Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

That Grape Juice Interviews Janet Jackson

janet jackson thatgrapejuice That Grape Juice Interviews Janet Jackson

Legendary. Iconic. Diva.

These are but a few of the terms oft employed to describe the incomparable Janet Jackson.

Alas, it was little surprise then to see the dizzy decibels a small New York crowd whipped up when the Pop royal made her first public appearance since the debut of her new svelte physique last Thursday (May 10th 2012). The youngest of the Jackson clan came to see friend and fashion photographer Marco Glaviano’s Supermodels gallery.

That Grape Juice was on hand and fortunate enough to briefly catch up with the megastar. Ever keen to ask the questions you really want answers to, we probed Janet about her upcoming music and film work, reuniting with Jimmy Jam, her Nutrisystem diet, and even some of her geeky-tendencies.

Check out our EXCLUSIVE interview with icon Janet Jackson after the jump!

Janet Jackson Shouts Out That Grape Juice

Hi, Janet! Everyone’s wondering, as far as music goes can we expect anything new anytime soon?

Yeah! It’s in the beginning stages. I’ve been putting it together. I’ve been working on that and directing. And also I just did a deal with Lionsgate, so I’ve been producing, putting all that together.

What kind of movies are you looking to make in the future as a producer or as an actress?

Ones that have a lot of energy. I love action films, I love Sci-Fi. I love all that stuff.

I didn’t expect you to say sci-fi!

Right, I’m not a geek! I was a huge fan of the Marvel Comics. I used to collect the flash cards when I was younger, let’s put it like that.

Who’s your favorite superhero?

Oh my gosh, I’ve had a few. I love Knight, ugh, I can’t think now! I love Storm from “X-Men”. There are a few.

Who are you wearing tonight? Your jacket is fantastic.

McQueen.

You’ve lost a lot of weight with the help of NutriSystem, but everyone wants to know, what is your favorite healthy food to indulge on and favorite cheat food?

Let me start by saying that NutriSystem really has everything, they really do. The one thing they don’t have that I absolutely love is caramel apples. So I’ll go to Dylan’s Candy Bar and get caramel apples there.

What are your plans for summer?

Well, I’ll be working! Basically what I’m doing now; starting the process of getting the songs, of getting everything together for the album.

Do you have a deadline for when you want to have it completed?

No (big smile), I don’t. Yea, and I’m glad I don’t, no pressure.

What is your process for recording an album? Where does it all start?

It really starts with my life, and where I am in my life at that moment. And that’s the beginning of the energy, the beginning of the process. I need to make sure I start feeling that thing when I sit and write. That’s where true love begins.

Are there any producers you’ve worked with in the past that you plan on bringing back for your next album?

(Big smile)You mean like Jimmy J (Jimmy Jam)?

Anyone! Whoever you want to talk about.

We talked about it a little bit. We’ll just have to wait and see, I don’t know. But we’re still very good friends. We stay in touch all the time. Always texting each other telling each other how much we really love one another. And um, that’s really it!

Are there any artists today who you are really wowed by?

I think Adele’s done an incredible job- a wonderful job. And you know who I love to watch? Bruno Mars. I think he’s absolutely wonderful. He’s very talented and I love how he’s kind of low-key about it. It’s nice.

What’s something about Janet Jackson that we don’t already know?

(Big smile) There’s a lot but I just don’t want to tell you! That’s the thing. If you read True You you’ll find out things about me that you didn’t know. And it’s the truth, you will. But um, no, I don’t think I wanna tell you about that stuff! I’ll save it for the autobiography…

What do you want your legacy to be?

Someone who really wanted to try and make the world smile through their music, and have a good time.

***************

Interview by Josh Wexler (That Grape Juice, New York)

[...] Grape Juice Interviews Janet Jackson That Grape Juice Mon, May 14, 2012 10:40 AM UTC That Grape Juice Rate  Loading … Share (function() { var po = document.createElement('script'); [...]

