Controversial Kanye West Names New Album ‘Yeezus’

kanye west yeezus e1368916599572 Controversial Kanye West Names New Album Yeezus

A flagrant courter of controversy, Kanye West is set to provoke all sorts of social debate; the rapper has named his new album ‘Yeezus’. Yes, you read right.

Details below…

Multiple sources, including  confirm the LP has been christened as such and will be available -as widely reported- on June 18th.

As earlier relayed, the project is being led by buzz cut ‘New Slaves’ – which is now confirmed to feature vocals from Frank Ocean.

Look out for ‘Ye’s must-see appearance on NBC’s ‘Saturday Night Live’ this evening.

For now, though, let us below…

Has Kanye gone too far with ‘Yeezus’?

• May 18, 2013 at 5:42 pm
    pills pills pills says:

ok..so..I don’t see the problem

LUCYSIN33 Replied:

Wow… My friend Emily has just married to a handsome wealthy black man. They met through ~~~ MìxedŚìngle.Çoм ~ ~~Serious interracial dating is an ideal platform for afro romance for black & white singles. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place.You can meet(lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….)perhaps you can have a try.

4JesusbyJesus Replied:

Of Course u wouldn’t, ur not a Christian.

• May 18, 2013 at 5:49 pm
    Suicide Blonde says:

“Like a Virgin, Erotica” by MADONNA.

“ANIMAL (F**K LIKE A BEAST)” by W.A.S.P.

“f*** Me Jesus” by Marduk.

The List Could Go on and On…Nothing wrong with that.

• May 18, 2013 at 5:50 pm
    My Forehead Tho says:

He’s really confusing right now. Hopefully he’s returning to his ‘Jesus Walk’ days and this title is meant to be something positive and not blasphemous.

His new song is amazing.

DaHotNig Replied:

I was amped after I heard the new song but after seeing this title…f*** kanye and this b******* ain’t nobody got time for that! PLUS his new video was on 66 buildings in 6 countries = 666! !! I just want to enjoy the music but that h** scares me!

truth(icki's b**** ASS STANS can EAT ME honey!! Yall b**** is a STANK p**** FLOP chile! (puckers lips like Drake)) Replied:

b****

4JesusbyJesus Replied:

If it is not meant to be blasphemous, then why not choose a greek god? He knows exactly what he is doing and Kanye is no christian. For him to think of his self as Christ is indeed blasphemous, this is the same reason why lucifer (satan) was kicked out of heaven because he wanted to be God!

• May 18, 2013 at 5:50 pm
    TheCreat1veOne says:

Any stan who has their fave’s name in the place of Jesus within their username (Beysus, Rihsus, Cisus to name a few) should have no right to say this is wrong…

That being said, the album name is a little controversial, but at this point I’m used to Kanye’s antics and am not really shocked about this at all.

LA LA Replied:

But I love GOD though!

• May 18, 2013 at 5:50 pm
    RihNaj says:

Hope Nicki is on the album I need another “Monster Verse” to slay me!!

• May 18, 2013 at 5:51 pm
    JARED (WHITE DUDE) says:

Are people still actually using ‘Religious Controversy’ to sell records? YAWN. Madonna was doing that 25 year’s ago…

And “Yeezus”? Seriously…

I’ve nothing to say except ‘Thats between him and JESUS’.

SMH.

Darianna Jones Replied:

Right! Like it doesn’t even phase me anymore. It’s so blatantly geared towards being offensive enough to draw attention to the album. Smh #Next

Dfrek Replied:

PSALMS 82:6 “I say, ‘You are gods; you are all children of the Most High.”

• May 18, 2013 at 5:54 pm
    Darianna Jones says:

We all know Kanye is full of himself, so it shouldn’t even be a surprise. I don’t worship him, so I don’t have a problem with it. He knows controversy sells, and he knows the dumb sheep will raise hell about it and give him all the attention he wants.

• May 18, 2013 at 5:54 pm
    rihking says:

Americas getting stupider and stupider by the second Religious Controversy? i cannot.

• May 18, 2013 at 5:54 pm
    Queen Barb says:

Omg devil worshipers everywhere he’s goin to hell for that.

• May 18, 2013 at 5:55 pm
    PINK STARR says:

ATTENTION w****

kelly slaying Replied:

Tell me about it..

