Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Mariah Carey’s New Album Title Revealed?

mariah art letting Mariah Careys New Album Title Revealed?

Mariah Carey kicks off her new “era” in just under a month when her hotly anticipated new album struts into stores on July 23rd.

Preceded by Billboard hit ‘#Beautiful’, speculation has been rife about what exact the LP has been christened.

Well, if a new major retailer listing is to be believed, the album is titled….

The Art Of Letting Go

The “reveal” came courtesy of Walmart‘s official website, which posted the following early this morning…

mariah carey art letting go e1371464437466 Mariah Careys New Album Title Revealed?
mariah carey art letting go 2 e1371464464106 Mariah Careys New Album Title Revealed?

On initial introduction to the title, it seems somewhat “random”. However, this cryptic Tweet by Mimi today appears to put everything into context…

“If” indeed the title and “if” indeed the meaning behind it, we’re sold. Honestly, anything beats ‘Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel’.

More than anything, though, we just hope the actual material on the project is on-point. ‘#Beautiful’ and its #15 peak on the Hot 100 set a solid and sound foundation for a legitimate “comeback”, now it’s time to serve up that undebatable smash that keeps Mimi’s momentum going!

• June 17, 2013 at 5:35 am
    Sentfromupabove says:

#BEAUTIFUL HAS RISEN TO #15 ON THE HOT100

dsgdxbxcndf547 Replied:

… Unbelievable….Wow… My friend Emily has just married to a handsome wealthy black man. They met through ~~~BlàckWhìteHub. ℂom ~~ ~ ~~A Serious black white dating for black & white single s seeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place.You can meet(lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….)If you are single, perhaps you can have a try.

Receipts Replied:

Flop

• June 17, 2013 at 5:37 am
    Mimi LORD! says:

The #beautiful peak is #15 anyway…… Excited for the new album!!!!!

• June 17, 2013 at 5:39 am
    The real xoxo says:

I have no qualms with this title. It seems like she really tried to deliver quality this time around.

• June 17, 2013 at 5:40 am
    Mimi LORD! says:

from the tweet I prefer “melancholic moments” to be the album title TBH…..

• June 17, 2013 at 5:43 am
    just music says:

Correction – #Beautiful is No.15 on Billboard Hot 100

• June 17, 2013 at 5:47 am
    POP ROYALTY (Bohemian Grove) says:

I Love the titles of her albums. #Facts

always brilliant.

I’m willing to buy 2 copies “physical” and one digital.

or maybe more since most of my family like Mariah.

Random :

Eh, so i will buy “memoirs of an imperfect angel” or not ?

i need a lamb assistance on this one.

“The art of letting go”
    that title is Major.

emancip8a Replied:

You HAVE to buy MOAIA!!!
    For me it’s one of her best albums to date!!!

So excited for the new album title btw :)))))))))

POP ROYALTY (Bohemian Grove) Replied:

I will see and decide , but thank you :)

I’m XD too.

reese Replied:

MEMOIRS OF AN IMPERFECT ANGEL is her best album since butterfly. to me its her best ever but i know the album ffell under the radar due to horrible single choices and poor promotion

LatinO21 Replied:

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!

POP ROYALTY (Bohemian Grove) Replied:

you are not the only one ;) .

JK JK , thank you :D

JARED (WHITE DUDE) Replied:

@Pop

^^^Girl, please…

You and I both know that you meant it.

*The QUEEN of Mind-f*******

:) xD

@jared :

;)

JOHNVIDAL Replied:

Hi @pop
    With that album happens just like with Charmbracelet: it´s only for Mariah fans in a way. The Dream´s influence is bigger than any other person in any other Mariah album. It serves good music, especially mid tempos, but lacks single material, or pure ballads except for two or uptempos except for one. I don´t know what to say. It´s quality, but you need to really like Mariah a lot. This new album is going to be totally different. It´s going to be more mainstream, just like The Emancipation after Charmbracelet.
    Just being honest, just be sure you get the new one, that´s the important thing right now :)
    ps: and then they say Mariah fans are blind and bash any other artist and blah blah blah.

