American Music Awards 2012: Usher, Ke$ha & More Join Performer List

USHER 2012 American Music Awards 2012: Usher, Ke$ha & More Join Performer List

The 40th annual American Music Awards has been dosed added star power today, after it was confirmed that three of Pop’s biggest  names are set to perform at the November 18th extravaganza.

Details after the jump…

Producers for the show have revealed that Usher, Ke$ha, and No Doubt will take to the stage at the Nokia Theatre event.

The trio, who have each released major projects this year, join previously announced performers Christina Aguilera, Nicki Minaj, Pink, Taylor Swift, Pitbull, Linkin Park, and Carrie Underwood.

Be sure to keep it locked on That Grape Juice for the latest on one of music’s biggest calendar nights!

• November 5, 2012 at 11:39 am
    Monstarebel (RihannaNavy & TeamMinaj) says:

Yay for Usher, Taylor Swift, Ke$ha, & Nicki Minaj the rest I could careless for BYE!!!

WTF Replied:

CHRISTINA. END OF.

James227 Replied:

f*** them. T-Boz & Chillie without Lefteye may she R.I.P

• November 5, 2012 at 11:40 am
    Tay says:

Brandy.

• November 5, 2012 at 11:43 am
    Bad b**** says:

Isn’t this like the same performers? Like last year? Besides ke$ha (and christina is performing solo this year tho) I would really like to see more. Diff artist get these platforms

• November 5, 2012 at 11:44 am
    ASAP (As Sincere As Possible) says:

No Doubt have booked themselves some decent promo I see. I like that! :D

Anyway, with all due respect to the other artists and their respective fanbases, I’ll mostly be checking for CHRISTINA AGUILERA hoping she slays that stage! Can’t wait :)

mobwife: wtf is this trash? Replied:

Yet the CD didn’t far well during it’s 1st week of sells. I wonder why no one has droned on about it as they would have had it been an R&B artist?I like No Doubt but the news songs I’ve heard have been crap IMO

• November 5, 2012 at 11:45 am
    MissImpartial says:

It’s always the same artists performing on these award shows. I don’t know why people bother to watch this.

• November 5, 2012 at 11:55 am
    AmbeRuseel says:

They always seem to have that 1 token female rnb singer at this and billboard awards. My guess it will be Alicia Keys performing.it would be nice to see Brandy on a big stage again and perform to a larger demographic than just on BET. Anyways, can’t wait to she Usher promote Looking For Myself and that he didn’t give up on it. And Christina performing new music FINALLY.
    AmbeRussell on YouTube

• November 5, 2012 at 12:18 pm
    Jay Jay says:

Ciara if your manager is reading this, this will be a great opportunity to promote Got me Good

• November 5, 2012 at 12:56 pm
    Speaks Truth says:

Omg CIARA PLEASE PERFORM OR BRANDY KEYSHIACOLE WTF!!! Why can’t they let the fans decide who performs by voting for performers there choices is the same s*** every year and thumbs me down but I also want BEYONCE TO DO A MEDLEY TO OPEN THIS SHOW and where is Rihanna??? Usher performing for what??? Wtf is Chris Brown ughhh this sucks

mobwife: wtf is this trash? Replied:

100% co-sign this comment! :-)

Rihanna black madonna Replied:

even the fans, did, it would be country winning out, cos that is what sells in America, Only ghetto black girls like ciara and keyshia cole. The rest of the country don’t give a f*** about those hoes. That is why they will never perform a unheard of single from a flop LP.

• November 5, 2012 at 12:58 pm
    Hilly says:

I’ll be watching for Christina, P!nk, Taylor Swirft, No Doubt and Carrie Underwood, maybe Usher if he sings an R&B track! The rest… I don’t really care!

• November 5, 2012 at 1:45 pm
    CBE says:

I will be watching Chris live on his world tour, dont give a damn about this Mickey mouse show, I literally cant think of who I might be excited for…

mobwife: wtf is this trash? Replied:

I am just sick that I can’t see him LIVE until next year!! Prepare to be amazed! The boys lives shows ROCK & RULE!! :-)

#TB

• November 5, 2012 at 1:48 pm
    tits mcgee says:

P!nk, Christina, Usher, and No Doubt are who I’ll be watching for..

TBH, I would like to see older heads like Prince, Janet, Cher,etc. To wake me from this stupor of mostly lack lustre acts…

• November 5, 2012 at 2:20 pm
    Suicide Blonde says:

Only here for Linkin Park, No Doubt and Pink.

MC (Benron is a drag queen) Replied:

Yes. That is all.

• November 5, 2012 at 2:38 pm
    TAYLOR SWIFTS NUMBER 1 FAN!!! says:

Taylor swift:)

MC (Benron is a drag queen) Replied:

who could have guessed?

TAYLOR SWIFTS NUMBER 1 FAN!!! Replied:

Ha. Who indeed!

