New Video: Kanye West – ‘Lost In The World’

kanye lost in world New Video: Kanye West   Lost In The World

Living up to his unorthodox billing, Kanye West today unveiled the video for ‘Lost In The World’ a cut from his 2010 LP ‘My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy’.

Check out the Ruth Hogden directed clip after the jump!

Yes, yes, and yes. Great visual.

• May 4, 2012 at 10:11 am
    AMAZINJALEN says:

I couldn’t even watch the video all the way through. I don’t understand why he’s putting out a video from an album 2 years ago? Plus the video reminds me of some Lady GaGa type s*** and I wasn’t really feeling it. Kanye’s been doing too much. I like the “College Dropout” Kanye. He totally thinks too much of himself nowadays.

• May 4, 2012 at 10:24 am
    NAYAH82 says:

Oh Kanye…I love you, but you take too long to release videos/songs.

• May 4, 2012 at 10:26 am
    NAYAH82 says:

The album hasn’t been out for two years yet…There are other artists that milk their albums for two years straight. So lets not act like he’s the 1st one to do it.

• May 4, 2012 at 10:38 am
    Ojie says:

ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!

• May 4, 2012 at 10:47 am
    bash says:

I love the video and the song….

• May 4, 2012 at 12:03 pm
    Oh Baby(b****** A.K.A the NAVY Will Deal) says:

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG,MY BOOOO! THIS IS MY FAV SONG FROM THIS ALBUM,IM JUST HAPPY HE MADE A VIDEO EVEN THOUGH IT’S 2 YEARS OVERDUE! LOL. I WENT TO WATCH HIM IN CONCERT BACK IN AUGUST AND WHAT HE DID TO ME THAT DAY…ONLY GOD KNOWS! AND WHEN HE PERFORMED THIS SONG AND SAY YOU WILL,I WAS IN HEAVEN! SO CAPTIVATING. I LOVEEEE YOU KANYE!!!!

• May 4, 2012 at 1:55 pm
    aishaaguilerakeys says:

I’ve never been decieved by his vid, although I don’t see anything great about this one. Thought he was through w/ this album, or is this a shout out to Kim? If it is,isn’t it a lil’ early?

• May 4, 2012 at 3:39 pm
    MOBWIFE says:

The auto-tune in this song is too thick! I CANNOT BELIEVE Bon Iver (who I really like) signed on for this foolishness! I like me some Yeezy but this just gave me a massie HEADACHE but of course he will win several awards just off of this song alone. ummm, oh well that’s just how the game goes 0_O?

• May 4, 2012 at 3:45 pm
    MISHKA says:

Sorry but I don’t f*ck with this h**-Uplifter no more…

• May 4, 2012 at 4:06 pm