• May 18, 2013 at 5:59 pm
    Peace Unity & Love says:

Yall think this is all fun & games but these artist are really corrupting the youth smh kanye is a lost man he’s not the same person he was when he first came out i can tell he’s in pain & batting demons the music industry is really a dark & lonely world people need to open their eyes s*** is getting real this year.

Os Replied:

I got love for kanye but i have to agree with you on this one.

God loves me Replied:

Agreed.

kelly slaying Replied:

you are so right… i pray for him to make it out.

• May 18, 2013 at 5:59 pm
    Lovebird says:

He’ll get so much attention from this, especially from the illuminati believing nut jobs.

Peace Unity & Love Replied:

Your obviously a sheep theirs so many signs that these people are evil & dark but your so mentally f***** up you think this s*** is normal & not a big deal.

Anne Replied:

I’ve gone back and forth on it but I think it’s probably all for publicity. I don’t think they are anymore evil than anyone who uses ploys or stunts to make money. I guess you could say they worship money (like a lot of people do) in a way, not the devil. Or maybe they (money/devil/evil) are one in the same, you know what they say…money is the root of all evil.

4JesusbyJesus Replied:

@ANNE It’s the LOVE of money that is the root of all evil. It’s obvious that some if not all of these celebs are evil cause they love the money so much that they will do any and everything for it, including things like religious controversy!

• May 18, 2013 at 6:00 pm
    Kim Kardashian STAN says:

Illuminati?

After when Kim gets her baby, I want her to learn how to dance/act/sing I want her to be an Artist!

JAM is my song still to this day (REAL MUSIC)

Way better than a Nick Garage, Beyonqua, Rihanqua, Rita Whora, Adele and a MOFO J-HO.

lexi Replied:

Are you serious. I like kim as a celebrity, but honey Jam really. Based off that she is not becoming a real or credit artist anytime soon.

• May 18, 2013 at 6:05 pm
    Mimi Carey says:

So People think its ok to act like their gods? really if this was Beyonce & she named her album Beysus all hell would break lose but since its kanye it ain’t a big deal.

• May 18, 2013 at 6:06 pm
    Lovebird says:

@Peace Unity & Love

There is no such thing as the illuminati. Those that believe there is are delusional.

Kanye knows how to push your buttons, he’s been doing it for years now.

• May 18, 2013 at 6:07 pm
    Britney Stan Ooh la la says:

Britney needs to name her next album Godney then.

• May 18, 2013 at 6:11 pm
    POP ROYALTY (Bohemian Grove) says:

YAWN.

christian ppl”mainly white people and hopefully african american ones ” should do something about it and boycott his material , hurt him where it hurt him the most , his pocket.

White women did it with “Rick ross” and White folks did it as well with “Lil wayne” , this Attention seekers only listen when you hurt their pockets , we deserve a better Art without anyone from any group being offended.
    African american people , it’s time to make a move , your Reputation is being trashed and you can see the scheme already , ha ?

Lovebird Replied:

Sorry, hun there’s freedom of speech in America. You cannot expect everyone to riot over art like the Muslims did over a movie. It’s his way of expressing himself, get over it.

POP ROYALTY (Bohemian Grove) Replied:

so “YOUR” freedom of expression Won’t make me Express “MY” Opinion ?

Also I think Freedom is Wrong when you Harm others.

My spin on it :

You are Free all you want as Long as You don’t harm others.

Lovebird Replied:

So who is he harming? Christians? Then don’t listen to his music, it’s not like he’s forcing anyone to listen to it.

If you’re so offended, don’t buy it, protests are unnecessary over this, especially in a free society.

POP ROYALTY (Bohemian Grove) Replied:

I don’t Listen to his Music since He Smashed KK , lost all the respect i Had for him.

Peace Unity & Love Replied:

Lovebird Replied:

Then you shouldn’t worry about what he titles his album.

Lovebird Replied:

“He’s corrupting the youth sweetheart right along with Rihanna Gaga Beyonce & the rest of them”

Last time I checked, there is a little “Parental Advisory” LOGO on most of Kanye West’s CDs, those youths have got parents, blame them for letting their kids listen to Kanye West.

