New Song: 50 Cent – ‘My Life (Ft Eminem & Adam Levine)’

shares

50 Cent enlists Eminem and Adam Levine for his scorching new number, ‘My Life’.

Reminding both his fans and detractors of his overlooked achievements, the song hits iTunes today and features on his forthcoming LP, ‘Street King Immortal’.

How does it weigh up to prior releases?

Judge for yourself below…

shares

1. November 26, 2012 at 2:55 pm
    LB says:

I love it! which is kinda shocking. Fif has been blah lately. but 2 of my favorite white boys on one record? im on it! lol

2. November 26, 2012 at 2:58 pm
    Suicide Blonde says:

I love it, two of my husbands together, Eminem and Adam.

• November 26, 2012 at 3:19 pm
      Shymir06 says:

Yuck. Filthy f**.

• November 26, 2012 at 3:29 pm
        Suicide Blonde says:

LMAO!, what a reputation i have on this side, lol.

• November 26, 2012 at 3:53 pm
      MC says:

One former coke-addict, woman beater, aggressive man and the other who sounds like his balls are being squeezed every time he sings? They don’t deserve to be in the same category of Justin.

• November 26, 2012 at 4:00 pm
        Suicide Blonde says:

@MC
        Guess what b****, they are alongside 27 more husbands.

• November 26, 2012 at 4:44 pm
        MC says:

I don’t care I just want my Justin and Ian back from you. You are a bad influence on them…….

• November 26, 2012 at 6:33 pm
        Suicide Blonde says:

@MC
        LMAO!, actually this is so funny cuz most of my friends says that i’m a bad influence.

3. November 26, 2012 at 3:06 pm
    mobwife: f*** the femiNAZIS and all who love them says:

Adam levine sounds like b******* always! I use to really like maroon 5 back in the day. 50 Cent sounds bad! His flow is choppy at points. He use to rhyme with such percision. Eminem (SERAIL WIFE BEATER) I wonder why WHITE FEMINST RACIST WHORES never mention hisyears of beating wife Kim Mathers and bragging about it in song? Anywhoe, he sounds average but of course his will go #1 on the pop , r&b and rap charts!

• November 26, 2012 at 3:36 pm
      Monstarebel (DIAMONDS IS NUMBER 1) says:

he sounds better than f** p**** brown

• November 26, 2012 at 11:47 pm
        mob says:

Worthless slore please! Only a dumb c*** with a hearing problem would think such a ridiculous thing!

• November 26, 2012 at 5:47 pm
      TAYLOR SWIFTS NUMBER ONE FAN! says:

mobwide.. I know I’d see a comment calling em a women beater…. Its funny your fav is (Chris brown) is exactly the samething.
      Maybe em and chris brown could collab?

• November 26, 2012 at 11:37 pm
        mob says:

@TRAILER Swifts #1 Fend:

Lying b*tch, CHRS BROWN WAS MARRIED TO NO ONE!

It’s funny how WHITE SERIAL WIFE BEATER Eminem can beat wife Kim many times both publically and privately, make songs about killin her (see KIM, Bonnie and Clyde etc) yet no one holds him responsible EVER FOR THE MANY YEARS HE BEAT, re-MARRIED and BEAT HIS WIFE again! Yet 19yr old Chris Brown had 1 fight 4 years ago and is EVIL FOR LIFE?….DAMN THE beauty of having WHITE SKIN! I’m gonna have to pull a “SILENCE OF THE LAMB”!

TRAILER Swift your clown ass idol loves him. Maybe she can do one and he will beat her like he did his WIFE KIM. They’re all from the same TARILER PARK COMMUNITY! I’m sure they will vibe well! :-)

• November 26, 2012 at 6:11 pm
      Benron (Shine Bright Like Rihanna's 100 million records sold plaque) says:

@Mobwife You phucking predicted it. Unapologetic is being lowscored by Everyone because of Nobody’s business, that’s legit all their reviews are about.