• May 14, 2012 at 6:06 am
    JJFan1814 says:

WOW ABOUT TIME YALL GET AN A-LIST INTERVIEW!!! HELL YEAH

• May 14, 2012 at 6:09 am
    JJFan1814 says:

Short but great!!! I think Janet already accomplished on completing her legacy. She’s always vague though when it comes to business ventures…I really want more details on this album!!!! Darkchild, Jimmy Jam/Terry Lewis for sure!!!!!!!!

• May 14, 2012 at 6:26 am
    Meme says:

Her albums gunna flop like MDNA. Her best days are well behind her.

reginarenee Replied:

your really vague about life! huh

admusik Replied:

why u gotta be so negative??

Eternal Replied:

Really, seriously?? No negativity in the presence of the Queen. Save that BS for Madonna since you brought her up.

50 Degrees of SHADE Replied:

Girl…bye

• May 14, 2012 at 6:27 am
    B Lamont says:

Finally the interview I’ve been waiting for!!!! Short, Sweet and to the point. Only question missing was if the tour was going to continue. Love how she plugs Nutrisystem and True You but without shoving it down your face.

• May 14, 2012 at 6:47 am
    kingphoenix says:

@Sam could you not post a regular video interview because Janet wasn’t audible enough….

• May 14, 2012 at 7:30 am
    Queen. says:

Queen Janet :)

• May 14, 2012 at 7:36 am
    Destiny says:

@meme thanks for being a negative person! Hope you have accomplished your mission in life! Meanwhile, Ms. Jackson is enjoying her life and being a positive person. Love to you (you need it). Celeb’s are people too! I get tired of reading negative comments about Janet, Beyonce, And Rhianna E.T.C on these blogs. I know the world is not all sunshine and roses but geeze! can satan & negativity take a day off?

• May 14, 2012 at 7:46 am
    Ugh says:

How the hell did you guys manage to interview Janet????????????????
    wow, i’m impressed.

• May 14, 2012 at 8:01 am
    idrag says:

wow congrats on such high profile interview

• May 14, 2012 at 8:08 am
    Dunk says:

VERY IMPRESSIVE! Janet is a living LEGEND one of the best of our time, in my eyes THE BEST next to MJ, very excited about her upcoming projects thanks so much thatgrapejuice!

• May 14, 2012 at 8:38 am
    stoney-brie says:

WOW that’s really an A List right there!!! i have to applaud u guys!

nice and short, she still knows how to hide still lol

• May 14, 2012 at 8:43 am
    SHESDUMB says:

• May 14, 2012 at 8:45 am
    Ryan says:

Well done on interviewing the Queen!

• May 14, 2012 at 8:53 am
    Miasd says:

I’d be lying if I said I wasnt shocked that you guys interview Janet. GREAT INTERVIEW! but toni braxton and many others are A list and accomplish.. but wow this is Janet!

• May 14, 2012 at 8:53 am
    Edgy_Timeless says:

Damn, yall really got Janet.. who would think. It dont get any bigger then that.. Cute interview..

• May 14, 2012 at 8:57 am
    Beyonce's Kryptonite says:

Great job, TGJ!!! Finally, an A-list talent has done an interview with you. #noshade

• May 14, 2012 at 9:00 am
    KAT DELUNA FAN says:

SAM WE CAME A LONG WAY,DONT WE? :cry:

good interview and good job!!

• May 14, 2012 at 9:01 am
    KPnDC says:

NOW this is an interview, congrats GrapeJuice! I love Janet, I wouldn’t mind another album, but I want her to take her time. I think she’s finding her groove again w/ the success of the Tour, Book & Nutrisystem. Looking forward to whatever she has to offer in the future. Once again congratulations Grapes on such a high profile interview.

• May 14, 2012 at 9:04 am
    R says:

• May 14, 2012 at 9:39 am
    mobwife says:

Kudos @TGJ/SAM for grabbing this interview with a true ICON & LEGEND Janet D. Jackson! :-)

I’m gonna need the music industry to step up! Where are the Janet Jackson tributes? She has been in the game for well over 25+ years! What’s the hold-up? I bet you a dollar to a doughnut they will cite the “ATTACK BY JUSTINE TIMEBERfake” oops I mean the “WARDROBE MALFUNCTION” as the reason!

