Hot Shot: More ‘Braxton Family Values’ Promo Pics

Braxton Family Values e1344026110855 Hot Shot: More Braxton Family Values Promo Pics

The Braxtons are bringing the heat to WE tv this month.

As earlier reported, Toni, Tamar, Trina, Traci, and Towanda are back for a 6-episode Summer Sizzler (think more Season 2.5 instead of 3).

And so as to keep their buzz a’buzzin’ ahead of the show’s August 16th return, the network have unwrapped more diva-fied promo pics.

Peep the ladies pose it all the way up below…

Tamar FINAL Hot Shot: More Braxton Family Values Promo Pics

• August 3, 2012 at 4:20 pm
    GoGo says:

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!! TRACIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII whatever that girl is doin I want to know it cuz she’s looking haaaawwwwwtttt! all the other girls look great too except…well do I even have to say it? Toni what da hell…no…no…that’s just…NO

DIOB Replied:

Its called photoshop

Realist Replied:

IKR! they look a caricature of their own selves, not a good look.

ENOUGH ONIKA Replied:

Photoshop, girdle and caked airbrush make-up….One hour results guaranteed.

• August 3, 2012 at 4:20 pm
    bitchpleaseeeeeeeeee says:

COME ON MAMA BRAXTON SHOULD LEARN HOW TO POSE FROM HER BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTERS..LOL

• August 3, 2012 at 4:23 pm
    My hip, my back says:

they all look so photoshopped

• August 3, 2012 at 4:31 pm
    Sean Stone says:

“FLIGHTS TO ORiON” Coming August 20, 2012…
    ***CHECK OUT NEW SINGLE***

• August 3, 2012 at 6:32 pm
    sammi says:

And of course Tamar has to be the diva in front looking like its all about her instead of a group effort. After that whole debacle with Jill Scott a few months ago I was done with all of them. Every last one of them are messy. Traci still holdin on to a grudge about a failed singing group that she never got to join, lookin like she gonna pull out a pistol one day and cap all her sisters over this. Trina suckin on ppl d*** and proud of it, nuff said. Tamar and her budda lookin husband who clearly have zero chemistry, Towanda running around behind Toni like some civil war slave at her every call, and messy ass Toni using her illness to munipulate her family into doing s*** for her. I will not be watching this.

Tanya Johnson Replied:

I am happy you wont be watching, you will not be missed. Like your life and family is perfect. Your comment just proved you are a HATER. I suggest you look in your delusional life, i am sure you will find cobweb.

sammi Replied:

Ur name starts with a T like these broads, Im assuming ur a Braxton too? No? Ur the delusional one if you can tell me about my life and here u dont know me from a can of paint. Just cause im over them that makes me a hater? Any time anybody has a difference of opinions that overused dated word is always thrown around. I can really tell the age bracket of most ppl just by the comments they leave. Girl have a seat, have several

Tanya Johnson Replied:

When you start attacking ppl personally like you know them that make you a hater. Not once in your comment did you say something positive. In everyone there is good and bad, miss perfect, even in your life if you are honest you will see mess. It’s not your difference of opinion but your lack of honesty in your comment. I don’t have to know you to reply to your comment, because I am only responding to what you say. Your comment tells a lot about your character, ‘Miss Perfect”.

• August 3, 2012 at 6:54 pm
    LOL says:

Traci has a KILLER shot !!

• August 3, 2012 at 7:19 pm
    monstarebel says:

lol Tonis trying to hard to standout that pose isn’t hawt…and these biches Photoshopped for the gods hunty!!

Justin Replied:

All their shots were done individually and were put together.

• August 3, 2012 at 7:22 pm
    RealMusic says:

The amount photoshop is killin me

• August 3, 2012 at 7:46 pm
    RR says:

Photoshopped to the T.

• August 3, 2012 at 9:53 pm
    Tyler says:

can hardly wait!.

• August 3, 2012 at 10:54 pm
    Ashton says:

TONI Freaking BRAXTON is serving it! She looks AMAZING!!!!!! =) Legendary Diva! All the girls look great!

• August 4, 2012 at 9:54 am
    Diamond says:

The pictures are photo-shopped. Traci has not been that small since she was 19yrs old. Tamar is the youngest, but she look dowdy and old with that old lady dress. Wearing an Eleanor Roosevelt dress don’t make you classy. You can always tell Toni is the star, She dresses like a star and she just serves it.

Giselle Replied:

Actually, Traci is that small now. I was present at the last BFV reunion. Shes lost a lot of weight & she looks great.

• August 4, 2012 at 4:55 pm
    MD says:

Get over it!! EVERYONE from actors, singers and etc be PHOTOSHOPPED. It’s not like they are trying to hide anything, but what would they look like without it? Just like regular girls at the club, this is a national promo we are talking about people use your brains. We have seen what they looking like alot of makeup and with none at all. They are all still beautiful black women, so I will not indulge in bashing over photoshop. When most of all on here fliter your life away on instagram. I love the Braxtons and they are representing their lives very real for us to see.