Kanye West, Rihanna, Gaga are not responsible for the youth, they are artists and people choose to buy their music or not, it is not Kanye, Rihanna or Gaga’s fault, they don’t force anyone to buy their music or even listen to it.

Suicide Blonde Replied:

I’m not religious thou.

POP ROYALTY (Bohemian Grove) Replied:

No one Asked to be Tho , But If you want your Views to be respected , you gotta respect the other ppl’s views as well. ;)

Suicide Blonde Replied:

You right, it’s good to express yourself without implicate other people who has a different points of view.

POP ROYALTY (Bohemian Grove) Replied:

I don’t wanna Give you the wrong impression …… ;)

Suicide Blonde Replied:

You didn’t, i’m actually with you in this one, your avi is still shady as hell tho.

POP ROYALTY (Bohemian Grove) Replied:

It is a rihanna song ;)

and i’m glad you agree , @LoveBird is trying to prove an invalid point , but she can try ……..

and yup , i’m going to keep it for a long time till maybe the 8th era , next nov hopefully :D

Suicide Blonde Replied:

I keep hoping for a new album, i want her to eclipse the Reductive girl, i should try to find shady avi as well.

4JesusbyJesus Replied:

I so agree with you Pop Royalty!

• May 18, 2013 at 6:12 pm
    Lovebird says:

I wonder why people are acting like Kanye doesn’t rap about some deep stuff, there’s obviously more to this, Kanye is an artist.

• May 18, 2013 at 6:17 pm
    yeh yeh says:

everytime i read about kanye’s god complex i…

yeh… thank you. GN

• May 18, 2013 at 6:20 pm
    ,. says:

Like i said i love Kanye,but i don’t like that name of the album i really can’t support that name,he a great great artist but come one now,he didn’t have to give that album that name to get people talking he didn’t need no negative to get people talking is music is already doing that in a positive way…..sigh i hope he change the name but knowing him he won’t.

• May 18, 2013 at 6:26 pm
    God loves me says:

No positivity will come from that album title. As a Christian i could never support this.

• May 18, 2013 at 6:27 pm
    D says:

He should have named his album ‘Kanyallah’ – he could have garnered and capitalized on even more controversy (fatwa style) lol.

• May 18, 2013 at 6:28 pm
    Lovebird says:

I honestly do not see what the big deal is, if religious symbolism can be accepted in Rock Music, why is Rap music an exception. People just need to get over themselves, Kanye West runs your lives I see.

SLAYRIAH CAREY (TOUR DE FORCE) Replied:

OMG. I was so obsessed with this song when it came out.

Lovebird Replied:

Girl I was obsessed with this one

XtinaaLovee Replied:

hey aye aye aye hey aye aye …

• May 18, 2013 at 6:33 pm
    Cassie Lover says:

Not here for that name at all… I see kanye having a mental breakdown in the future…

• May 18, 2013 at 6:34 pm
    Aquarius says:

Kanye just being Kanye. Wanting some controversial attention.

• May 18, 2013 at 6:39 pm
    SLAYRIAH CAREY (TOUR DE FORCE) says:

GODRIAH CAREYSUS.
    Lol. only kidding

• May 18, 2013 at 6:40 pm
    Yolo says:

Whatever. People fall for it every time.

• May 18, 2013 at 6:49 pm
    honeychildPlease says:

SOooo beyonce next album will be tittle all hail beysus walks…What’s the problem

• May 18, 2013 at 6:52 pm
    Layla says:

• May 18, 2013 at 6:53 pm
    honeychildPlease says:

Honestly i could give a fck about religion i don’t believe in it…But if other’s do than ok, ill respect the fact that you do as you respect the fact i don’t!!

• May 18, 2013 at 6:56 pm
    XtinaaLovee says:

Legendtina Goduilera.

SLAYRIAH CAREY (TOUR DE FORCE) Replied:

who’s that?

• May 18, 2013 at 6:59 pm
    Layla says:

Kanye Needs help!

XtinaaLovee Replied:

wow nicki minaj looks WHITE next to you.

Lovebird Replied:

Girl Nicki killed it

• May 18, 2013 at 7:00 pm
    Lovebird says:

“it is a weeping and a moaning and a gnashing of teeth” is what the Jamaican dude is shouting. Kanye has been doing this for years and you have a problem with it now??? OK.