• May 14, 2012 at 9:39 am
    Boopi says:

WOW!!!! CONGRATULATIONS THAT GRAPE JUICE!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! How did you manage to interview QUEEN JANET???? What a blessing!!!!!!

Thank you so much for asking her about her music!!! Were you able to show or tell her about that topic you had on this website about what kind of music we wanted to hear from her. I think the topic was call A&R Janet’s now album.

I CAN’T WAIT TO HEAR HER NEW ALBUM ANG GO TO HER SHOW SEVERAL TIMES!!! THANK YOU TGJ AND CONGRATS!!! :D

• May 14, 2012 at 9:54 am
    Skintightjeans says:

Why would she talk to you bootleg ass muthasuckas! But glad she did! I love her!

• May 14, 2012 at 10:02 am
    Girrrl says:

Love Janet.and wish her all the best! Janet did receive a huge tribute by MTV and was their first icon in 2001.

• May 14, 2012 at 10:16 am
    Onyx says:

Meme

May 14, 2012 at 6:26 am

Her albums gunna flop like MDNA. Her best days are well behind her.

So what, that is not gonna change the fact that both women are living legends, almost mythical, the day the new female singers like Beyonce, Rihanna, Gaga and Katy Perry sell what Janet and Madonna has sold in their beginnings then we talk and don’t come to me with that s*** about “Times are different” coz look Adele sales.

• May 14, 2012 at 10:18 am
    vanessa says:

wow great interview asked the questions we all wanted to know u have come a long way to interview icon janet

• May 14, 2012 at 10:24 am
    willy says:

WOW!!!!! Can’t believe that u got to interview JANET JACKSON!!!!!
    Thank you for keep asking about the new album. Hopefully, the album will be out by Thanksgiving or Christmas :D

• May 14, 2012 at 10:34 am
    TWITTER.COM/ESSENCE_OF_SEAN says:

I SOOOOOOOO WANT A NEW JANET JACKSON ALBUM!

I LOVE THE FACT SHE DOESN’T PUT OUT AN ALBUM EVERY YEAR! SHE MAKES YOU WAIT! NOW I WANT A NEW ONE BADLY! IT’S BEEN 4 YEARS!

JANET IS SUCH A CLASS ACT! SHE DOESN’T HAVE TO SHADE ANYBODY TO GET HER NAME BACK IN THE SPOTLIGHT! UNLIKE SOME OTHER LEGENDS AND ARTISTS.

• May 14, 2012 at 11:04 am
    That Tea says:

Now y’all know this is made up. Don’t even front.

• May 14, 2012 at 11:07 am
    That Tea says:

You didn’t get this interview. You just took things she said in that other interview, added stuff, and created something that only half sounds like something Janet would actually say. Nice try though.

[...] out some of the highlights of Janet Jackson’s interview with That Grape Juice [...]

• May 14, 2012 at 11:35 am
    WILD DEBUTANTE says:

More than likely TGJ were probably apart of the red carpet press at this event and had the opportunity to stop her for a quick interview, I don’t think there faking it.

anyway, Janet is so humbling and sweet and its hard not to like her, Though im not her biggest fan, I do enjoy a lot of her music and her tours & live shows are mind blowing, Janet is a TRUE performer. My main bitches are Madonna, Britney, & Rihanna but Janet is one of my honorable mention bitches along with Kylie Minogue :)

• May 14, 2012 at 11:37 am
    kimberly says:

This album is gonna be so much better than MDNA!!!!! I know janet is not into that techno s***. she is beyond that.

The idiot above me, how many times must the hall of fame repeat that being iconic and a legend has no attachments to popularity and album sales. grow up. You are sure a madonna fan,, explain that fact that her album is not even gold yet since you are stuck on sales, her singing and dancing is below average. Not forgetting her stage on tour will be a circus to help distract her audience from her saggy pu$$y. Janet will slauter madonna on a stage all day everyday.

• May 14, 2012 at 12:17 pm
    POP ROYALTY ( RéVolution) says:

YOU CAN TELL SHE WAS BORED ! :x

• May 14, 2012 at 12:23 pm
    NX127 - BABE LEME PU'MA BAREH ONYO BAREH says:

I don’t know about the Jacksons… It’s such a “OH WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT” I know but I still don’t have any curiousity to discover MJ or JJ’s music or anything.

