New Video: R. Kelly – ‘Share My Love’

rkelly share my love New Video: R. Kelly   Share My Love

R&B stalwart R. Kelly draws back the curtain on the the video for ‘Share My Love’ – the latest cut to be lifted from his upcoming LP ‘Write Me Back’.

A bevy a beauties jam the night away with the Pied Piper in the laidback clip.

Peep the the vid after the jump…

Given the Grammy-nominated success of Kelly’s Soul foray ‘Love Letter’ in 2010, this “direction” seems like a natural fit for his latter-day career. However, for yours truly, his versatility calls for at least one more “commercial” set ala ‘The Chocolate Factory’ – before fully embracing this Charlie Wilson-esque route.

In any case, standard video for a solid song.

• April 19, 2012 at 4:00 am
    love it! says:

THE KING!!!!!

[...] via ThatGrapeJuice.net Share this:EmailTags: Grammy, Love Letter, Pied Piper, R. Kelly, Share My Love, The Chocolate Factory, Video, Write Me Back [...]

• April 19, 2012 at 9:09 am
    James227 says:

The King of R&B!!!!!!! Video was ok but the song is dopeeeeeeeee

• April 19, 2012 at 9:34 am
    Diane says:

Talented. The End.

• April 19, 2012 at 10:30 am
    Alexander says:

Video was awesome, i’m not sure what your saying james227, worthy of the best video of the year with the lights/contrast. Theme was on hit. R Kelly is my dogg.

• April 20, 2012 at 1:01 am
    nothing but the Truth says:

I love it and exemplifies why is is called the King of R & B it’s approiate for his age it will draw the older crowd as well as the young ones that appreciate good music I will buy it or dubbed it which ones comes first T. Kelly is very talented and I really appreciate his gift

• April 20, 2012 at 1:28 am
    nothing but the Truth says:

Correction Typo Error:

I love it and it exemplifies why he is called the King of R & B it’s approiate for his age, it will draw the older crowd as well as the young ones that appreciate good music. I will buy it or dubbed it which ones comes first R. Kelly is very talented and I really appreciate his gift