• November 5, 2012 at 2:52 pm
    mobwife: wtf is this trash? says:

Say it with me people…..B O R I N G……….hiss hiss boo :-(

Usher, Ke$ha, Linken Park (again?), TRAILER Swift, Justin BABBLE, Sicki, Wideload ? BORING……ZZZZZ….. I hate the Ameri3kan Music Awards.

Oh wait, not that horrible DOMESTIC ABUSER pAnk? Damn it must be nice to be a white feminist? You can get away with anything now can’t you? 0_o

• November 5, 2012 at 2:58 pm
    tomuchenfo says:

Lol, you already know an award show without Beyonce or Adele is a flop.

RICHANDBLACK11(JUST LIKE OBAMA AND BEY) Replied:

you got that right

• November 5, 2012 at 3:03 pm
    mobwife: wtf is this trash? says:

Although I want be watching this shame of an award show, Ne-Yo & Brady should have been invited t perform!!

! I will NEVER FORGET that they completely DISRESPECTED BLACK AMERICANS IN GENERAL BUT BLACK MEN IN PARTICULAR by not announcing the winner of the Best Male R&B category in 2011 on the air as they did for EVERY OTHER CATEGORY!! They just gave the award quitely to Usher off-line when they knew damn well Chris deserved that award.

I bet the ADULTERER & LOWLIFE SKANK Blake Sheldon will be presented his award online. I bet that DOMESTIC ABUSER pAnk -if she’s nominated – will also recieve her award online without a word of her abusive past being mentioned!………f*ck the AMAs

TAYLOR SWIFTS NUMBER 1 FAN!!! Replied:

Is women beater Chris Brown singing?

• November 5, 2012 at 3:16 pm
    Belladonna says:

The only people missing from this list is Rihanna, One Direction,Chris Brown, Ciara and Lana Del Rey! And to answer the questions of everyone who says why do the same people perform? It’s because thos people sell and to be real most people on this site like people who don’t sell so that’s why people on this site always say that. But people who like pop music are mostly always happy with the line up. Mostly but not always because that VMA’s line Up was a hot ass mess. Lol they needed Beyonce & Gaga badly.lol But Frank Ocean and One Direction was good tho.

• November 5, 2012 at 3:17 pm
    Belladonna says:

The only people missing from this list is Rihanna, One Direction,Chris Brown, Ciara and Lana Del Rey! And to answer the questions of everyone who says why do the same people perform? It’s because thos people sell and to be real most people on this site like people who don’t sell so that’s why people on this site always say that. But people who like pop music are mostly always happy.Mostly not always because that VMA’s line Up was a hot ass mess. Lol they needed Beyonce & Gaga badly.lol But Frank Ocean and One Direction was good tho.

• November 5, 2012 at 3:31 pm
    Suicide Blonde says:

Breaking news!! Gaga’s next album leaked!

MC (Benron is a drag queen) Replied:

Oh Gwad! lol I didn’t see that coming! LMFAO.

Suicide Blonde Replied:

I like the track listing.

That B*tch (Rihllama's downfall) Replied:

WTF is MDNA? Oh Lawd, the shade. Thats the s*** I dont like. Im not too crazy about Madonna but she is still a legend. I love Gaga, I have the Fame and the Fame Monster but she needs to remember and respect the b**** she’s trying so hard to emulate. I dont like the tracklisting, seems like a bunch of mumbo that makes no sense. I’m gonna need her to return to her Fame Monster roots which slayed my mothafuckin life. I hope this is no indication of what the album will be like.

That B*tch (Rihllama's downfall) Replied:

@ Suicide Blonde
    You liar lol. There’s at least 2 other track listing leaks I’ve seen.

Suicide Blonde Replied:

It’s a joke, how innocent you are, lol.

• November 5, 2012 at 7:26 pm
    Chachanans12 says:

Okay not my cup of tea. I would love for emeli sande to perform on one of these shows. I won’t watch but whatever. Good luck to all the performers and I hope y’all fans are pleased with y’all performances. :)

• November 5, 2012 at 10:12 pm
    The Cryptic Beauty says:

Definitely looking forward to see No Doubt, P!nk, and Carrie Underwood perform… Everyone else I think I’ll pass on.

• November 6, 2012 at 12:22 am
    petra says:

Why is that only the mainstream ones get to perform. Why cant kelly,kesha cole,brandy etc

• November 6, 2012 at 12:26 am
    petra says:

Would love to see bey perform end of time and schooling life

• November 11, 2012 at 11:32 am
    mkigz says:

Can the organisers of the AMAs please get a variety of artists to perform? I am sick of seeing the same artists and seeing mainly Pop artists perform (with the exception of Carrie Underwood). I want to see more R&B performers, more Rock performers, more Hip-Hop performers. It’s a shame that they are only putting on popular performers that would appeal more to the audiences at home.
    If I was the sole organiser of the AMAs….I would make sure to have a variety of artists on the stage.
    SMFH

• January 1, 2013 at 6:04 pm
    BadaHisamaw says:

Spot on with this write-up, I really feel this web-site needs much more consideration. I’ll almost certainly be again to read much more, thanks for that info.

[url=http://paihuai325.blog.com/]nike free 7.0[/url]