Can somebody please believe me that I’ve NEVER heard a song for MJ??

Thanks.

• May 14, 2012 at 12:29 pm
    NX127 - BABE LEME PU'MA BAREH ONYO BAREH says:

and talking about MJ, I have worked on this speech more than my Archiving exam.

Dear @Perrylucious, I don’t know where you at, though.

__________________________________________________________

OK, I’m maybe one out of seventy-one faggots on this earth who should be smacked and then beaten down and then pissed-on in that military zone where Rihanna filmed the MV for “Hard”, but I feel my stomach turn whenever I hear his name. When I see his picture, there’s another talk, I throw out to death. Can’t tell you what it feels when I get to hear his voice.

THIS^^ Is one thing, and saying “Katy Perry rules, MJ who?” is a whole another thing.

You’ve Just Set The New Standard Definition of Ignorance and Kat DeLusion. So be proud of yourself.

This’s not FUNNY or even disappointing… This’s just embarrassing to read. Just too much for human being’s brain to handle it.

@Perrylucious :

* S E A T /
    ……………………./

• May 14, 2012 at 12:36 pm
    kingphoenix says:

@Pop

Lmfao, the girls are going off for @Sam getting this interview, forgetting how malicious and basic he acts any other time…smh. I don’t congratulate him on being able to hear her and transcribe her thoughts…though. I couldn’t do it…

• May 14, 2012 at 1:00 pm
    NX127 - BABE LEME PU'MA BAREH ONYO BAREH says:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoOoOoOoOoOoOOOOOOOOOUUU

Did you just day “New Album”???????

It will flllllllllllllllllllllllllAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWPPPP

• May 14, 2012 at 1:38 pm
    Yes Please says:

Congrats! Janet is the biggest get for ThatGrapeJuice ever!

• May 14, 2012 at 1:46 pm
    Javantethesofine says:

Enjoyed the interview with Janet.

• May 14, 2012 at 2:09 pm
    socialstudy1 says:

Congrats on the interview with JJ. :) I was excited to read it. I love JJ. I’m hoping she’ll release some new music this summer, if not sooner. I miss her. :)
    I think she should try working with Bruno Mars, Emeli Sande, Missy Elliott, David Guetta, Diplo and/or Darkchild on her new album.
    I’m so excited to hear she’s started the process. YAY!!!! :)

• May 14, 2012 at 2:28 pm
    POP ROYALTY ( RéVolution) says:

@kingPhonix ;

i could care less about a fuckin’ sam , we all know how dirty this b**** is. but anyway , the post is a FLOP , if a post can’t get 300+ comments in TGJ , we all know it’s a FLOP.

anyway , janet is Good. and good job for TGJ getting her ass to talk. her answers are ODD tbh.

anyway , Hello ! missed ya ;)

• May 14, 2012 at 2:39 pm
    POP ROYALTY ( RéVolution) says:

@NX127 :

it’s OK , not everyone like MJ !

and you still alive , right ? so listening to MJ’s MUSIC is not essential.

anyway , R.I.P. MJ , i won’t disrespect this great man …. :)

• May 14, 2012 at 2:49 pm
    JOSE says:

Congrats SAM! Im figuring Rihanna turned down a interview thats why you shade her so much.

Getting Janet to even look in your directon is #MAJAH!

OH and

“Can somebody please believe me that I’ve NEVER heard a song for MJ??”

GWORLLL! Bye! You’re not from this planet if you dont know one MJ song even ppl in Africa in huts know his music.. stop it :)

• May 14, 2012 at 3:01 pm
    MISHKA says:

Janet JACKSON??? ON THATGRAPEF*CKINGJUICE ????

You mean she’ll read what I’m gonna write? Ooookay!

Janet, I looooooove you, you’re such an inspiration for all the girls and women out there!

Im glad you didn’t enroll for the XFactor, you’re so much above that. Be a legend, Janet and STAY THERE.

Take good care of Prince, Paris and Blanket. WE LOVE YOU, Damita Jo!

• May 14, 2012 at 3:56 pm
    raquel says:

THIS WOMEN IS DAMN REAL . SHE just great .

