ChrisBrown_X_DeluxeEdition_outnow_728x90

She Is Diva: Nicole Scherzinger Releases ‘Boomerang’ Cover

d1356ef278ece76e26eac36e810886f4 She Is Diva: Nicole Scherzinger Releases Boomerang Cover

Diva HQ:

“Peep this fierce snap of our girl Nicole Scherzinger, positively working it out for her new single ‘Boomerang’.

Serving face and sweet blend of bland and bright, the artwork is the latest teaser for the hotly anticipated single- which is taken from her second studio album- which we hear hits the charts next year.

Check out a teaser for its video right here!”

Source.

• December 26, 2012 at 4:58 pm
    Touché says:

Hmmmm…

Titanic Navy Replied:

Hmmmm my ass

Touché Replied:

Well I’m not gonna lie and say this low budget labor camp pic looks good.

• December 26, 2012 at 5:01 pm
    ƸӜƷ MC ƸӜƷ says:

Titanic Navy Replied:

Mariah is the last person to tell somebody no with her fat self

ƸӜƷ MC ƸӜƷ Replied:

Well she wouldn’t know the lessors like your fave for instance.

SLAYRIAH CAREY Replied:

Don’t worry about mariah. K b****. Nicole is a flop and ur stressed ass best be dealing.

Titanic Navy Replied:

i dont have any faves b**** kiss my ass matter of fact suck my asshole yuck mouth c***

ƸӜƷ MC ƸӜƷ Replied:

@Titanic Navy

Since you have “Titanic Navy” as a username and that’s used to shade the Navy so I’ll place you in the HIVe category. Lets not go there dear.

Titanic Navy Replied:

eat my s*** b****

aryo Replied:

seems like u forgot about triumphant

ƸӜƷ MC ƸӜƷ Replied:

Nope, still a good song but have you forgotten that this post is about……..who’s this tread about again? I guess we’re on the same boat; forgettable b****** are the worst.

• December 26, 2012 at 5:07 pm
    TheCreat1veOne says:

I’m so done with her graphic design team making such terrible covers for her! Nicole has tremendous talent, but these terrible covers, got to go! And the sad fact is the promo photos that have premiered for Boomerang on the internet are so great, the colors in them are so nice! It’s just the design format that went with this cover is terrible, and presents the single and very childish in my opinion. Hope better covers are to come for her and the future singles and album.

Titanic Navy Replied:

how is 2/11 doing on the charts oh ok thought so

TheCreat1veOne Replied:

Brandy’s album has nothing to do with this post now does it? What we are discussing here is Nicole’s single cover, and I just wish her team would present her better. No where in my comment did I say “Nicole is just terrible, this is a flop, she is a flop, etc.”, I clearly said she has great talented, but her graphic design team needs to step their work up. I swear with some of you stans you can’t even give positive criticism anymore. I may be even more of fan for Nicole than you are just for admitting when things aren’t good instead of being delusional. Plus I’ve been down with Nicole since “Whatever U Like”, so you can really fall back on that note.

• December 26, 2012 at 5:16 pm
    bibi93 says:

Ridiculous cover…

Titanic Navy Replied:

Hush kermit before i get big bird to step on yo ass

• December 26, 2012 at 5:26 pm
    King B>Rihanna says:

Why did she use those first set of pictures.they were everything.

Titanic Navy Replied:

why dose beyfake keep bleaching her skin?

Touché Replied:

How come Rihanna doesn’t know how to cover up her big ass forehead?

King B>Rihanna Replied:

b**** please ur are beneath me just like your fave is below Beyonce

• December 26, 2012 at 5:28 pm
    Teenage Dream (Beyonce's Weave) says:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Poor baby LMAO. She still thinks people are checking for her. I bet Nelly Furtado’s “Big hoops” will outsell this boomerang.

Your career is like a boomerang sweety, no matter how much you throw your mess to us, we’ll always throw that mess back. Stick to judging singers who’ll be bigger than you on these talent shows, this music thing just isn’t going to happen for you.

THANK YOU FOR THE LAUGH Davidina, I needed that.

aryo Replied:

ur mom is an h**+ h**

Teenage Dream (Beyonce's Weave) Replied:

At least my Mom knows my Dad, same can’t be said about you.

