'IHeartRadio': Keyshia Cole Performs 'Enough Of No Love' With Lil Wayne | ..::That Grape Juice // ThatGrapeJuice.net::.. || Thirsty? Advertisement

‘IHeartRadio': Keyshia Cole Performs ‘Enough Of No Love’ With Lil Wayne

KEYSHIA COLE TGJ IHeartRadio: Keyshia Cole Performs Enough Of No Love With Lil Wayne

Keyshia Cole gave one of the best performances of her career last night, when she joined Lil Wayne at the iHeart Radio Music Festival.

Delivering a stunning rendition of their joint smash ‘Enough Of No Love‘, the pair hit the stage in support of the number which has thus fur peaked at #7 on Billboard’s Hot R&B/ Hip Hop songs tally.

Watch below…

• September 22, 2012 at 11:09 am
    dman says:

She had that Mary j swag!! she sounded good

Monstarebel Replied:

Don’t compare her to the Burger king lady please!!!

Anthony Replied:

Exactly!! A Mary clone..lil Kim 2 nicki minaji. That why am so glad Rihanna, Alicia keys, & Brandy coming out to sit her Clone ass down…

• September 22, 2012 at 11:13 am
    The Truth says:

YYAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS KEYHSHIA!!!!!! Her energy was amazing & her vocals were on point!!! Love it!!!!!

• September 22, 2012 at 11:21 am
    Monstarebel says:

It wass coo…I love you keyshia can’t wait for the second single… Btw I see you and Rihanna rockin the same hair style you go b**** lol

Ren Replied:

You’re a f*****.

• September 22, 2012 at 11:55 am
    Back2Business says:

Okay KC I see you!

• September 22, 2012 at 12:29 pm
    GAslickmouf says:

She came back hard!!! I will b getting her album.

Brandy mosdef came back hard. Her album I kno will b hot like always.

Ciara came back hard asewell. I hear ppl singing srry and the song haven’t even made it to radio yet.

I wuld love to c a tour with all 3 plus Dawn to open with Brandy as the headliner!

That tour will b sure to sell.

iamdiego Replied:

dnt forget kelly

• September 22, 2012 at 12:37 pm
    mkigz says:

s***, Keyshia sounded so f****** good, the BEST that I have ever heard her. I was feeling Keyshia’s hair in the video – oh well i guess lol..

iamdiego Replied:

i was too i wanted her to roc that s***

• September 22, 2012 at 12:38 pm
    mkigz says:

Also did they just say the N word word in front of a mainly white audience? smh…

• September 22, 2012 at 1:53 pm
    MelyB says:

Go Keyshia! Can’t wait for her album to drop!

• September 22, 2012 at 2:32 pm
    DamionB says:

She is giving me deep inside Mary

• September 22, 2012 at 3:29 pm
    Dave says:

The notes weren’t strained, but I really can’t deal with her tone when she belts live. I like some of her music thou.

Wayne basically called Keyshia a h** in the song, & a b****, as well as Keyshia calling herself that too. Makes no sense for women to allow this to be done to themselves by themselves or someone else, & she’s married *smdh*

• September 22, 2012 at 4:17 pm
    jamilaa says:

dead!

• September 22, 2012 at 4:23 pm
    Guess What says:

A Mary clone, who’s a wannabe but ain’t gon be. Her little statement was a EPIC FLOP because MJB (the ICON) will NEVER respond to her. She’s been talking to that plastic clone b**** Nicki about disrespecting legends to get attention. #FAIL

• September 23, 2012 at 1:02 am
    theman says:

Her voice was kinda grating in this performance.

• September 23, 2012 at 8:13 am
    CHILE PLEASE!! says:

I’ve said it once & I’m going to say it again……this b**** can’t sing! She sounds like a horsed Chris Brown. I really wish I could hear what ya’ll hearing when ya’ll say K sounds good? I don’t hear it at all….she always sounds off key to me & her voice strains a lot. You know what…..I’m really starting to realize it’s a new generation of listeners out there that like music like this. I like power house singers that has soul in their voice & sing with passion & this chick doesn’t do it. Hawt Mess!! I know i’m going to get mad dislikes or hateful comments so f*** all ya’ll in advanced.

• April 9, 2013 at 11:03 pm
    win quibids auctions says:

There are some incredibly very good ideas here. Cannot wait to put some of these into action. Its quite heading to bring excellent vibrations exactly where the vibrations must be