POP ROYALTY (Bohemian Grove) Replied:

Well , I’m always cool with most of the lambs online ;)

Don’t care what you do with other stans , every stanbase claim some psycho members , so…..

you are right , the new album is all what matters now , I really love mariah, not like, LOVE , so i think i will eventually fall in love with “MOAIA” .

JARED (WHITE DUDE) Replied:

@Pop/John…

What are your “Top 3″ favourite Mariah Carey albums?

POP ROYALTY (Bohemian Grove) Replied:

Only 3 ? that’s hard , anyway , everyday i change their order and love some more than the others and vice versa , but right now :

1. Music box
    2. daydream
    3. mariah carey

JOHNVIDAL Replied:

@jared
    yes it´s difficult but I think my personal favourites are:
    Daydream
    The Emancipation of Mimi
    Emotions

But Butterfly has to be her best artistically

• June 17, 2013 at 5:49 am
    JARED (WHITE DUDE) says:

I CANNOT WAIT.

For some peculiar reason, I sense an “T.E.O.M”- styled era.

A superstar of Mariah Carey’s calibre attracts a lot of jealousy and venom – the same applies to Madonna etc. and many more – but she is THE Diva. She sings, writes, composes and produces. A natural beauty (with some below-the-chin enhancement along the way), and the musical and cultural inspiration of an entire generation of aspiring performers so, I couldn’t care less if she were to never ‘sell’ again. I JUST WANT MUSIC.

you and your AVI mind-f****** games :lol:

i see what you’re doing, dahhhhhling.

you better stan for mariah though. ;)

JARED (WHITE DUDE) Replied:

HELL YES.

;)

LOU Replied:

OMG, You’re avi…

BEAUTIFUL.

DR FENTY Replied:

You’re HOT.

^АКА^ Replied:

Imagine Mariah and Eminem putting their albums out on the day day. That would be so interesting :D

JARED (WHITE DUDE) Replied:

@Likica…

LOL.

That would be ‘HILARITY’ at its absolute finest.

But, to be honest, what I truly want is for ‘Britney & Christina’ to release their albums, respectively, on the same day.

^АКА^ Replied:

Eminem would probably sell more, he’s a monster when it comes to album sales in this decade.

LOL that would be funny too. I like both, but I prefer Xtina’s music tbh. Hurt is my favourite ballad of all time, I always cry when I hear that song and watch that amazing video. Everytime gets me too, but not as much as Hurt. I will be buying their albums for sure, they are my fav girls from late 1900s/early 2000s. :D Britney would probably win since Xtina is not commercially successful anymore :/

LOL.

TRUTH TEA... Replied:

*Eye Candy*

Hunty Games Replied:

Looking at the producers of the last 3 albums – we can safely say that all Miss Mariah was missing was Mr. Big Jim (In my opinion most ofl the quality tracks, if we’re talking about “real” music over hype music, from EOM were produced my Mr. Big Jim Wright.) … and her biggest mistake was over-utilizing The Dream and Jermaine Dupri.

I’ve been eyeing Miguel for the past couple of years, I’m happy Mariah spotted him out. She tends to stick to what (and who) she likes, so maybe more of him will show up on the album and less of the ratcheedness that some of those Hype producers were serving up.

At any rate, #Beautiful is played out and lacks substantive lyrics that one can thoroughly enjoy. What made it a success was it’s simplicity, which is also its downfall (regardless of the chart-topping, paid-for-airtime ratings that it has garnered). So she better hurry up with the rest the goods ‘cuz a b**** is THIRSTY!

I digress.

• June 17, 2013 at 6:03 am
    DR FENTY says:

I CANNOT @Jared & @Pop Royalty.

SO f****** SEXY!!!

*Cries*

don’t cry for me, Dr fenty. :D

DR FENTY Replied:

but you are……. both of you.

• June 17, 2013 at 6:04 am
    DR FENTY says:

Anyway…

I wish M.C the best of luck.

I hope she doesn’t flop because I am simply not here another E=MC2/Memoirs era…

Her ass better BRAAANg it.