• May 14, 2012 at 4:04 pm
    Mr.B says:

Queen Janet!!!!

• May 14, 2012 at 7:20 pm
    JanStan says:

This made my day!! Can’t wait for the new album. The Queen will always reign

• May 14, 2012 at 7:28 pm
    JER says:

i doubt this interview even took place. No video, the sound was inaudible. When i see video of Sam’s FAT ASS sitting down and interviewing Janet Jackson i’ll believe it. Til then, puleaze.

• May 14, 2012 at 8:42 pm
    AC says:

You may have had this interview in your dreams, but that’s about it. This is obviously fabricated. Don’t congratulate this fool for posting lies. Watch the real interview Janet did with Extra on their youtube channel.

• May 15, 2012 at 12:32 am
    Bey Fan says:

YAYYYYYYYYY….proud of TGJ…you snagged a Pop Icon. Queen JJ…

I hope this album does well. But if not, she’s already a icon.

I dont know about Janet and these sci-fi/action movies…but maybe she jus wants to produce em…

Congrats TGJ…..

• May 15, 2012 at 6:56 am
    ass says:

kudos on the janet interview! She is the best. I love how she plugged her good friend Dylan Lauren’s candy shop! Janet is right about their carmel apples! Yum. Also the frozen hot chocolate at serendpity 3 is the s***, if your here in NYC. Lol.

Any how, looking forward to all the new projects from Janet. She is a marvel.

Sam don’t forget to post about janet’s b-day tomorrow. She’ll be in paris for the amfar fundraiser as usual.

I love her loyalty to those she loves. Wearing Mcqueen to the event. He loved her so. She was one of his favorite muses. May he RIP.

I see you janet!
    MYM

• May 15, 2012 at 10:47 am
    New Album For Janet Jackson Is In The Works - says:

[...] her on this project. Keep your ears out for her upcoming LP and for the full interview checkout ThatGrapeJuice.TweetShare Share on Tumblr /**/Tags: Interview, Janet Jackson, upcoming [...]

[...] With a big smile, Jackson hints at the possibility of the producer, Jimmy J gracing her on this project. Keep your ears out for her upcoming LP and for the full interview checkout ThatGrapeJuice. [...]

• May 15, 2012 at 12:49 pm
    Popeater says:

Love Miss Jackson!!!!! Come on with some new music!!! I liked where she was going with “Make me” and “Nothing”. Hopefully more of that, and re-teaming with Jimmy and Terry would be awesome!!!

• May 15, 2012 at 12:51 pm
    0515 says:

happy early bday to Janet!!! Kudos to grapejuice for getting an A-lister. Janet is the best hands down!!!

• May 15, 2012 at 1:44 pm
    Sigh says:

An interview with a flop? Big deal! This lady has beem irrelevant for a decade, compared to the other female contemporaries. Her past few albums have sunk lower than the titanic, filled with crap that sounds the same. Her peak was in the 90s, and it will stay there.

The Queen…of flops

• May 15, 2012 at 3:42 pm
    Jessica says:

@SIGH|: AWWW, are you mad that Janet is an icon, and your non-factor ass is not?? LMAO!!! Where is your record?? NOWHERE!!! LMAO!!! b**** Janet Jackson been in the scene for 30 years, you ZERO YEARS!!! SO YOU SIR ARE THE FLOP- THE KING/QUEEN OF FLOPS!!! BYE GIRL FLY GIRL b****!!! LMAO!!!

• May 15, 2012 at 5:46 pm
    FP says:

Mary J. Blige , Janet Jackson … Congrats TGJ !
    Even though the site is falling off. BIG TIME !!

• May 15, 2012 at 7:46 pm
    Sterling Infinity says:

I’m not going to lie I’m a lil jealous you guys talked with Janet Jackson… Mrs Jackson cause I’m nasty lol. I would still marry her!!!

• May 15, 2012 at 9:53 pm
    nOt24seven says:

This just further proves my point that I made when two fools on my twitter tl had the balls to say that Janet is more talented than Michael..when I saw that this site did an interview with her I was like yeah, she is further down the list from A then I had thought..this is the kind of interview on a blog that someone should do when they are just coming out..not of a caliber that Janet should have been at..ugh!

