Girl On Fire: Alicia Keys Blazes 'Good Morning America' Stage | ..::That Grape Juice // ThatGrapeJuice.net::.. || Thirsty? Advertisement

Girl On Fire: Alicia Keys Blazes ‘Good Morning America’ Stage

Alicia+Keys+Girl+on+Fire+Promo Girl On Fire: Alicia Keys Blazes Good Morning America Stage

Alicia Keys is leaving no stage untouched in the promotional push for her new LP ‘Girl On Fire’. No stage.

Following a slew of award and TV show appearances, Mrs Swizz Beatz’s latest stop was the Good Morning America studios where she roused with a collection of new and loved material.

Watch Alicia in action below…

Via Alicia Keys Media:

Good stuff, although ‘Girl On Fire’ live still makes for an unfortunate listen.

That said, we can’t knock Alicia’s hustle. More than 10 years into her career, she’s promoting with the hunger of her first LP. Whether she’ll yield that album’s multi-Platinum sales with this project will be interesting to see.

• November 27, 2012 at 7:35 am
    MC says:

Now THIS is promo. Good luck A.Keys.

• November 27, 2012 at 8:29 am
    lol says:

The album is FIRE!!!!!

• November 27, 2012 at 8:35 am
    Christina Aguilera says:

Her throat is on fire. Non singing ass.

prettigurlrockD bitchess Replied:

LOL. But you can’t say that to alicia and forget xtina too esp with those horrid performances lately on the voice. Gurrl.

• November 27, 2012 at 8:42 am
    SayWhaaatt!!!!! says:

The song Brand new kind of me sounds like a new york state of mind.
    Alicia’s new image as wife , mom, and new look (haircut)is working the homewrecker rep was ruining her brand.

• November 27, 2012 at 9:00 am
    mob says:

Ummmmmm……..

I miss the OLD Alicia although “Brand New Me” is kind of nice and reminds me of her old jams! I’m just bored with the constant FEMINIST WHINE!

• November 27, 2012 at 10:16 am
    JOHNVIDAL says:

She did amazing this time! Loved the performances. She has such a great attitude and I always like how she performs “New Day”. I agree with TGJ on that.
    Anyway, what matters here is that she is a true musician-real artist. Like I was expecting Girl on Fire is the worst song on the album from what I´ve heard. “Brand new kind of me” is gorgeous
    She deserves a big #1 album (again :) ). Some untalented cunts are getting some #1´s so I don´t see why Alicia Keys shouldn´t get one more in her catalogue

• November 27, 2012 at 12:41 pm
    Leticia says:

I hate the title track, but the album is decent!

• November 27, 2012 at 3:11 pm
    prettigurlrockD bitchess says:

I’m not a fan of alicia keys to be honest but she makes nice songs I guess. She has really pushed herself to the limits with the girl on fire tho. If she stretches her voice anymore than that I think that wont be good. :/

• November 27, 2012 at 3:11 pm
    aishaaguilerakeys says:

I have no doubt AK will do well, I love this album! Great perfs, go Licia!