• June 17, 2013 at 6:16 am
    Yeah I Said It says:

Good luck to her

• June 17, 2013 at 6:16 am
    White girl mob 2.0 says:

Trust me this album will flop! Mariah is not like she use to be back in the 90′s, she is way bigger than she was back then, she will never get her beach body back from the 90′s.

Mariah will flop big time!!! She only married nick cannon to stay relevant and in the limelight. Her wack as single beautiful only was successful cause Miguel was on it. Nothing much to talk about with that.

She started beef with nicki minaj to stay relevant for a couple of months until she thought of a name for her album, she kept her beef going by making up lies about nicki “wanting to shoot her” WHAT! C’mon now. Mariah did everything just to stay relevant for this album.

Kreayshawn never had to seek ATTENION like that. She use her own talent to get her album out.

Hashtag Replied:

Purely non-sense comment. Obviously, you are a basher. Never heard of the music…just judged it from the album title. Basher! Hater! Go to hell!

Hashtag Replied:

And who the hell is Kreayshawn? ANother trying-hard to be like mariah? riding her fame just to be noticed by the public? lolz. loser!

JOHNVIDAL Replied:

LOLOL 10 seconds ago this comment had 0 likes and now it has more 371 lol what a joke. And some delusional stans think they work correctly…

JARED (WHITE DUDE) Replied:

L – M – F – A – O ! ! !

“530+ COMMENTS”???????

Oh, Samantha…

^АКА^ Replied:

Your record stays unbothered :) It has yet to be broken (577 if I remember well)?

JARED (WHITE DUDE) Replied:

Oh yes…

I remember that.

In saying that, who holds the record for the “Most Dislikes” then?

:) :) :)

^АКА^ Replied:

JOHNVIDAL I guess, over 500 if I remember well: D

POP ROYALTY (Bohemian Grove) Replied:

IDK why you care about likes/dislikes that much … just say your opinion and f*** anything else……

the mind f****** in this blog today is insane….

FAF Replied:

nnnnnnnnnnnnn; not 527 LIKES. Sam u gotta be kidding :lol:

Hunty Games Replied:

Ur ratcheedness makes my blood boil! LOL

• June 17, 2013 at 6:30 am
    mr.m says:

The title is revealed :
    The Emancipation of A FLOP SHEMALE

• June 17, 2013 at 6:30 am
    JOHNVIDAL says:

The title is very good. Really suggestive. Still not sure if this is the final title though.
    I can´t wait anyway. I love how this era is going. Promo was on point and with no delays for #Beautiful. And in just a month we have a whole new album after 3 years. So excited!

• June 17, 2013 at 6:33 am
    steph says:

Mariah Carey is a legend. With that being said im going to check for this album regardless of commercial success. From the album title its sounds as if its going to be a layed back CLASSY album with very deep lyrics. It will not be like “The Emancipation of Mimi”. She is creating a new era. I smell a very mature album. I really hope she added some jazz number & 2-3 gospel numbers. 23 years later & she is still trying and pushing forward. I saw the picture she tweeted of her and her family and it made me cry. Knowing & following this womans career ever since she came out ( I was 7 years old when I first saw Vision of Love & been a stan ever since). Mariah Carey has truely went threw alot in the industry from the preasure of competting with Whitney Houston & Celine Dion’s of the 90s. Having to face personal & perfessional challenges, i am really proud of this woman. For not giving in to drugs & keeping her head held up high even threw the hard times. The Emancipation made Mimi a legend to me because she went threw hell & back before 2005. Having to deal with dirvorse, taking over her entire career (not just writting & Signing & Producing songs), the death of her father, her sister contracting a*** & selling stories to tabloids to get money for her CRACK addiction & to proove that she didnt need Tommy to be a success. Congrats Mariah you are a grown woman now. Something Beyonce is in the proccess of fully becoming now. Hint: Firing her father & taking control of her entire career & life. When will Rihanna do that. LOL

Mariah Carey has sold 200 million+ records, net worth over 500 million bucks & does not have to do s***–else same for Madonna but they adore thier fans so they keep pushing even tho there old as s***. MAKE IT HAPPEEEEN!!!!! MARIAH, YOU CAN MAKE IT!!!