• May 15, 2012 at 11:30 pm
    dezi says:

Janet did this interview out of pure humbleness SORRY BUT SHE DOESN’T THINK SHE’S TOO GOOD or ABOVE talking to certain people which is why she is still RELEVANT after 30 years in the game. When the public forgets about you that’s when you’re IRRELEVANT. I’ve even seen janet’s name (On many occasions ) come up in post that had nothing to do with her at all … Janet continue to do you. People are just jealous because your blood-line is connected to one of the world’s most famous family so they want to reduce you and minimize your success which is well documented in the history books. Although your brother mike is no longer here his stats are still slaying – it’s nothing but JEALOUSY just keep doing you janet ..God bless.

• May 16, 2012 at 7:02 am
    B Lamont says:

It’s funny how people come on this site and badmouth it…WHY ARE U HERE IF YOU DON”T LIKE THE SITE OR THINK IT”S BOOTLEG?!?!?!? GET A F***IN LIFE!!!!

• May 16, 2012 at 7:48 am
    B_STANNING says:

Wow TGJ was able to grab Queen JANET

• May 16, 2012 at 8:19 am
    4321 says:

Happy Birthday Janet!!

• May 16, 2012 at 9:24 am
    Bey Fan says:

Happppppy Birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

• May 16, 2012 at 9:31 am
    Janetallday says:

Happy Birthday Ms. Janet

• May 16, 2012 at 9:51 am
    Jer says:

What is it gonna be up there all year?

• May 16, 2012 at 10:51 am
    loso says:

mj’s smooth criminal video shits on beyonces whole career

[...] And be sure to check out our EXCLUSIVE interview with the Queen of Pop herself, by clicking here! [...]

[...] Aquí la entrevista. [...]

[...] Jackson is currently working on her eleventh album. She tells ThatGrapeJuice: “It really starts with my life, and where I am in my life at that moment. And that’s the [...]

[...] is also working on her eleventh album which does not have a release date yet!n an interview with ThatGrapeJuice “Well, I’ll be working! Basically what I’m doing now; starting the process of getting the [...]

[...] is also working on her eleventh album which does not have a release date yet. In an interview with ThatGrapeJuice “Well, I’ll be working! Basically what I’m doing now; starting the process of getting the [...]

• May 16, 2012 at 5:51 pm
    chocolatebox777 says:

Jimmy Jam said recently that he completed a couple songs with her b4 MJ passed but she stopped. I guess she is back again… Can’t wait for that

• May 16, 2012 at 6:53 pm
    BitchIcantevenspellwelfare says:

Gorg!!!!!!!!!

• May 16, 2012 at 8:26 pm
    fatmat says:

why is this still pinnned? janet jackson? :/

• May 17, 2012 at 2:25 am
    ass says:

happy birthday Ms. Jackson!!!!

• May 17, 2012 at 2:44 am
    Marcus says:

I liked the interview.

• May 17, 2012 at 4:02 am
    Yellow Gorillah says:

Do you gurls really think the queen SAT DOWN AND TALKED To TGJ!

gurlllll NO!

They probs was a part of the red carpet or got into the event from the back and managed to grab her for a quick second LOOOOL That’s why it was short duhhh

But Anyways I love THE QUEEN! Gagging for this new ALBUM! The Janetkidz are waiting.

+ lool at these lessers calling the Queen of Pop a flop Her Last name alone slays your life!

• May 17, 2012 at 7:55 am
    James Ivo says:

YOU HAVE TO CHECK THIS OUT

[...] who is currently working on her 11th album, recently dished on the new project and the creative process. “It really starts with my life, and where I am in [...]

• May 17, 2012 at 10:32 am
    levi cox says:

amazing you got janet and great questions just what we wanted to know faantastic love you janet and all your music !

• May 17, 2012 at 3:46 pm
    JER says:

please unpin this fake ass Janet Jackson interview, it’s so never never land please.

• May 18, 2012 at 11:24 am
    JayJackie says:

janet is soooo beautiful and her body is OMG beautiful.