Titanic Navy Replied:

Actually your dad is also your grandfather

• December 26, 2012 at 5:32 pm
    aryo says:

i think im the only on that likes the cover lol
    but the original picture was way better

• December 26, 2012 at 5:32 pm
    aryo says:

im not here for interscope making her flop again this time

Teenage Dream (Beyonce's Weave) Replied:

Honey, Interscope isn’t making her flop, she is doing that all by herself.

Titanic Navy Replied:

how is your dad/grandfather doing?

SLAYRIAH CAREY Replied:

TRUE!

aryo Replied:

@titanic i love u
    @teenage dream
    f*** off u ratchet ass h**, stay pressed cuz ur fave can never sing like nic + look as good as her
    the only thing nicole cant outdo katy is at giving blow jobs to her label manager

ƸӜƷ MC ƸӜƷ Replied:

Part of the reason for flopping is that NO ONE is here for this girl. She has the beauty, talent, appeal, etc but NO ONE seems to care about her outside of PCD.

• December 26, 2012 at 5:45 pm
    SLAYRIAH CAREY says:

The struggle for this girl is real. Poor thing.

Titanic Navy Replied:

your fave looks like miss piggy so hush it boo

SLAYRIAH CAREY Replied:

CHILE, Christina aguilera is not my fave.

K……………….NEXT

ƸӜƷ MC ƸӜƷ Replied:

Mad at Songbird Supreme? I wonder why? Oh I know, her “maids” mop her expense mansion’s floor with your faves wig.

• December 26, 2012 at 6:05 pm
    CHUDDS says:

Poor Nicole. She can’t seem to get it right since PCD disbanded. Maybe PCD should reunite, because no one’s checking for her.

• December 26, 2012 at 6:14 pm
    Mary-Ann Tatum says:

OMG did she spend her net worth on this cover? The whole $2 of it?!!!

• December 26, 2012 at 6:53 pm
    Pop Royalty says:

she’s too s*** to be treated like that .

• December 26, 2012 at 7:10 pm
    Big Boi says:

I Like Nicole But KELLY ROWLAND Music Career is BIGGER then hers….

• December 26, 2012 at 7:11 pm
    Honesty says:

Two words: HOT MESS

• December 26, 2012 at 7:56 pm
    aryo says:

people say an artist is s*** when they havent even listened to their album and just look at their sales

CHUDDS Replied:

We’ve heard her music. Very boring. Sorry.

aryo Replied:

well u have a bad taste or u havent listened to all of the songs on killer love

• December 26, 2012 at 8:01 pm
    aryo says:

mariah fans sit the f*** down, what on earth has nic done to u guys that yall keep shading her smh

SLAYRIAH CAREY Replied:

There’s no hatred. Nicole is a beautiful, s***, talented woman bu there’s no need to deny that she is struggling. She can make it, she just needs to believe it and pray. A woman with such talent shouldn’t be flopping this hard.

aryo Replied:

yeah, true

ƸӜƷ MC ƸӜƷ Replied:

You are the same pathetic b**** as @Titanic Navy, who COINCIDENTALLY appeared here at the SAME time that you did. There are only two Mariah fans on this post (@slayriah and I) and the rest of the 40+ commentators are Navy, Beyhive, etc and you pin point only the lambs? Your dedication to Mariah is very flattering.

aryo Replied:

f*** off im not that navy guy lol
    and its becuz i can never take rihanna and katy’s fanbases serious, they are dumb af

• December 26, 2012 at 9:13 pm
    TheCreat1veOne says:

Some of these angry stans can just stop with the attacking. I personally want the best for Nicole, as I love her music, style, creativity, just everything about her as an artist is amazing! She truly deserves to have all the success she can get. My opinion still stands though that this cover represents her and the song as childish and cheap. Like honestly, people who haven’t heard her music may look at this cover and turn the other way. With her trying to have a successful comeback, she needs something more s***, elegant, and grown. This cover just isn’t it for me, and really wish her team would’ve made a better cover for it.

aryo Replied:

well said

• December 26, 2012 at 10:55 pm
    Lolax says:

Omg so exited for her new single shes so talented

• December 27, 2012 at 7:09 am
    Nay nay says:

FLOP!

• December 27, 2012 at 9:45 am
    KC says:

This looks like something done on photoshop!