ChrisBrown_X_DeluxeEdition_outnow_728x90

Hot Shots: Willow Smith Unveils Bold New Look

willow smith that grape juice Hot Shots: Willow Smith Unveils Bold New Look

It’s hard to believe three years have passed since Willow Smith released the smash hit single ‘Whip My Hair‘.

Indeed, while some fans were disappointed its release wasn’t followed by the LP promised to them, the singer continued to keep her buzz alive this week when she unveiled a brand new hairstyle on Twitter, as seen above.

Snapped in the company of friends, the ROC star’s snaps saw her sport the purple look one year after she was reported to have signed onto star in a remake of Gray’s Annie but pulled out some time later, forfeiting the role to Quvenzhané Wallis.

Peep more from the 12 year old megastar after the jump!

willow smith that grape juice 3 Hot Shots: Willow Smith Unveils Bold New Lookwillow smith that grape juice 2 Hot Shots: Willow Smith Unveils Bold New Look

• April 20, 2013 at 12:38 pm
    Steph says:

Ummmmm

• April 20, 2013 at 12:44 pm
    Beyheaven says:

She has pretty eyes!

• April 20, 2013 at 12:44 pm
    Beyheaven says:

She has pretty eyes!

• April 20, 2013 at 12:45 pm
    Monstarebel says:

This little gurl needs to have several seats Wills kids have to much freedom

• April 20, 2013 at 12:53 pm
    Tami says:

You people do too much. Sometimes a kid is a kid. She looks like she’s just having fun playing around in purple hair at a photoshoot or something? In one of the pics. It’s hair. She is 12. Let her live and play around in whatever color hair she wants. Willow is young enough to get away with it. Plus white kids walking around with all types of colors of hair. Let her be. She looks cute and her eyes are pretty !

• April 20, 2013 at 1:03 pm
    JJFan1814 says:

Her dad is will, momma is jada,…how luckier can a child get?

• April 20, 2013 at 1:05 pm
    nobitchassness says:

Willow noooooooo!

Minus the hair she looks cute.

• April 20, 2013 at 1:07 pm
    POP ROYALTY ( RUDE BOY) says:

I don’t Drag kids , she’s cool , I just don’t get this family.

• April 20, 2013 at 1:11 pm
    HOTSTUFF says:

She has the potential to be huge, although i think she tries too hard at times for her age…i can’t wait to see what she produces around the age of 16 or so…

• April 20, 2013 at 1:23 pm
    Alex says:

This girl gets on my f****** nerves -.- Dress like a girl of your age should.

lakiya cross-mitchell Replied:

Omg! I said the same thing thank god it’s somebody out there in the “blog world” that agree with me I am so sick of this dam little girl also and usually my intentions is not to hurt or disrespect anybody’s child by any means.However this one time I have to say she gets on my dam nerves on so many levels it’s not even funny whatsoever for instance one moment she is playing a role as a boy the next she whipping her hair like a girl.Seriously she is a confused demonic twisted perverse “deep attention seeking screwed up in the head ass immature little b****”.I am so over her and her dam f***** up fake ass family for real honestly until willow camille reign smith truly finds who she is and know that god loves her and has her best interests at heart.Then she can to take several seats because it’s obviously she is not ready to be a real actual “superstar”.Also jada a.taylor & diva davanna are such strong secure moral classy as well as beautiful young ladies.Who know who they are and they happen to be educated,wealthy and mature teen supermodels with a strong loyal supportive family teaching them to be productive and responsible doing great things in the modeling world.They are not acting out of control like this and they can definitely mentor willow because she needs positive role models near her age group that can be the example she needs to see and maybe she’ll choose not to be such a clown with these silly childish antics.However in reality this girl is bringing all this madness on herself and enough is enough eventually her “crying wolf/sob story” is going be ignored forever because people don’t have time for this kind of “willow drama b*******”.When their are a lot of children that would be extremely grateful to be in her shoes I am just saying end of story..

• April 20, 2013 at 1:25 pm
    DOSSOME says:

I’ll wait til she’s 19 to give my opinion on her….Oh wait,i’ll be 32 by then,Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

HOTSTUFF Replied:

omg you are 25 ????????

DOSSOME Replied:

Yeah…how old did you think i was??lol

• April 20, 2013 at 1:28 pm
    manny G says:

How can yall hate on a 12 year old little girl? This world is so pathetic and judgemental…It’s a fun look, and she looks cute!

china Replied:

excuse me sir i don’t think nobody is hating on this child i don’t care if she 12 years old or not that’s no excuse for her to be acting like satan and looking gender confused you might want to take several seats yourself..

• April 20, 2013 at 1:33 pm
    LOL!!! says:

ATLEAST SHE AINT TWERKING LIKE MOST LIL FAST ASS GIRLS

• April 20, 2013 at 1:34 pm
    Jason Santoro says:

How is this a bold new look?? Girl looks crazy. Another black woman trying to be white.

• April 20, 2013 at 1:37 pm
    mobwife says:

MEGASTAR? Who writes this sh*t? This spoiled little girl needs to sit her “grown azz” all the way down! Jada is such an “interesting” mother…*lip twist* ummmm….I love Will tho! LOL :-)

• April 20, 2013 at 2:15 pm
    Tash says:

She has too much freedom imo.

• April 20, 2013 at 2:19 pm
    mildred says:

She looks and sound like rihanna, bt am not saying she is being heB bbt

• April 20, 2013 at 3:51 pm
    Diamond Navy says:

A mess

• April 20, 2013 at 3:55 pm
    Tisha says:

I just hope she’s happy.

Sometimes she seems so sad and depressed, especially when she gave that interview about Annie and why she pulled out.

She’s going through that teenage s***, we’ve all been there, don’t hate on her for that.

• April 20, 2013 at 5:27 pm
    ENOUGH ONIKA (KMART QUEEN) says:

I don’t shade kids but I will say this…if I were in Will and Jada’s shoes, I wouldn’t want my kids exploited and running wild all over the internet being on blogs such as TGJ…

tera Replied:

i agree with u

• April 23, 2013 at 5:45 pm
    chayse says:

honestly in my opinion willow needs to take several seats and offer her family one also because i am so over this girl and her “nicki minaj confused antics” on so many levels end of story.