• June 17, 2013 at 6:46 am
    MC says:

I’m excited and I hope she serves this time.

WHITE GIRL MOB 2.0 Replied:

STFU.

You Ethiopian/East-African N****r.

Mariah hasn’t been able to perform a ‘Steady Live Performance’ since 2000.

She will FLOP harder than Whitney Houston in 2010.

CRACKney COKEston – Her voice is done.

ALCOHOLriah DRUNKrey – Her voice is done.

POP ROYALTY (Bohemian Grove) Replied:

kreayshawn : HER CAREER is Done , actually never had one.

:lol:

Bahahahaha Samantha strikes aging Replied:

@white b**** mop seat you pressed hoe

• June 17, 2013 at 6:53 am
    Bahahahaha Samantha strikes aging says:

LOL,This site is a joke look at all these thumbs downs and thumbs up on the negative comments This site is DEAD i need a new one to go to anyone go some cause im done with this one.

• June 17, 2013 at 6:56 am
    Super Cisus says:

• June 17, 2013 at 6:58 am
    WHITE GIRL MOB 2.5 says:

CRACKney COCAINEston = A FLOP who ruined her voice.

ALCOHOLriah DRUNKrey = Her voice died 10 years ago.

SCREAMtina SHOUTguilera = A FLOP who could never sing in the first place.

Kraeyshawn remains supreme.

Buy her albums you filthy *******

• June 17, 2013 at 7:10 am
    JER says:

I’m here for the Art of Letting Go. Anything that isn’t Unicorn Lolipop Cucumber Melon

• June 17, 2013 at 7:11 am
    White girl mob 2.0 says:

When I got people stealing my name, you know I’m well known on this site! I made my self a boss, I made myself known, relevant, people wanna be me! Why though??? Cause I keep it real about your favorite artist.

Sam you see this I’m a celebrity people wanna be me cause I’m that damn real.

• June 17, 2013 at 7:12 am
    DOSSOME says:

I’m here for it,i know she has something on this album that i will listen to forever…Now Sam,bless me with 300 dislikes for saying something positive about “MY” fave

JARED (WHITE DUDE) Replied:

LOL.

Be careful what you wish for ‘Darrrrrrrling’.

POP ROYALTY (Bohemian Grove) Replied:

those Ratios only show up MAINLY in Mariah’s posts , this says something after all……

anyhow , just pay no mind to this fuckery , just like your “Fav” , you have to keep your Coolness points and don’t lose them that easily.

Make It happen. ;)

DOSSOME Replied:

Damn @POP…you really should join the lambily officialy :)

Consider Me in. :D

• June 17, 2013 at 7:14 am
    JER says:

I see the children are up early today. Onika Maraj and XXLtina stans truly do the most. That’s why I’m here for year-round schoolin. Get yal asses to summer school ASAP!!!! Yal do backbends and rhythmic gymnastics to reach for a reason to hate the THE VOICE. And I know that’s the most movement any XXLtina stan has ever done.

• June 17, 2013 at 7:15 am
    White girl mob 2.0 says:

I got 528 likes on my comment. C’mon now people respect me now! I started from the bottom, now I’m here.

I got banned 3times but I’m still here. Ain’t nobody gonna take me out the game! I was holding kreayshawn down since DAY 1 n!ggers hated on me, but I brush them off and kept moving.

^АКА^ Replied:

LMAOOOO I screamed.

HoneychildPlease Replied:

LMFAOOOooo

• June 17, 2013 at 7:19 am
    White girl mob 2.0 says:

N!ggers hate on me but that’s they job. If they didnt hate on me than I would not be where I’m at today. 528 likes on here. And I was the villain, n!ggers are f****** with me now *laughs* this white girl movement is about to take off now! I got respect from TGJ NOW! I’m about to shoot to the stars on you n!ggers

Deedee Replied:

So , WHITE GIRL, is this how you validate yourself? By the number of likes on a uninimportant, non-sensical blog?
    So sad. But, if it your negativity and hate mongering works for you go at it.
    Karma

• June 17, 2013 at 7:20 am
    ^АКА^ says:

Good luck with your new album Mariah!

