First Week Predictions: Justin Bieber To Move 200k With ‘Believe: Acoustic’

shares
 First Week Predictions: Justin Bieber To Move 200k With Believe: Acoustic

Undying loyalty.

The above comes to mind when one thinks of Justin Bieber‘s relationship with his ‘Beliebers’.

Of course, while this loyalty is yet to see him match sales nabbed by One Direction or the critical acclaim afforded to Justin Timberlake, it has ensured he is guaranteed to ‘smash’ with every project he sends their way.

His latest? A phenomenal acoustic take on his #1 album, ‘Believe‘, flaunting the talent that will no doubt surprise any who’d written him off as just another cardboard cut out Pop Prince.

Now find out why he’s set to top the Billboard 200 with the EP below…

Featuring cuts penned by Songwriter TC (Brandy- ‘Wish Your Love Away‘) and Grammy nominated sensation Elijah Blake , the release is on course to move between 180- 200k come next chart week, giving the ‘As Long As You Love’ me star his latest #1 collection.

‘I Would’:

Topping iTunes UK and USA upon launch, the release will extend Justin’s current chart reign which saw 2012’s ‘Believe’ hit sales of 1,324,000 million units in the US alone, one month after arrival.

Source.

shares

This Week's Top Commentators

• Mark111

Mark111 (66)

• I STAN(D) FOR TALENT

I STAN(D) FOR TALENT (63)

• BeyRihLiyah

BeyRihLiyah (54)

• Tyler

Tyler (53)

1. January 30, 2013 at 3:27 pm
    Beef Patti & Coko Bréad says:

Isit?

2. January 30, 2013 at 3:36 pm
    Monstarebel says:

Smh he outselling usher with an acoustic album….his fans are very loyal n clearly buy anything he comes out with

• January 30, 2013 at 3:51 pm
      wrinkle flop ora, says:

I was just about to say, aint it funny that he is more famous than Usher will ever be. His love life alone is famous. He is worth over $ 100 mill so quick and at 19. Poor usher.

• January 31, 2013 at 4:46 am
        aishaaguilerakeystesfaye says:

Smh at these kids, Usher IS BIG, he’s an international superstar.

• February 1, 2013 at 12:29 pm
        ???? says:

Did u just say, Justin Bieber is more famous than usher will ever be? Bwaahahahaha! I cant even type i’m laughing so hard.lol

• January 30, 2013 at 7:58 pm
      grrreatt1 says:

smh. Naw Usher is just sitting back counting his money, that he’s getting from Bieber. He’s not really concerned with his popularity now that he has kids, I don’t think you remember but Usher was everywhere in the early 2000’s until he took a hiatus. I’m sure Usher will be making news later this year when is boxing movie gets released.

• January 30, 2013 at 9:48 pm
        wrinkle flop ora, says:

Usher was never has A list famous to white america as JB.

• January 30, 2013 at 10:05 pm
      B says:

Usher has a diamond album, something Justin will never have. Trust me Usher doesn’t care about being as big as Justin is he already been there. Call me when Justin sell over 20 million copies of one album like Usher did or better yet when he sell over a million copies of his album in the first week like Usher did. For Justin to be so love in the white America I would have expected for his first week numbers to be way bigger than that.

• January 31, 2013 at 12:19 am
        grrreatt1 says:

This! I don’t know how many times I have to say this, but Usher doesn’t care about being big, he even said so himself that he didn’t care about his sales, just as long as the quality of his music is good. Justin may be popular right now, but he will never have the amount of impact Usher has.

• February 1, 2013 at 12:30 pm
        ???? says:

One Direction won’t let that happen.

3. January 30, 2013 at 3:51 pm
    wrinkle flop ora, says:

Justin Tim’ better outsell this young boy.

4. January 30, 2013 at 3:55 pm
    chyna says:

Paige thomos who sign to roc nation singing rihanna you da one lol lol: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8t5Pkwkk0n8&list=PL22A9408B32B73631 via @youtube

5. January 30, 2013 at 4:11 pm
    Suicide Blonde says:
    • January 30, 2013 at 4:21 pm
      ƸӜƷ MC ƸӜƷ says:

Now if you’re gonna act like a b****

Then you’re gonna die like a b****

• January 30, 2013 at 4:28 pm
        Suicide Blonde says:

Lol, there are even predictions that she’s gonna die in 2013, that’s sad, i want the best for her tho.

6. January 30, 2013 at 4:23 pm
    ƸӜƷ MC ƸӜƷ says:

Congrats Justin.

7. January 30, 2013 at 4:36 pm
    : : . W A T E R S P O R T S says:

Get this skinny 5-year-old blonde lesbian outta here.

• January 30, 2013 at 7:24 pm
      Music, Soul, Harmony says:

Lol

8. January 30, 2013 at 4:58 pm
    JOHNVIDAL says:

He is crap musically but those are great numbers. I think his last album underperformed first week cos he had such great momentum with all the teens and all that but he “only” did 300,000? If I´m correct (probably not). So 200,000 for an acoustic album are good numbers…
    He´s on my list of “wish they could dissapear” people though. Living their lives leaving music business alone lol

• January 30, 2013 at 5:02 pm
      Suicide Blonde says:

He´s on my list of “wish they could dissapear” people.

