Exclusive: JoJo Performs ‘Andre’ & ‘Too Little Too Late’ On ‘The Splash’

shares

Pinned: Posts Resume As Normal Below

Pop powerhouse JoJo turns 22 years young on Thursday! And so as to celebrate, the vocalist is gifting her ever-loyal fans a collection of free songs – affectionately christened ‘Agape’.

Ahead of the project’s release, the Boston native performed a stunning acoustic set for That Grape Juice’s The Splash.

With thousands of fans voting for which songs should feature in the four-song setlist, we can reveal that two of the most demanded were ‘Agape’ favourite ‘Andre’ and signature hit ‘Too Little Too Late’.

Watch the performances above and below and be sure to keep it locked on That Grape Juice to find out which other track the given the live treatment!

shares

This Week's Top Commentators

• I STAN(D) FOR TALENT

I STAN(D) FOR TALENT (81)

• Mark111

Mark111 (66)

• rita ora

rita ora (60)

• Tyler

Tyler (58)

1. December 18, 2012 at 10:49 am
    Janessa says:

She’s so amazing. Her voice is so pure, strong and full of potencial. She deserves to be amazingly successful and it’ll come one day. Gosh i love her.

2. December 18, 2012 at 11:01 am
    Natalie!!! says:

Beautiful, pleasant tone and impeccable vocal skill. A true artist, performer & vocalist. I feel bad for her being stuck on such a shitty label.

3. December 18, 2012 at 11:33 am
    Monstarebel says:

Her career is at the lowest of lows right now so sad…..she had potential to be a huge star…Oh well her own fault

#FLOP

• December 18, 2012 at 12:05 pm
      OMG (Celine Dion) says:

So every time there is a post of her you have to point that out? Ok………….hopefully you have a life other than pointing out other peoples shortcomings when you yourself probably have alot more going on than the celebrities themselves. #getyolife

• December 18, 2012 at 12:12 pm
        Monstarebel says:

lol Exactly I can point out whatever I want she was once somewhat of a big star doing appearances on TRL & things of that nature to now doing shows for thatgrape I’m just saying here career is not on that level anymore…

• December 18, 2012 at 4:34 pm
      Nicole says:

i dont know how being stuck in a terrible contract with a record label is considered ‘flopping’. the two studio albums she had were successful and because she chose not to take on an oversexed image that her label wanted her to portray she makes mixtapes. she makes dope music and even when shes just remixes other songs it becomes wildly popular with the general public. shes does major radio but sticks to blogs because shes doing indie work. oh, and TRL wasnt an exclusive show that only A-listers went on, it was only a platform for artists and their MAJOR LABELS usually paid for then to get that kind of exposure. have a seat, recline and reconsider what flopping entails

4. December 18, 2012 at 11:47 am
    KP says:

WTF????
    SHE WAS AMAZING!!!!
    I dont even stan for her or anything…but damn…lemme download agape

5. December 18, 2012 at 12:06 pm
    OMG (Celine Dion) says:

Amazing as always I hope she gets away from that shitty label. :)

6. December 18, 2012 at 12:32 pm
    mobwife: mentally ill my arsh, he made a life choice! says:

She so reminds me of Tina Marie! She has a great voice! That song “Andre” is tight! :-)

7. December 18, 2012 at 12:44 pm
    Dunk says:

There is one word for JoJo FANTASTIC i loved everything about theese performances, her brilliant voice, swag, songs everything shes amazing, if there was an award for best live performance on The Splash she would wi hands down that Andre performance was outstanding and so was TLTL 10/10 i need that mixtape

8. December 18, 2012 at 1:02 pm
    Reece Davis says:

I loved Too Little Too Late but where was the high note?! I was waiting for that

• December 18, 2012 at 2:27 pm
      Eric says:

That was at 2:34.

9. December 18, 2012 at 1:06 pm
    JJFan1814 says:

Hearing Andre for the first time on this performance. its a good song

10. December 18, 2012 at 2:18 pm
    B4REAL02 says:

Love Jojo…keep doing your thing

11. December 18, 2012 at 2:26 pm
    Eric says:

Too Little Too Late is the song I voted to hear, and she didn’t disappoint! She’s become an even better singer than she already was.

12. December 18, 2012 at 2:31 pm
    Karlee says:

I looooove how jojos voice has gotten huskier over the years. She definitely knows how to work her instrument! I can’t wait for agape! :)

13. December 18, 2012 at 2:39 pm
    antertain says:

I love singers that just flow effortlessly in vocal transitions.
    JoJo gives me that as well as strength.
    JoJo is a success for the fact she ain’t letting this hold ups hold her down.

Keep pushing, performing, and get the acknowledgement from us fans and your peers.