• May 18, 2013 at 7:13 pm
    xedos says:

Black people should be the last ppl on earth believe in this stupid Christianity bull s*** . You m************ are so caught up in a religion the slave you for over 200 yrs. they use the bible to justify slavery. BLACK PEOPLE ARE THE ONLY RACE WHO DON’T WORSHIP a god that look like them. instead they worshiped a white Jesus that was drawn by Micheal angelo. God did not create man. Man created god.

KEY Replied:

You’re so stupid, it’s actually amusing.

Jesus is not white dumb ass…..but I guess a non-Christian wouldn’t know that.

Some white people believe that they worship a white God. Lets keep in mind that their the ONLY people who believe that God is white, which is meaningless to the rest of the world who actually goes by the Bible when determining his physical characteristics.

Now, I’m going to let you be a big girl and do the logic on your own. :)

YOU FOOL Replied:

I’d rather believe in a God, to find out there isn’t one than to not believe in a God and find out there is. I don’t think there is a more perfect time for me to tell you to go to hell.. :)

• May 18, 2013 at 7:30 pm
    BEYSUS OVER JESUS says:

YEEZUS IS A RAP GOD, SO WHAT’S THE BIG DEAL.

• May 18, 2013 at 7:32 pm
    KEY says:

Had it been anybody else I’d be surprised, but Kanye?

*yawn* NEXT….

• May 18, 2013 at 7:34 pm
    MC says:

Mess to the fullest.

I’m still here for the album and for Ye.

I was worried about this album being like Cruel Summer but New Slave resorted my faith. I’m not particularly enticed by some of his rumored single titles or this album title, but that doesn’t matter at the end of the day, the music is all that matters.

People shouldn’t be surprised though, this is Kanye West, he loves and breathes himself.

I’m ready for the follow-up to his last classic, MDTF

• May 18, 2013 at 7:51 pm
    hellioss says:

First album in 2004, Kanye West was singing “Jesus walks with me”.

Now in 2013, he releases”Yeezus”, “I am a God”…

• May 18, 2013 at 7:59 pm
    Mark111 says:

I’m a huge fan, but we’re done here. He really do thinks he’s Jesus and Jay Z thinks he’s God. JeHOVAh. Not here with that crap.

• May 18, 2013 at 8:08 pm
    Miss M says:

Are people actually surprised by this coming from Kanye?

• May 18, 2013 at 8:21 pm
    LYNNLOE33 says:

Wow… My friend Emily has just married to a handsome wealthy black man. They met through ~~~ ~~InterràcìalFìshes.Çoм ~~ ~ ~~Serious interracial dating is an ideal platform for afro romance for black & white singles. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place.You can meet(lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….)perhaps you can have a try.

You never know who is out there just waiting for you to make their dream lovelife a reality.Has nothing to do with age\color, You can find the man or girl of your dreams. With a brave heart to love. Love and be loved, Let’s love!

• May 19, 2013 at 1:28 am
    cocobutta says:

Kanye being Kanye..

With that spelling i’m paying the title but the most interesting thing will be how the album cover looks.

Side-eye is ready for him

[...] Kanye West kicked off the televised push for new album ‘Yeezus’ tonight on the finale of NBC’s Saturday Night [...]

• May 19, 2013 at 5:03 am
    andrew says:

f*** you b*******, wish you will get what you deserve, i mean hell. i’m not a christian, i just respect jesus. in all cases, none cares about this!

• May 19, 2013 at 5:41 am
    Jackieyonce says:

Kanye is still my Boyfriend!! Love him to Death. He’s my god

• May 19, 2013 at 7:39 am
    JER says:

Ms West gets a gold star for this one

#neaux1curr

[...] to reports, Kanye titled his upcoming album Yeezus, and if you ask us it sounds really close to [...]

• May 29, 2013 at 11:19 pm
    4JesusbyJesus says:

Beyonce thinks she’s a Queen or as Oprah says The Mistress of the universe, Jay-z thinks he is God, and kanye thinks he is Jesus. Bahaha all I can say is PRIDE COMES BEFORE DESTRUCTION. This delusional plane they are riding called pride is about to come crashing down. Reality is about to hit them soon!