Hot Shot: Keyshia Cole Covers 'Rolling Out' *Updated* | ..::That Grape Juice // ThatGrapeJuice.net::.. || Thirsty? Advertisement

Hot Shot: Keyshia Cole Covers ‘Rolling Out’ *Updated*

ScreenShot2012 11 16at84501AM Hot Shot:  Keyshia Cole Covers Rolling Out *Updated*

Fans can trust and believe that R&B beauty Keyshia Cole is hot on the promo trail in support of her forthcoming effort ‘Woman To Woman’.

Set to go head-to-head with pop megastars Rihanna and Nicki Minaj, Cole is undoubtedly cooking up a major promo campaign to fend off the competition.

Set to unveil appearances on top shows next week, fans can first find the ‘Love’ singer afront ‘Rolling Out’ magazine.  There, she dishes on her relationship with husband Daniel ‘Boobie’ Gibson, her thoughts on Brandy & Beyonce, and – of course – the commercial mishap that was 2010′s ‘Calling All Hearts’.

See excerpts and more photos below:

Via RollingOut:

The title of your album, Woman to Woman, what’s the meaning behind it?

It’s for women who have been through similar situations and can relate to me. It’s for all women. It’s also a personal statement. It has been 10 years since I signed to Intersope. I became a woman before everyone’s eyes.

The last album didn’t do as well as your other work. Why didn’t it resonate with fans?

I was pregnant. I was going through a lot with my family at the time. Some of the songs were about them. It was an extremely emotional time and it reflected on the album. When you’re pregnant, you’re 10 times more emotional about everything. .

Are there any couples in entertainment you admire for being examples of a strong family?

I respect Beyoncé and Jay-Z, because I know how hard it can be to stay in love in this business. In the beginning, it appeared as if Jay-Z knew Beyoncé had work to do. I respect that. You can’t go into a relationship trying to change someone. You have to grow with that person and go through everything with them. That’s one thing that I noticed and I respect about them. Of course, I’m not with them every day, but that’s what I see from the outside looking in.

20121116 174948 Hot Shot:  Keyshia Cole Covers Rolling Out *Updated*

What do you want your overall message to be for those who relate to your songs?

I didn’t have great examples while coming up in Oakland. I was able to look to examples in the industry such as Brandy. She was able to do a lot at an early age. In Mary J. Blige I saw strength. She never gave up. That’s what I want to leave behind. I want young women to know that where they start doesn’t have to be where they finish. You have to take it a day at a time. You go through things, you learn and you keep fighting.

cover Keyshia Cole 32 e1353050022493 Hot Shot:  Keyshia Cole Covers Rolling Out *Updated*

Read the interview in its entirety here.

• November 16, 2012 at 12:43 pm
    Monstarebel (RiRis s** Slave & Nickis Side h**) says:

Yaaas Keyshia giving me the just like you look I love it babe!! I’ll be buying woman to woman, just wish she didn’t put wack ass Ashanti on the album that was a fail

Get A Life f****** Replied:

Get a life. you always the first one to post something. You seriously are the most pathetic person alive. Probably a 19 year old in the closet f***** who lives at home with mommy and works at Walmart.

Monstarebel (RiRis s** Slave & Nickis Side h**) Replied:

honey please stfu and stop following my every move dumb b****…. you hoes stay on my d*** now GAG on it f**!!!

RICHANDBLACK11(JUST LIKE OBAMA AND BEY Replied:

ish only low budget f*** work at walmart , where they do that at, better yet ish we don’t even shop at walmart TARGET ISH (GET YA LIFE) WE ARE THE ONE’S THAT KEEP YOU c*** LOOKING RIGHT YOU TRIED IT

RICHANDBLACK11(JUST LIKE OBAMA AND BEY Replied:

yass sis this is my ish , I live for the ghetto fab

• November 16, 2012 at 12:48 pm
    Fresh (Navy - Perry) says:

• November 16, 2012 at 12:48 pm
    Fresh (Navy - Perry) says:

• November 16, 2012 at 1:02 pm
    WhoNeedsADegreeWhenYourShadingLife says:

Love her album. Hey s*** and Wonderland are amazing!!!

