Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Toni Braxton Opens Up On ‘Playboy’, Finances And The Future On ’20/20′

81ed3292be9a0e2d02978015ab22204a Toni Braxton Opens Up On Playboy, Finances And The Future On 20/20

’20/20‘ called on ‘Why Should I Care‘ singer Toni Braxton last night, who hit the outlet for a tell all interview.

Talking on her battles with bankruptcy, the time she almost booked a  stint in ‘Playboy‘ magazine and her medical conditions, fans will find that this interview stands as one of her most moving.

Watch below…

• December 1, 2012 at 1:41 pm
    damn says:

she can sang…..

WHO IS STERLING INFINITY? Replied:

Yes she can!!! I love this women so much

• December 1, 2012 at 1:42 pm
    VANNY says:

i love me some toni she has amazing talent but she needs to get over herself and stop trying to be a diva, i dont like the way she act’son her reality show all stuck up mean while on planet earth her last 3 albums flopped harder than flip flops..this music industry is cut throat and also in terms of female singers they have an expiration date and toni hunny you expired long time ago… not trynna hate but its the truth.. i believe that tamar has a better singing voice than toni and if tamar teams up with great writers and producers she might have great success.

Sarah Say's Replied:

“flops” dont mean bad albums

Jeff Replied:

Libra was a great album.

DOSSOME Replied:

Pulse was good too but her best album to date to me was ”THE HEAT”…that era was seriously mismanaged,i still wonder how Spanish Guitar failed to reach top 10 when its such a classic

vanny Replied:

like i said i am not a hater… she does make amazing music i lover her albums… but the promotion was not there and her managment team is terrible.

• December 1, 2012 at 1:45 pm
    Simply me says:

One things for sure is that Toni Braxton is one beautiful lady with a true talent she’s been through alot but I wish her much success :-).

• December 1, 2012 at 1:49 pm
    MC says:

Toni is simply gorgeous! I wish she would go back to her 90s weave instead of these bad weaves these days lol…..no matter I still love her to death and that voice……….let me not even talk about that deep voice. I love her personality and I want her to bring new material (album) soon.

NFG (No fucks given) Replied:

I thought her hair was always short in the 90′s though? Well except that one video how could an angel break my heart? She looks better with short hair tbh. But she did look hot with long hair in 2000.

MC Replied:

She did for some part, but then she had weaves in others (Unbreak my heart/ secrets era) so I wish she would go back to that.

• December 1, 2012 at 1:53 pm
    Simply me says:

I agree with you on her attitude vanny her whole demeanor sometimes can be very stuck up and in regards to her talent vs Tamar. I think they are equally talented they can both sang!! Lol.

irene46 Replied:

how can anyone focus on toni having an alleged divatude on the show when tamar’s attitude was ‘it’s all about me’ “dot com”. although tamar’s grown on me, i could barely stand her when the show began.

toni looked graveling and humble next to tamar.

• December 1, 2012 at 2:12 pm
    DOSSOME says:

I’ve always been here for toni and i wish her all the best in her life….personally i think applying for bankruptcy was the smartest move on her part coz i would hate to see her lose her prized possesions to her creditors.at least now she can pay her debts at her own convenience

James227 Replied:

Lucky she kept herself classy. The Russian’s love a black woman with class and she has it.

MC Replied:

She was manipulated by the her management into leaving LaFace from then she went downhill commercially.

MC Replied:

Whoops! This was meant for @LAX

• December 1, 2012 at 2:24 pm
    Lax says:

Talent to boot, where did it all go wrong
    for her.

• December 1, 2012 at 2:31 pm
    James227 says:

Damn all that money she was making and she only got thousands after working your ass off. This is probably happening to our artists today also. The money looks damn good on paper for the record label but for the artist they gets hardly nothing. Now this video has proven it all about how the record label put you in a 360 contract and take damn near all your money SMH

DOSSOME Replied:

After all she’s been through,very few in her condition would still look this radiant but you’re right about these artists being tied up in these bloodsucking contracts…..someone like rihanna shouldn’t be still worth $72million after selling almost 100 million records worldwide,whether she writes her material or not because she isn’t known to be a huge spender

FAF Replied:

^ she didn’t sell 100M records ww thats a lie made up by her fans ..

• December 1, 2012 at 2:51 pm
    John says:

Her record label know they wrong for stealing all them millions from her, and putting her in debt. But she got on track felled ill and had to cancelled her vegas show after renewing it. But alteast shes alumb to get publishing off of all them songs she wrote.

• December 1, 2012 at 4:41 pm
    honeychildplease says:

TOni baby i love you! Best of luck, and your sisters those ungrateful bishes need to thank you for making their lame asses famous!

• December 1, 2012 at 4:46 pm
    FAF says:

Toni needs to go back to R&B & Ditch the techno ! b/c although R&B is a Niche market, she could get Neyo & Stargate to produce another “Irreplaceable” & put on an ovah wig & werk it !!

She just seems like she’s resting on laurels, which she can do b/c shes legendary, but I’m talking about from a financial standpoint . .

Keep in mind that she’s not “broke” she’s just downsizing and consolidating, meaning selling 3 homes & living in one big one

Celebrity “broke” & regular joe “broke ” are not the same !

IDK Replied:

Wow @FAF this the most articulated comment Ive ever seen you post without a curse word. And i agree with you too. I could get use to this lol. But Right, I would like and R&B album from her my only fear of her doing that is will her core base fans appreciate that.

DOSSOME Replied:

I really appreciate comments like these,especially coming from ”unexpected” quarters..@faf,please post like this more often

• December 1, 2012 at 6:32 pm
    mr.m says:

YAS TONI YAS!!
    I much I as HATED “I heart you” I still LOVE this woman ..
    Her voice is just incomparable
    PULSE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    She better release a record FULL of powerful and smooth ballads
    WERE SHE SHINES BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND

DOSSOME Replied:

This is the 2nd comment you’ve made in a span of 2 days that didn’t involve the word ”negro”….is this a new side of you or are we still going to be dragging the old mr.midget in future???i appreciate this comment coming from you though

• December 1, 2012 at 9:04 pm
    Eric says:

It was a different story on VH1. She cried and portrayed herself as a victim in Oprah drilling her about her expenses after the first bankruptcy. She laughs telling the same story on 20/20 and admits to some of the stuff that Oprah was supposedly wrong about. That part of the interview I didn’t like, but I’m still a fan and I still believe she’s got another big album in her future.

• December 2, 2012 at 1:19 pm
    credits says:

She could easily be on top again. Cut out the dance sh*t. Call L.A reid and Babyface, this time you make sure you get the money. i love her. I think she will have one huge comeback, like what ‘i look to you’ did for whitney.

• December 2, 2012 at 8:32 pm
    AmbeRussell says:

why is that so many songs on the top half of billboard hot 100 are dance/elecro pop songs, yet the dance charts have different ppl on top and a wider variety of artists charting them?