Hot Shots: Beyonce Enjoys Rita Ora 'Coldplay' Set | ..::That Grape Juice // ThatGrapeJuice.net::.. || Thirsty? Advertisement

Hot Shots: Beyonce Enjoys Rita Ora ‘Coldplay’ Set

Beyonce and Jay Z Enjoy Rita Hot Shots: Beyonce Enjoys Rita Ora Coldplay Set

Beyonce & Jay Z showed their support for ROC star Rita Ora last night, during her set at Coldplay‘s ‘Mylo Xyloto‘ show in Manchester last night.

Joined by close friend Gwyneth Paltrow, The Carters watched Ora in action from a secluded booth before enjoying the rest of the show with the singer herself.

More from last night’s show and Mama Bey enjoying ‘Watch The Throne‘ below…

Beyonce rita jay Hot Shots: Beyonce Enjoys Rita Ora Coldplay SetBeyonce and Jay Z Enjoy Rita1 Hot Shots: Beyonce Enjoys Rita Ora Coldplay Set

Many thanks to the YBF.

• June 11, 2012 at 7:48 am
    Stans Make Me LOL says:

In the 2nd pic Rita looks like Beyonces’ little sister.

• June 11, 2012 at 7:51 am
    Love it says:

Rita ora looks like she is Beyoncè’s sister :/

• June 11, 2012 at 7:53 am
    YouDoRealize... says:

I am a beyonce stan right? I am so over this. She acts like she doesnt have an album out with fans eager to know whats up. I love Bey so much. Hopefully she does something with EOT and ShoolinLife. And makes a new album cause I feel like I’ve been waiting since 2010 since 4 pretty much did nothing for me.

Bobby Replied:

Shes not acting like anything, shes living her life. I too am feeling very selfish because I want B updates and videos more than anything but it’s her life and shes doing what she wants. DIEING FOR THE END OF TIME VIDEO THOUGH.

Dan Replied:

Ahh I couldn’t agree with you guys more!! I am dying for all this Beyonce stuff to happen but I think with a 6 month old baby and stuff that she is just taking things slow and enjoying her life rather than prepping for another 108 Show World Tour.. :(

I don’t think that there is a video for END OF TIME either because the video being used on TV and stuff is the one from her roseland show.. that’s it…. :(

However… Jay-Z & Kanye have announced that they are releasing a new colla album this year so I’m sure Bey has some tricks up her sleeve somewhere along the line

virtuoso intellect Replied:

oh pls the album has been out for over a year, she doesnt owe u any more from it. enjoy the music, videos and performances she’s given u. let her enjoy motherhood. who the hell promotes a year old album? not even Gaga the queen of promo

• June 11, 2012 at 7:54 am
    dede says:

julius is fine as hell and Bey and rita sort of do look aike. imma need Bey to hit the studio and come out with new songs

• June 11, 2012 at 8:00 am
    gio88 says:

rita looks like bee sister!!

• June 11, 2012 at 8:17 am
    JJFan1814 says:

In the first pic, it looks like they weren’t enjoying the show. :-/ Jay’s face looks like “Damn why did I sign this h**?”

virtuoso intellect Replied:

STFU Rhitard, u too plain

• June 11, 2012 at 8:25 am
    Bobby says:

I’m sorry but LAUGHING MY ASS OFF at you trying to say Beyonce and Jay-Z were just there for Rita Ora.

#DEAD. I legit laughed. No shade on Rita but Coldplay is one of the worlds biggest musical acts and friends of Beyonce and Jay-Z. But they went there to see Rita? LOL.

I f****** LOVE this video though of Beyonce and Jay-Z dancing at the concert though. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUBhIE13xyQ

• June 11, 2012 at 8:35 am
    Aaliyah is Queen b**** says:

Does anyone notice how corny Beyonce is lol? There’s nothing wrong with having a good time but damn! She’s always doing too much! She acts a fool sometimes. Jay Z is always so calm. I wonder if her acting that way ever gets on his nerves?

Bobby Replied:

Hm .. pressed because youv’e never been to a concert??? When your around live music you love it puts you in such a trance and you just let the music take over … you don’ttry or “do too much”. And I doubt it gets on Jay’s nerves because HE PUT A RING ON IT.

Aaliyah is Queen b**** Replied:

Hey how does Beyonce’s b*** crack taste? Anyways like I said if you could read and comprehend, there’s nothing wrong with enjoying yourself but I’ve seen her act this way on multiple occasions and not for a concert. I think she can get a little too overly excited sometimes IMO, which I’m entitled to b****! And it doesn’t matter if a man puts a ring on it because these days the ring didn’t mean a thing *in Kim Zolciak’s voice* Bye now

Dan Replied:

I agree with you Bobby.. When you make millions each year just by being who you are.. I think it’s a fine thing to be overly excited about live music and to act however the f*** you want when you wake up! lol

Ashley Replied:

Beyonce does act silly sometimes. I am a fan and even I noticed that.