… PSA: Lace Front Wigs Are the Leading Cause of Forehead Cancer in African American Women – http://t.co/8MR0ABiu <<ladies be careful

• May 18, 2012 at 9:48 pm
    Gigi says:

I’ve always loved her. I hope her next album is great and huge !

• May 19, 2012 at 4:09 pm
    DEDE says:

Lol she used to be great now she is just like any other washed up singer and im tired of seeing this as the first post on this web. Let the other posts shine.

• May 19, 2012 at 4:41 pm
    JohnnyBlaze82 says:

Janet is my Favorite. I love her and she’s been there, done that. She doesn’t have to prove herself to anybody anymore. #legendstatus

• May 19, 2012 at 4:51 pm
    TheFame says:

TAKE THIS DOWN DAMN! !!!!!!!

• May 19, 2012 at 5:37 pm
    TheFame says:

TAKE THIS OLD POST DOWN.!!!!!!! YALL THRISTY AS HELL FOR SOMEBODY TO SEE THIS!!!!!!

• May 20, 2012 at 12:33 am
    David says:

Great interview

• May 20, 2012 at 12:41 am
    TAKE THIS DOWN ! says:

WHY IS THIS STILL UP HEAR YALL ARE NOT THE ONLY WEBSITE TO INTERVIEW JANNET JACKSON. !!!! THIS SITE IS SO DAMN LAME FOR THIS ! TRYNIG TO PROVE A POINT !

• May 20, 2012 at 5:37 am
    mammal says:

how long we gotta see that stupid face first on here. come on. she payd for that place? bah. whatever. summer it is. go out. leave the net to adnoisers.

• May 20, 2012 at 12:02 pm
    Chester says:

The LEGEND Returns !!!

• May 20, 2012 at 12:04 pm
    Chester says:

I Want her next album to be like All For You !

• May 20, 2012 at 8:15 pm
    C-Squad (Fantasy Ride) says:

damn, Sam you got to interview THE QUEEN?!!! thats a big step up from your Skeri Hilson and Lil Kim interviews. I loved it but I wish it was longer. thanks tgj!!

• May 22, 2012 at 10:17 am
    Love4Janet says:

Why all the haters got beyonce pix. STOP you are making her(beyonce) look bad. Janet is in a legendary lane and has been there for years! Doesn’t need your approval. Claim not to be a fan but read this whole article? senseless. I personally am looking forward to new music and movies. Best wishes to her and she looks great

[...] Click here to check out our recent interview with the Janet herself? [...]

[...] Click here to read our exclusive interview [...]

• July 5, 2012 at 2:53 pm
    J says:

She is just pure class and I love her.

• July 28, 2012 at 4:30 pm
    Flopnet says:

She;s pure class – yeah right. Tell it to the kid she slapped.

tits mcgee Replied:

See the retraction from tnx hoe. Janet is a real woman. Abusing kids is your momma’s s*** not her’s. So shut up!

• July 31, 2012 at 3:19 pm
    JOHN says:

WELL DONE GRAPE JUICE….
    JANET IS ICON AND UNIGUE FORCE IN MUSIC INDUSTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANT WAIT FOR NEW ALBUM AND IT WILL BE A PLEASURE IF SHE WORK IT WITH JIMMY AND TERRY.
    ALWAYS LOVE THE FUNKY LADY OF MUSIC LIKE A CHILD!!!!!!!!

• August 5, 2012 at 10:09 pm
    Stylesp says:

Great Interview!!!

[...] we interviewed Pop icon Janet Jackson back in May, she alluded to her musical comeback being in the most [...]

[...] in NYC a few days ago, Janet Jackson (who will be turnin’ 46 tomorrow!!!) shared with ThatGrapeJuice that although it is too early to expect any release date…she has started the process of [...]

[…] And so as to celebrate her ever-enduring legacy, we countdown our Top 5 Janet Jackson videos! Be sure to let us know what you think! And check out our EXCLUSIVE interview with Janet by clicking here! […]

• March 27, 2014 at 5:57 am
    tools and equipment motor vehicle says:

I all tthe time emailed this blog post page to all my friends, for the reason that if like to read it then my friends
    will too.