TGJ is one of the biggest blogs around so great to see JoJo on The Splash

14. Vote

[…] from the premiere of part 1 of JoJo‘s set on The Splash, the petite powerhouse’s new mixtape ‘Agape’ […]

15. December 18, 2012 at 3:48 pm
    STONY says:

i feel so sorry for her this girl has a beautiful voice she only needs hits

16. December 18, 2012 at 3:57 pm
    HitsMan says:

JoJo is really standing out as one of the greats of our generation…

Both performances were impeccable!!! Great vocals, great energy & great vibe!!!

Loving JoJo more and more everyday!!!

Here’s to the success Agape will surely bring her..

17. December 18, 2012 at 4:20 pm
    Scars says:

Beautiful hope she perform let it rain the next time

18. December 18, 2012 at 4:46 pm
    theman says:

She is incredibly talented. Her label just needs to let her go. She’s beautiful and humble as well.

19. December 18, 2012 at 5:04 pm
    Pretty in Pink says:

I love her voice!!!! It’s like a mixture of Beyonce/early Christina & Brandy!!! Her record label needs to get their shyyt together!!

20. December 18, 2012 at 7:14 pm
    CHUDDS says:

I love to watch her perform. You can tell that she eats, sleeps & breathes MUSIC! And don’t get me started on those vocals baby!!!

21. December 18, 2012 at 8:08 pm
    WJ says:

That was great! It reminds me why I love JoJo, if I were her stupid label I’d be putting an album out tomorrow.

I want Demonstrate and Leave (Get Out) as the Part 2 performances!

22. December 18, 2012 at 8:15 pm
    Touché says:

She was always a talented singer. It’s just her dumbass record label screwed her over which is why we didn’t get to see enough of her.

23. December 18, 2012 at 8:27 pm
    Peter G says:

Sorry but she’s lying about her age, I remember when I was 10 she was 13. She’s 23! Should’ve performed her first song and that song with Bow Wow but this is good tho.

• December 18, 2012 at 9:58 pm
      CHUDDS says:

She was born December 20, 1990. She is 21.

• December 19, 2012 at 4:06 pm
        Peter G says:

liez

24. December 18, 2012 at 10:20 pm
    yooooooooo says:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! i never knew she was this good live,, always been one of my favourites but now i like her even more, AMAZING! too llltle too late was my fav song for so long lol

25. December 18, 2012 at 10:49 pm
    Kevin says:

Jojo smashed it!

26. December 18, 2012 at 10:54 pm
    Fierce p**** says:

Killed it!

Btw, let’s leave record sales out of this. This is about TAlENT which Jojo clearly never lacked in. I’m curious to hear that mix tape now.

27. December 19, 2012 at 1:12 pm
    skintightjeans says:

Awww, I like her! And that Andre song is the s***. Go JoJo…keep hustling!

28. December 19, 2012 at 2:08 pm
    perhaps says:

Damn! I love me some JOJO!

29. December 19, 2012 at 8:01 pm
    honeychildplease says:

She sounds good but what happened to her face? she should of stuck with the long black hair,and that hat is not fit for her face..

30. December 19, 2012 at 8:46 pm
    hellioss says:

People should have voted for Demonstrate as well… Anyway, nice performance on Andre! Hopefully, she’ll bring the right materiel to please a larger audience.

31. Vote

[…] by ‘Andre’, ‘We Get By’, and a stunning set on That Grape Juice’s The Splash, the free 13-song set can be downloaded after the jump – where a personal message from the […]

32. December 20, 2012 at 7:12 pm
    RymeReason says:

I love her. I’ve always enjoyed her voice and music. She is a talented singer and takes her craft very seriously.

33. Vote

[…] premiered the first part of the 22 year old’s set on The Splash, today sees the debut of part two. Watch above as the […]

34. December 23, 2012 at 10:36 pm
    JoJo- AGÁPĒ | Kevin Yeoh says:

[…] her perform for That Grape Juice’s The Splash here and here. Share this:TwitterFacebookTumblrPinterestGoogle +1Like this:LikeBe the first to like […]

35. December 25, 2012 at 2:00 pm
    JoJo Performs ‘The Christmas Song’ | chicBuds says:

[…] 5 / 5 0 votes, 0.00 avg. rating (0% score) Singer JoJo got into the holiday spirit during a recent acoustic performance of ‘The Christmas Song.’ Best known for her song ‘Too Little Too Late,’ the young pop singer also belted out a handful of other tunes. JoJo looks super chic with her new short hair do, hot pink lips, and casually cool outfit! Want to hear JoJo’s awesome performance of her popular hit ‘Too Little Too Late?’ Check it out here! […]