Crazy s*** Cool Replied:

@Aaliyah is Queen b**** I completely agree with you! There is a video of Beyonce getting on a private jet and they’re blasting a Jay Z song. She was just bouncin around like she had never heard her husband’s voice before it was too hilarious. Everyone around her was like: ooookaaaay. Beyonce’ can be extra sometimes and I see that. I don’t know if it bothers Jay but I bet it does get old sometimes

Kingphoenix Replied:

It would be Aaliyah and TLC fans TRYING to throw shade @ the queen…get a life.

Bobby Replied:

That video is from right after she won the Video Of The Year VMA, Jay-Z closed the show with that smash … if she wasn’t bugging out I wouldn’t think she was normal. I think Beyonce is super silly and super fun .. but “extra” or “too much” I don’t agree. You live what this b**** lives .. you could only hope to still get excited after seeing and doing all she has.

Andre Replied:

Lol @ bey’s b*** crack! Too funny! I’m a fan too (I like her music) but I would never go so hard for someone I don’t know. Like she said it’s her opinion so she can say whatever she wants. I partially agree mrs carter can be fake sometimes; like she’s putting on. But hey maybe that is her real personality. I mean look at who her friends are: Gwenyth Paltrow and lady gaga

TopModelDiva Replied:

@Kingphoenix why must aaliyah or tlc fans be throwing shade at beyonce have to do with anything?I’m an aaliyah and beyonce fan but I don’t kiss her ass or any artist for that matter. Those of you that do are the ones that need to get a life.

virtuoso intellect Replied:

pls STFU . its ok for u to clown Bey in her post but when someone defends her they’re kissing her ass. at least they’re a kissing a living breathing bootylicious ass, the ass u kiss is maggot-infested and rotten silly stupid b****. a woman cant even enjoy herself at a concert without senseless criticism from underachieving morons

0_o Replied:

Go stan for someone who’s alive & if you’re pressed go grieve at an airport b****. SHE DEAD SHE DEAD SHE DEAD!!!! KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

• June 11, 2012 at 9:07 am
    Pip says:

The 2nd pic is quite old. Very old.

• June 11, 2012 at 9:26 am
    Bey Fan says:

love seeing her having a good time….

• June 11, 2012 at 11:08 am
    Kingphoenix says:

@Sam

You know you wrong for posting that second pic, as always your being a shady misleading queen. I wish you would try honest journalism for a chance, maybe your ass would be more credible as a site. *eye-roll*

Anyway, is this not the ultimate shade to Rihanna tho. lol. LIke we have never ever saw Beyonce at a performance of Rihanna’s that she probably wasn’t contractual obligated to attend for a an award show or even or something. I don’t blame you Bey though, because as cute as Rihanna is i don’t think i could take her “live vocals” and “dancing” either….

Pimponce better keep tabs on her and jayz investment.

• June 11, 2012 at 11:23 am
    quetta says:

Why are these people getting so upset because bey justs likes to have fun??? Pressed much. Anywho her and Rita looks pretty and Rita could be bey’s baby Sis :)

• June 11, 2012 at 12:41 pm
    POP ROYALTY ( Révolution) says:

to Me , Beyonce looks Bored as f*** , like this is her ” n**** , get me out of here ” famous FACE !!

EBONY CLAWS Replied:

Yeah that’s what I love about her … when she wants to be a n**** she could be a hard-ass n****..

BTW @Sam this’s too much with your Rihtard Oral ass kissing…

What about the next post: RITA ORA WIPES OWN ASS

• June 11, 2012 at 1:06 pm
    Shady b**** says:

LOL Ya’ll is so obsessed with these celebrities….BACK IN MOSES DAY THEY WERE KNOW AS GOLDEN CALF, CHILE PLEASE, I AM NOT THAT PRESSED…GO AND WORSHIP UR PRECIOUS IDOLS MAY THEY BE UR TOUR GUIDES TO HELLZ GATES….

• June 11, 2012 at 5:17 pm
    fatu sankoh says:

you go bey have fun and get lose you deserve it all god bless my beautiful bey i love you so much

• June 11, 2012 at 9:45 pm
    B_STANNING says:

Lol my ass off bey was getting it in to coldplay

• June 13, 2012 at 4:23 am
    gmusic says:

the picture with Rita and Beyonce together is an old picture.