• November 26, 2012 at 11:46 pm
        mob says:

Isn’t that some SH*T! I told you if they cannot control Rihanna and use her as the FEMINIST VICTIM OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE they have no use for her and will try to crush and destroy her. You see the way they are doing CB. The femiNAZI slore had been tweeting him for TWO YEARS saying the most vile and disgusting things but yesteray he simply had enough. Look how they tried to spin the story of the SWEET INNOCENT WHITE FEMALE vs the ARROGANT, AGGRESSIVE, ANGRY BLACK MALE.

As fans we just have to pray and be supportive of them and their music! Damn, they are so young and to have to endure this bullsh*t makes me sick. Knowing damn well if they were white this mess would not be going on. Their music would be reviewed based on tsi merit and nothing more! Trust that this 50 Cent song will be a hit b/c of a REAL WIFE BEATER FEminem! And nobody will say a word!

• November 27, 2012 at 8:03 am
      TAYLOR SWIFTS NUMBER ONE FAN! says:

@Mobwife Did you know you talk so much crap? So because Em was married it somehow makes it worse.
      Domestic violence is domestic voilence.. The fact they were married doesnt make it worse!

No is saying chris brown is evil, I dont know where you’re getting this from. Of course people on twitter will say nasty things to him… like they do to every other famous person on Twitter.

Until I came to this site.. I had no idea em beat his wife.

Anyways.. Bringing Taylor swift into this again.. only shows me you cant stop talking about her., I know you wish your fav was anywhere near as talented as she is… I guess you’ll never know!

4. November 26, 2012 at 3:11 pm
    BAD BYTCH says:

50 is washed up.. He will never see platinum again. He’s better at attention whoring now than rapping

• November 27, 2012 at 2:09 am
      zzzzg says:

50 cent is not washed up rap is just dead.

5. November 26, 2012 at 3:16 pm
    Nika says:

Em curse too much to be CENDORED, lol. Just f**** the flo of the song hearing the bleep..

6. November 26, 2012 at 3:17 pm
    Nika says:

*CENSORED

7. November 26, 2012 at 3:20 pm
    Shymir06 says:

Adam shouldn’t be on here. He f***** the song up.

8. November 26, 2012 at 3:24 pm
    Monstarebel (DIAMONDS IS NUMBER 1) says:

ADAM DADDY >>>>>>>>>>>>

9. November 26, 2012 at 3:29 pm
    Love Jeffery says:

50 cents is so 2003 !

• November 26, 2012 at 3:35 pm
      Truth says:

Considering how music was better in 2003 than it is in 2012, that’s a compliment.

• November 26, 2012 at 3:43 pm
        MsThing485 says:

Really. I’d rather be labeled “2003” than “2012.”

• November 26, 2012 at 3:58 pm
      f*** Your Swag, I'm Dope. says:

What a q****. 50’s ’03 debut has outsold every album that’s come out this year, so…

Since this latest crop of “stars” can’t seem to pull their own weight and don’t know how to move units, it’s time for the class of ’03 to return to show them how it’s done.

• November 26, 2012 at 4:48 pm
        GAGA THE MESSIAH says:

LMFAO that was almost 10 years ago. No one gives a rats ass now!!

• November 26, 2012 at 5:53 pm
        f*** Your Swag, I'm Dope. says:

Who cares who long ago it was? The fact remains that 50’s prime was bigger than every currently “hot” acts prime is today. 50 knows what multiplatinum looks like, while today’s pop star struggles to sell a million units. No one gives a rats ass about clowns like Gaga, which is why all they’re good for is f***** iTunes single downloads and unimportant video views on YouTube.

• November 26, 2012 at 4:25 pm
      Hush says:

Damn Jeffery…looks like you got served.

10. November 26, 2012 at 6:51 pm
    JAZMINE SULLIVANS FAN says:

ADAM LEVINE IS SO DAMN s***!!!! :P

It seems that 50 is avoiding Kanye West release dates…guess why?

11. Vote

[…] from premiering the Adam Levine assisted cut earlier today, the evening saw the G-Unit general perform the track on […]