LMAO, i wish that too, i don’t even listen or whatch his video, i just comment because i need to drag him.

• January 30, 2013 at 6:43 pm
        Likica says:

I agree.
        Btw @Suicide Blonde what do you think about Avril Lavigne? Do you like her songs, albums? You said you are into rock and her first two albums had rock beat.

• January 30, 2013 at 6:48 pm
        Suicide Blonde says:

@Likica
        You said it all, her first two albums were good but she is too Pop now.

• January 30, 2013 at 6:52 pm
        Likica says:

So do you like Let Go and Under My Skin? I adore those two albums, her last two albums are very messy and generic. :/ Complicated is still my jam.

• January 30, 2013 at 6:56 pm
        Suicide Blonde says:

Yes i do, she was kind of cool and those records are her best IMO.

• January 30, 2013 at 7:06 pm
        Likica says:

And guess what, her idol is Madonna.
        Avril, 26, said: “I definitely can see myself still being out there in 20 years’ time.

“I want to be around the way Madonna has done it. She’s had her life but still maintained her career throughout.”

• January 30, 2013 at 5:38 pm
      ƸӜƷ MC ƸӜƷ says:

Mike’s >>>>>>>>> even Janet’s (before the nip slip) >>>>>>>

Madonna’s stage and setup though >>>>>

• January 30, 2013 at 5:54 pm
        Suicide Blonde says:

The best performer was Prince and Bruce to me, Madonna and Michael lip synced almost the entire thing and Janet was a mess.

• January 30, 2013 at 6:05 pm
        ƸӜƷ MC ƸӜƷ says:

Prince performed the living hell out of himself true and Bruce always delivers. True about Madge and Mike but Mike performed like no other (his dancing I mean) and Madonna’s stage was just phenomenal. Janet wasn’t a mess other than the obvious nipple slip I mean.

• January 30, 2013 at 6:14 pm
        Suicide Blonde says:

I think Janet didn’t give her best while dancing, MJ moves were an event, i give him that, a true performer and Madonna’s stage was the best among all the halftime shows, ironically Madonna’s presence on stage is magnetic even when she is not giving her 100%.

• January 30, 2013 at 6:35 pm
        ƸӜƷ MC ƸӜƷ says:

That’s what I meant about Mike and Madonna! I believe Janet gave her best though.

• January 30, 2013 at 6:50 pm
        Suicide Blonde says:

The best thing of Janet’s halftime show was my Husband, lol.

9. Vote

[…] To Move 200k With ‘Believe: Acoustic’ That Grape Juice Wed, January 30, 2013 8:18 PM UTC That Grape Juice Rate  Loading … Share (function() { var po = document.createElement('script'); […]

10. January 30, 2013 at 5:58 pm
    Swag Mania says:

I refuse to act like poor numbers are good. For all the attention, promotion and Justin gets, his album should be MULTIPLATINUM now. Ideally he should be at around 6x platinum, not f*****’ 1.3 million. That’s a FLOP! Undying loyalty my ass. 1999 Britney is laughing at him! 2013 Adele is laughing at him!

11. January 30, 2013 at 6:20 pm
    Snowfalls says:

*****SHRUGS*****

I’m supposed to be impressed by 180-200k? No dear. They need to move at least 500k 1st week before I blink twice.

• January 30, 2013 at 6:41 pm
      Likica says:

It’s an acoustic album, not a new studio one though.

12. January 30, 2013 at 6:54 pm
    HoneychildPlease says:

I consider those sales to be very low for a person of his imagined status

13. January 30, 2013 at 7:25 pm
    MRKAREEMRUIZ says:

LMAO, RIP KING MJ

14. January 30, 2013 at 7:27 pm
    Music, Soul, Harmony says:

He is young man that little girls go head over heels for but he looks very gay. No offense. But the way he was almost groping Nicki Minaj at the American Music Awards, who knows.

15. January 30, 2013 at 9:54 pm
    mr.m says:

STFU!
    Teenagers buys anything, they’re obsessed
    Let’s see him sell this in 5 years . NEVER

#FACT #DEAL

• January 30, 2013 at 10:09 pm
      B says:

Preach, of course Justin is big now he has all the teenagers going crazy over him. They will buy anything that has his name on it. Let’s see what happens to him once he hits puberty than we can start comparing him to Usher, Trust it is not easy to go from a child star to an adult star ask Bow Wow in the music business!

• January 31, 2013 at 12:21 am
      grrreatt1 says:

Preach it! He may be popular right now, but he will never leave an impact like Usher has. He will never inspire other artists like Usher has simply because he isn’t original. He’s just a JT and Usher ripoff.

16. January 31, 2013 at 2:59 am
    MISHKA says:

Are people REALLY comparing Bieber to Usher?
    Like really?

Let’s wait till Justin hits 23 and we’ll see where his career is. Chris Brown is 23 and is already on his way down.

Usher passed the test of time and his body of work is untouchable. He has deceived us a couple of times but in his prime, he was THAT guy.

Congrats to Justin but clearly he’s not as hot as he used to be. The One Direction guys are getting all the attention already with their bad boys ways.

17. January 31, 2013 at 3:40 am
    The real xoxo says:

Well done, shame about the terrible music though.
    People care more about first week sales and chart positions rather than the quality of the actual music.