• November 16, 2012 at 1:06 pm
    Dustin says:

Awe Keisha ure still trying babe? You can’t sing, you can’t dance and only ghetto whores with gelled down baby hair and AK47′s can relate to your music. Obama needs to ship this trash to the back hoods of Compton where she belongs!

RICHANDBLACK11(JUST LIKE OBAMA AND BEY Replied:

what you sound so dumb and racist

not here for it Replied:

you need to kill yourself

FAF Replied:

Key Kellzzzz, hey giral ! :)

Truth Replied:

Man, shut your punk ass mouth. You sound stupid.

• November 16, 2012 at 1:17 pm
    cocobutta says:

Dustin, you need to take your comment to the DUSTBIN!!

Keyshia has a market when she sings the songs she should and im impressed so far.
    She has improved LIVE & showcasing strong R&B music
    Goodluck to her!!

FAF Replied:

DEATH ! @Dustbin ! :-p

• November 16, 2012 at 1:21 pm
    NAVYSTAN says:

NICE COVER!………KEYSHIA COLE WOMAN TO WOMAN LEAK ENJOY ——>http://demalbumleak.blogspot.com/2012/11/keyshia-cole-woman-to-woman-album.html?spref=tw

• November 16, 2012 at 1:22 pm
    GAGA THE MESSIAH says:

GHETTO AND WRETCHED!!!

RICHANDBLACK11(JUST LIKE OBAMA AND BEY Replied:

so you don’t think gaga CAKE LIKE GAGA AINT RATCHET…..OH THE IRONY

PS. LEARN HOW TO SPELL BEFORE TRYING TO SHADE

GAGA THE MESSIAH Replied:

WHILE KEYSHIA IS RATCHET, THAT’S NOT WHAT I SAID.

Look it up you hoodrat monkey imbecile! You are just as low budget and basic as your ghetto Boys In The Hood extra flop queen Keyshia!

GAGA will never be a ratchet mess like her!

FAF Replied:

Keyshia cole is QUEEN of R&B & U will DEAL !

Truth Replied:

I’d rather be “wretched,” “ratchet” or any of those punk ass words you used, than a f****** oddball and weirdo…which is what Gaga is. Gaga looks and acts like she’s on acid. Keyshia wouldn’t even need to say anything to her, all she would have to do is give her a look like ‘shut the f*** up’ and Gaga would cut all that fruitcake behavior out in her presence.

• November 16, 2012 at 1:23 pm
    mobwife:"Nobody's Perfect"....well, but ME says:

Keyshis just has too many looks for me! I love the shoes but the rest of the outfit has to go! I like what she said about Bey and her pet camel! I also like what she said abou MJB who the media has always pegged as her arch rival!

• November 16, 2012 at 1:35 pm
    NAVYSTAN says:

• November 16, 2012 at 1:44 pm
    Nicki Stan says:

Why buy Rihanna UNAPOLOGETIC! Download it for FREE! http://sharebeast.com/ziodxupfb0vj

• November 16, 2012 at 1:47 pm

Nicki Stan says:

A MUCH BETTER LINK ! DOWNLOAD RIHANNA UNAPOLOGETIC

• November 16, 2012 at 1:59 pm
    Nicki Stan says:

• November 16, 2012 at 2:10 pm
    Beyonce's Weave says:

She looks really good. DON’T FORGET TO PURCHASE YOUR COPY OF UNAPOLOGETIC NOV 19

RICHANDBLACK11(JUST LIKE OBAMA AND BEY Replied:

that cd is horrible

• November 16, 2012 at 2:18 pm
    RICHANDBLACK11(JUST LIKE OBAMA AND BEY says:

YASS my girls Keyshia is giving me life , I will be getting Woman to Woman

• November 17, 2012 at 1:14 am
    FAF says:

Y’all posting the links to these albums but Rihanna’s getting the short end of the stick Nicki album has already sold 700k and certified platinum, u only hurting ur fave RIRI :(

and Nicki’s comes w/ a 90 minute DVD u will only get by purchasing it !

#RE-UP November 19th!

• November 17, 2012 at 7:23 am
    Lax says:

Kesha is a Talented Artist and could eaisly be the most
    Beautiful Woman/artist Alive, She’s Beautiful & Talented.