Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Trailer: Lana Del Rey – ‘National Anthem’

lana del rey TGJ Trailer: Lana Del Rey   National Anthem

It’s safe to say that Lana Del Rey is one of Pop’s more promising acts, rising to notoriety on the back of an infamous appearance on Saturday Night Live.

Watching her latest LP ‘Born To Die’ rocket to #1 in many a market, today saw Rey release the trailer for her latest video ‘National Anthem‘, featuring Iggy Azalea’s alleged beau A$AP Rocky.

The provocative teaser below…

Yes, yes and yes!!

Though we’re already sold on the clip, we can’t wait to see it in its 10 minute long entirety.

• June 26, 2012 at 12:19 pm
    Suicide Blonde says:

I can’t wait for this, i love her.

POP ROYALTY ( Révolution) Replied:

me too. :)

• June 26, 2012 at 12:21 pm
    Auntie_Jackie says:

Everything about her is so contrived. Trying too hard written all over it. But, I can say that this was a smart move. It makes her look very cool! She seems to have some talent in there, but needed a gimmick and styling before she could let it shine through.

*Sigh*

POP ROYALTY ( Révolution) Replied:

she’s Awesome.

Auntie_Jackie Replied:

Maybe it could be her trademark, her shyness? She seems so uncomfortable in her own skin. If she could relax a bit, I’d like her a lot more. The other thing is that her musical style gets kind of old after a while.

Her SNL bellyflop really hurt her on her home territory, and her “past” as some other kind of singer with another kind of image.

I love singers similar to her her, I’m just not sure if I like her yet. Antoy & The Johnstons, The Bird & The Bee, My Brightest Diamond…..

• June 26, 2012 at 12:27 pm
    Benron says:

smh soon they will say she is replacing someone they hate, Cherly cole better watch on for LANA!

• June 26, 2012 at 1:18 pm
    ASAP (As Sincere As Possible) says:

The trailer’s boring because it’s the same few frames repeated over and over again (the same smile, hair flipping and smoke exhaling), but I have a feeling the video is going to be her best to date! She’s definitely creative and I love her lyrics and her sound. She and Emeli Sande are the newcomers of the year imo!

• June 26, 2012 at 1:33 pm
    aishaaguilerakeys says:

Looks interesting. Her vids are unique and innovating.

• June 26, 2012 at 1:42 pm
    12345 says:

this chick is illuminati just from how she blew up and her lyrics like carmen and etc. taling about red dresses being wiht older man (handler) etc.. she seems so lost and used

the trailer was boring.

and a black guy is playing JFK but let a white dude play obama itd be hell

• June 26, 2012 at 2:07 pm
    soulmusiclover says:

still can’t see the hype surrounding this chick !! just another overrated chick

• June 26, 2012 at 2:12 pm
    JohnVidal(RIP Whitney-truegreat) says:

I love her videos! I hope this one is good too. The girl has talent, not as a performer but yes as a songwriter and she has the voice she needs for what she does (even if it´s not all u can ask from a voice). She is innovative and has her style. There are like 5 songs on her album that I adore. National Anthem demo version was better though imo

• June 26, 2012 at 4:09 pm
    Lolax says:

• June 26, 2012 at 4:23 pm
    monstarebel says:

She’s DOPE as f***! !!

• June 26, 2012 at 8:35 pm
    Angie says:

This looks EPIC. Genius. These two have had my two favorite albums this year thus far. Loving them together.

• June 27, 2012 at 12:50 am
    Vegas Girl says:

I’m excited to see the full video