Major: Justin Timberlake To Take Over 'SNL' / Perform On 'Fallon' Every Night Of The Week | ..::That Grape Juice // ThatGrapeJuice.net::.. || Thirsty? Advertisement

Major: Justin Timberlake To Take Over ‘SNL’ / Perform On ‘Fallon’ Every Night Of The Week

JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE THAT GRAPE JUICE Major: Justin Timberlake To Take Over SNL / Perform On Fallon Every Night Of The Week

Hate Justin Timberlake? You’ll just have to get over it.

For, in the weeks leading up to the release of his new album, ‘The 20/20 Experience‘, the ‘Mirrors’ singer is readying a media assault seemingly spawned in the mind of Kris ‘Cash Cow’ Jenner herself.

Details below…

On March 9th, Justin will hit ‘Saturday Night Live’ to both host and perform in a bid to push the project.

However, in what he hope teaches his contemporaries a thing or two about promoting a project properly, he is scheduled to perform on ‘Late Night With Jimmy Fallon‘ every day of the week, for a stint beginning on March 11th and ending on the 15th.

All this, to leave no promotional stone unturned before the launch of the project- which is set for release on the 19th.

• February 21, 2013 at 5:06 pm
    Suicide Blonde says:

I saw this on Facebook, i’m so excited for this, he is the best host on snl history.

• February 21, 2013 at 5:07 pm
    Justin T Is Old And Over says:

What’s Kris Jenner got to do with this…confused much…??

• February 21, 2013 at 5:07 pm
    My Forehead Tho says:

TGJ,

You should make a post about the new “Law & Order” episode that’s about Chris Brown & Rihanna abusive relationship. In the preview they have the Chris inspired character eventually killing the Rihanna one, who refused to leave him.

beyonce n rita whora flop together. Replied:

Chris got killed in the law and order. RIH is legend, SHOW BE A BLACK SINGER WHO’S LIFE GET’S TURNED INTO A TV EPISODE ON LAW AND ORDER? 50 years from now, kids will watch this and and know who rih is/ And they say will be forgotten ? LOL even her life is TV show – soon a movie.

My Forehead Tho Replied:

@BEYONCE N

No, what happened to her was legendary. When ever domestic abuse amongst two celebrities becomes public, it becomes legendary. Examples being: Ike and Tina, Robin and Mike Tyson, Bobby and Whitney, and now Rihanna and Chris Brown….

And trust, nobody forgot about that ass whoopin. Those 50 years you speak of only know her because that and nothing else.

Hopefully they do make RIhanna’s life into a movie, so young girls know to do the opposite -__-

CzarM Replied:

Typical, dumb ass Rihturd stan.

The forthcoming L&O episode is mocking (in other words: criticizing/making fun of) her.

*snicker*

Yeah, you enjoy that, because I sure will.

ENOUGH ONIKA (0 GRAMMY NOMS...) Replied:

I WILL be tuning into this episode. Haven’t watched since Olivia left but this is going to be pure f*ckery! HA!

• February 21, 2013 at 5:15 pm
    NoExcuses says:

Yes for everyone who hates on JT… He deserves everything he is receiving and More. He has carried hisself with pure class and integrity , while growing up since a child performing on Disney . He has reinvented hisself and grew as a man while keeping his fan base and staying relevant . For the haters who think Justin gets its easy from mainstream media and etc. think again, some other artists needs to research his history and LEARN. He has worked hard!!

Suicide Blonde Replied:

Amen to that, my boy works hard.

RICHANDBLACK11 Replied:

I see no lies

• February 21, 2013 at 5:33 pm
    joker says:

he looks kinda stupid doing that mj footroll? photoshop much love?

a glimpse of thought @tgj. can you code web? come on you’re that long into this and still suck doing a proper layout for that irrelevant comment section here. this is abug. adblock or not.;)

• February 21, 2013 at 5:34 pm
    BitchICan'tEvenSpellWelfare says:

I actually really enjoy Justin on SNL. He’s very good on there.

Now in terms of this new music…..

• February 21, 2013 at 5:36 pm
    JJFan1814 says:

This is f*****’ major. I have never heard of an artist doing this! He really is pushing promo boundaries!!!!!! I’m expecting 275k+ first week sales. If less then that, then…….He better jump back on the pop wagon ASAP to a more familiar sound!

JDE97 Replied:

Shut up. Damn, you’re annoying. Your comments are never necessary. Just shut up.

• February 21, 2013 at 5:37 pm
    ladylady says:

Clever, clever man. His past gigs on SNL have been hilarious and him & Jimmy Fallon did that history of rap skit which was great. I really hope he can pull this off.

• February 21, 2013 at 5:37 pm
    Hilly says:

I can’t wait!!! I Love SNL, i’m hop ont for a new with Andy Samberg/Lonely Island !

• February 21, 2013 at 5:39 pm

butterfly says:

Michael Jackson wannabe

RymeReason Replied:

Aren’t they all…?

• February 21, 2013 at 6:00 pm
    JOHNVIDAL says:

WHAT? I mean good for him and his fans. He´s talented I can´t throw shade. BUT… I wish many other talented artists could get this big promo machine for their releases. They only do this for 3 or 4 artists per year, and always the same ones. Music is coming to an end. The way labels work now and Billboard rules… sad. Good for Justin though

Eye Candy Replied:

But you just said he’s talented, so what’s the problem?
    While they do need more talented people to do things like this, there must also be some type of demand for the artist. Were you expecting a talented unknown artist to get a gig like this? That would never happen.

• February 21, 2013 at 6:13 pm
    SlayDeleAdkins says:

GET THAT PROMO JUSTIN!! SMART MOVE!

• February 21, 2013 at 6:55 pm
    Cream says:

p**** so tight like my ass I need a big d*** for my ass make me c** fast p**** so tight like my ass

• February 21, 2013 at 6:58 pm
    aynon says:

THIS IS WHAT I CALL PROMO, BEYONCE I HOPE YOUR TEAM ARE AS TOGETHER AS JUSTINS

ENOUGH ONIKA (0 GRAMMY NOMS...) Replied:

Since she’s had way bigger gigs so far, I’m sure they do..

• February 21, 2013 at 7:01 pm
    XoMoDe says:

I’m gonna have my ass in the store on March 19th to buy this CD. I hope Justin’s 1st week sales avalanches the sales of all his haters faves…and especially sticks it to the stupid ass digital generation acts who don’t do nothing but release singles, then let them fizzle out, then release another single and let it fizzle out, etc.

From anybody who came out after 2004. (and yes I AM throwing shade at you know who…)

• February 21, 2013 at 7:10 pm