

• March 19, 2012 at 2:38 pm
    RIHANNA NAVY says:

@ Kate

If she’s fading why would the Richest Woman in Entertainment interview her???
    when ur Fav has a hour long interview about their musical accomplishments, then we’ll talk

• March 19, 2012 at 3:12 pm
    Tella says:

“Lady Reductive?” Really? Can’t come up with anything on your own?
    How about stop trolling and hating on someone you don’t even know.

And please, educate me on Christina Aguilera’s “trademark” looks. Is it the blonde hair? Oh, so I guess Marilyn Monroe stole that from the Mouseketeer? Or the finger movements around the eye? Wait, Gaga did that first. Oh, wait….it’s the latex black skirt and bra set, right? Ooooh…that’s right, Gaga did THAT first too.

So please, stop making yourself look like an idiot and troll somewhere else.

• March 19, 2012 at 4:59 pm
    ChristinasAlmostHere says:

@ ONYX-

I feel so sorry for you that you’ve been brainwashed. Gaga is not creative, innovative, etc…this whole look she has here is just jacked from Christina Back to Basics era.

gaga is fading fast!

• March 19, 2012 at 5:08 pm
    commanderofthedancefloor says:

im not one for interviews but i like it!! i like when she is dressed down she is really pretty..cant wait to see the tour!

• March 19, 2012 at 7:35 pm
    gaaglooo! says:

@ Onyx
    March 19, 2012 at 12:14 pm
    She is a beautiful soul, she seems to have creates a lifestyle and that she lives in the 70′s or 80′s, she’s a very smart woman, she maybe the media’s and internet most famous and hated person of our times but she’s already joined the club of the biggest Pop Stars of all times, you know the likes of Elvis Presley, The Beatles, Michael Jackson, Madonna, Prince, Freddie Mercury, David Bowie ect. ect., if she play her cards right, she could surpass every artists on the planet both male or female, her times are the right, we are living in a free world, internet help artists today, social networks help too and she has one of the best fanbase ever, she would grow up as an artists is just a matter of time, she is my favorite female singer after Madonna and Debbie Harry (Blondie) and she has conquered me with only with 3 major release, i’m not consider myself a “Little Monster” but i’m a fan of her Art, Creativity, personality and Music, i love smart people, i’m a mental freak, i love people who challenged my ideas and expand my horizons, that’s why i love Artists like David Bowie, Grace Jones, Prince and Madonna, Gaga is here to stay, she is a great entertainer full of talent and the most important thing she has Ambition and Determination.

_Bitch you really got me in tears!!! It’s very nice and true what you said about Gaga and the others Artist( Merrrde we love the sames:-O) I love these too: Queen, The Doors, Led Zep, Pink Floyd, Janis Joplin…fuuuuck i’m so happy somebody else can understand what i feel about these people beside their “crazyness”), my family thinks that I’m too weird llol!

But, i’m really angry at myself, cause like @ POP said:” I’m such a flop” I missed you again guys, back to work:-(

• March 19, 2012 at 8:09 pm
    Onyx says:

@gaaglooo!
    f*** yeah! you like The Doors, i’m a huge fan of Jim Morrison, Janis Joplin, Hendrix, kurt Cobain, Axl Rose, AC DC even Marilyn Manson ect., what i said about Gaga is what everybody know about her is just that people don’t like to see a woman rules the world, by the way my family think i’m weird too, i always being the (bad) but i just have other tastes, this world it seems is not made for cool people like us.

• March 19, 2012 at 8:44 pm
    gaaglooo! says:

Aaaaaaah! Gosh ONYX my dear Pierre Noire, I’m in love with you!!!! Jimi…………, when Amy W. died, i couldn’t stop crying, thinking about Jim, Jimi and Janis, they all letf us when they were juuuust 30 years old………….so sad:-(

Your itunes must be as cool or “weird” (for normal people!) as mine lol, i love free mind people, with no limits!!

• March 20, 2012 at 2:41 am
    belladonna says:

@ONYX and @GAAGLOOO you guys are to cool you all give me hope that there are people who really get what all the misunderstood and creative musicians are all about, I always feel like know one gets me as a singer and Song writer because I think music videos should look as amazing as a Harry Potter movie and your dance music should make people feel hopefulness and your slow songs should make people face what there running from and your performance should make people think about what they just saw and challeng how you see and here the world. but thats just me.lol Hope you guys stay amazing lol

• March 20, 2012 at 6:10 am
    POP ROYALTY ( RUDE BOY) says:

@ONYX & @Gagaloo :

KISSES ! mwaah mwah :) ;)

i love u both ! and i am a bigger Flop ! i miss the fun everytime :cry:

why god , just why ?!! :cry:

• March 20, 2012 at 6:13 am
    POP ROYALTY ( RUDE BOY) says:

ONYX
    March 19, 2012 at 12:14 pm

________________________________________

TRUE THAT :) , I LOVE GAGA ” I am all for stefani , but i started to get gaga now” , she is the truth in this new generation of artists. :)

• March 20, 2012 at 7:58 am
    Gagamonster.nl Een website vol Gaga nieuws! says:

[...] Zondag was de première aflevering van “Oprah’s Next Chapter’ die een exclusief interview met Lady Gaga en haar moeder Cynthia Germanotta had. Het interview werdt gefilmd bij de Germanotta’s thuis. In het interview heeft ze het o.a over dat ze een lange tijd geen interviews gaat geven. Ook praten ze over haar vleesjurk, De Born This Way Foundation en nog veel meer! Zie hier de link naar het interview met > Oprah [...]

• March 20, 2012 at 12:20 pm
    Onyx says:

@gaaglooo!
    @belladonna
    @POP ROYALTY ( RUDE BOY)

i love you all

• March 20, 2012 at 12:55 pm
    Onyx says:

@gaaglooo!
    i love free mind people, with no limits!!

Express Yourself, Don’t repress Yourself.

Absolutely no Regrets!

• March 21, 2012 at 3:27 pm
    Goedweer says:

Urgent, please leave the site. The site is burning. It is too dangerous to be here.
    Stay where you are. The police is coming to help you out of this internetsite. Breath calm don’t think anything, Only smile and drink a cup of tea. Go to Yaahoo slowly and thing to the next subject to forcome great problems. If that is going well everything is solved. Thanks for that and goodbye fly .
    Groeten Goedweer

• March 21, 2012 at 3:29 pm
    Goedweer says:

World smiles, sad and lies.
    Whitney too bad dies.
    She is now in good hands.
    With beautiful friends.
    God smiles and supprise.
    She always is so nice.
    Whitney and God greet.
    Bye world learn and proceed.
    Together going mad.
    Universe is glad.
    Whitney smiles and said goodbye!!
    And You world keep fly!!

Crying Goedweer.

• May 3, 2012 at 4:54 am
    Anthony says:

I’ve watched quite a number of GaGa’s interview’s but it was’nt until this one in which she is trying to really prove that she is a normal person in a normal apartment that I realized that she is anything but . What a bunch of oddly snobby kooks pretending to have no ego and live normally yet they all sit there in odd fancy dresses in a house that only an upper class family would ever have owned, having assistants come up with lotion and talking about hallways with doors and some weird s*** about her creative process. This is creepier than the Addams Family, and where is the talk about the illuminati? Her mother has nothing to say about the illuminati dream GaGa had? Noone has anything to say about the goatheads or transhumanism or death symbolism all around her videos and performances?

• May 12, 2012 at 3:02 am