Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

New Video: Luke James – ‘Make Love To Me’ (Starring Kelly Rowland & En Vogue’s Terry Ellis)

luke james make love to me video New Video: Luke James   Make Love To Me (Starring Kelly Rowland & En Vogues Terry Ellis)

Fresh from scoring a Grammy nomination for debut single ‘I Want You’, Soulful crooner Luke James has unwrapped the video for his latest release ‘Make Love To Me’.

Helmed by Beyonce’s creative director, Frank Gatson, the retrospective clip gives a nod to¬†African-American artist Ernie Barnes’ ‘Sugar Shack’¬†painting and features cameos from many of James’ high-profile supporters – including Kelly Rowland, En Vogue‘s Terry Ellis, and Stacey Barthe.

Watch Luke soar after the jump…

Much like his voice, Luke continues to rise and rise right with this video. Soulful, sensual, and yet simple, the clip does a solid job of selling exactly what the budding star is about – flavoursome talent. We like…do you?

{Source}

• December 7, 2012 at 8:55 pm
    williNalli says:

Absolutely love this vid :)

• December 7, 2012 at 9:00 pm
    Sterling Infinity Stan! says:

Loving this video, I’m checking for him! I wonder if Gatson will start producing artist along with Beyonce, I heard she’s going to start a label!

RICHANDBLACK11(JUST LIKE OBAMA AND BEY) Replied:

who are you? sexy can I say

• December 7, 2012 at 9:42 pm
    stony says:

ilove his voice but the song is horrible and the copycat of smooth criminal video doesn’t do it for me sorry .guys stop copying on mj you must try to have your own styles

• December 7, 2012 at 9:43 pm
    tits mcgee says:

Amazing video! Dead @ the look Kelly gives Terry, like who the **** is this guy! LOL!

Luke vocally to me is like Al B. Sure meets Jeff Buckley, but he has a Babyface swagger..

He’s very talented and easy on the eyes. #winwin

50 Degrees of SHADE Replied:

Al B Sure?

toohotfortv Replied:

right? i don’t know where you’re going with the Al B Sure reference… maybe jeff buckley meets glen jones.

• December 7, 2012 at 10:08 pm
    MC says:

The song is great and I really like the video! Luke is one good-looking man…….

• December 7, 2012 at 10:35 pm
    pat says:

hot grown n sexy……..btw stacy barthe is lookin good with the weight loss

toohotfortv Replied:

i had to rewind… she looks awesome, huh? I love a black chick with a brush cut.

• December 7, 2012 at 11:30 pm
    CHUDDS says:

I would love to jump his bone! Heeeyyy!

• December 8, 2012 at 1:49 am
    mary says:

This video you can Feel.. Amazing job. Mr. Gatson. Luke James congrats on the grammy nomination..

• December 8, 2012 at 4:07 am
    VAMP ORA CULLEN says:

Mmmmmmmmmmmm…hahahahaha

He’s on my list of “20 men to have sex today” Mmmmmmm

HAhaahAHHahahahahhHHAHHhah

• December 8, 2012 at 4:55 am
    Pop Royalty says:

man , this is so great , this give me the much-needed 90′s feel i miss ATM.

he simply got “IT” for me as a Male Artist.

• December 8, 2012 at 5:21 am
    tits mcgee says:

@50 degrees of shade

In case that wasn’t shade, he’s an 80′s r&b dude, my uncle turned me onto. Check it!

• December 8, 2012 at 5:35 am
    tits mcgee says:

And it feels to me the idea for this Luke video came from maybe the painting at the end of the goodtimes tv show. That painting with people dancing to a performance on a stage. That’s what I get when I see how everyone is.posing and dancing in the video. Just my thought about the concept….

• December 8, 2012 at 5:44 am
    YOU MAD? says:

I’ve never heard this before today. I love the song and the video.

• December 8, 2012 at 6:48 am
    FLOKI says:

like the flow

• December 8, 2012 at 7:49 am
    antertain says:

Slick artist, true singer, great vibe.
    Video and song work great.

This is how you can make simplicity look good.

• December 8, 2012 at 10:17 am
    Caramelboi says:

That man knw he can sannnnng and the video is refreshing. He is sexy to me and kelly and terry are beautiful as well. I see u stacy she looks good with the weight loss. I just want him to win he has been overlooked but I am glad that he has been recognized for a grammy nod. Congrats Mr. Sexy Luke!

• December 8, 2012 at 11:21 am
    likeCAESAR says:

This was awful. #thatisall

• December 8, 2012 at 2:55 pm
    Anonymous says:

[...] articolo di That Grape Juice sul nuovo video di Luke James, guarda caso uscito proprio ieri!!! New Video: Luke James – 'Make Love To Me' (Starring Kelly Rowland & En Vogue's Terry Ellis) | ….. Nel video sono presenti Kelly Rowland, Ashley Everett (ballerina di Bee) e le coreografie sono di [...]

[...] Soulful crooner Luke James stopped by BET’s 106 & Park this week to promote his hot new mixtape ‘Whispers In The Dark’ and video ‘Make Love To Me’. [...]

• April 15, 2014 at 10:34 pm
    discount kids toms says:

It’s a look, especially as part of a basketball uniform, that can’t be missed. And yes, he’s a left hander, too.