I can’t at some comments here and at this fake likes/dislikes. :D

JARED (WHITE DUDE) Replied:

L.O.L.

• June 17, 2013 at 7:29 am
    DOSSOME says:

I remember the first time i requested for 300 dislikes and got 319 dislikes in return in 5 minutes…now i want him to repeat the same,it shouldn’t be too difficult know how pressed he is,right? ;-)

POP ROYALTY (Bohemian Grove) Replied:

actually i want 1500 dislikes when the music video of “Pour it up” drops.

can i get them dear @sam ?

make a man from egypt happy. :D

DOSSOME Replied:

LOL…You think he can afford to give all that…Remember he’s operating from a basement

He can Do it , I believe in His shady skills. :D

Also he Likes Me and I’m kind of old in here , he will make an exception for me this day.

Right @sam ? ;)

• June 17, 2013 at 7:37 am
    White girl mob 2.0 says:

AKA – stay hating on me. BUT WHY? Cause I’m a white b**** from Oakland who is kreayshawn biggest fan. She mad cause i be calling these n!ggers out on they s***.

I rep that white brick mob/white girl mob n!ggers don’t wanna step to this right here. Once kreayshawn pops that baby out, she gonna drop a hit record than climb up them charts. Beyonce, Rihanna. Will have an ugly look on THIER faces cause kreayshawn is on top of the charts.

• June 17, 2013 at 7:41 am
    White girl mob 2.0 says:

Anybody that wanna join the WHITE BRICK MOB NOT! WHITE GIRL MOB, THE WHITE BRICK MOB! ONE OF THE STRONGEST STAN BASSES OUT TODAY! YA BETTER JUMP ON THIS HOT s*** RIGHT NOW.

• June 17, 2013 at 8:15 am
    NΛVI says:

nice!! sounds intriguing like the emancipation of mimi. hope it does just as well

• June 17, 2013 at 9:00 am
    reese says:

why all the hate? All the haters thumbing up the negative comments and thumbing down the real fans? pathetic

MEMOIRS OF AN IMPERFECT ANGEL was a classic r&b album and was her best album since butterfly. this new era is beginning greatly. #beautiful has peaked higher than it’s like that did in 2005 so i believe 2013 is mariahs new generation comeback. 20 something years in the game and still hitting high notes all around the billboard chart. here we gooooo

• June 17, 2013 at 9:47 am
    Prince vanity says:

I love kreayshawn her album is freaking amazing . I also love Mariah and can’t wait get into her new album.
    Surprised its not called unicorn or lollipop as well .lol

• June 17, 2013 at 10:11 am
    MARIAH 4EVER...KEEP THE HATERATION VOTES FOR YOUR FAVES! I SENSE MARIAH IS GOING TO DELIVER HARD THIS ERA. #SUPERTURNTUP #LOVINITDAAAHLING:) says:

THIS IS FOR THE “HATERS OF OLD”….THE STAPLES CENTER IS OPEN, GO HAVE MULTIPLE SEATS.

MARIAH AIN’T GOING NO WHERE…TRUE TALENT LIVES ON.

SHOUT OUT TO THE PRICE SISTERS IN THIS VIDEO (SHANRAE & KELLY PRICE)

HERE IS “ANYTIME YOU NEED A FRIEND”, A #CLASSSIC PIECE FROM THE 32+ MILLION SELLING ALBUM MUSIC BOX.

Carpe Diem. Replied:

Yassssssssss That song slays!!!!!!

• June 17, 2013 at 11:06 am
    Carpe Diem. says:

5th Week on Billboard Hot 100

Beautiful #15

• June 17, 2013 at 11:11 am
    Carpe Diem. says:

And ultimate DEATH at the likes and dislikes!
    Someone is CLEARLY pressed! *Looks around*

• June 17, 2013 at 1:09 pm
    Gigi says:

I’m ready for some new MC ! Can’t wait !! MC 7/23 !!!!

• June 17, 2013 at 1:10 pm
    Fifi says:

MC 7/23 !! Can’t wait !!!

• June 18, 2013 at 4:08 am