Must See: TLC Wow Fans At ‘VH1 Mixtape Festival’ / Perform Alongside Lil Mama

shares
tlc that grape juice1 Must See: TLC Wow Fans At VH1 Mixtape Festival / Perform Alongside Lil Mama

Just when we thought we couldn’t love them anymore than we already did.

Last night, joined by temporary new member Lil Mama, ‘Dear Lie’ darlings TLC hit the VH1 Mixtape Festival to serve their first live full length show in over a decade.

Gliding through a well thought out set list, and joined by a live band, the group’s show found itself elevated by Mama’s appearance, sure to give many no choice but to praise the underrated entertainer.

Enjoy below…

Source.

shares

This Week's Top Commentators

• Nicki is queen!!!

Nicki is queen!!! (25)

• truth (icki is the QWEEN OF PUSHBACK!! Iggy got her scuured honey. #IckiAFlop)

truth (icki is th... (20)

• RICHIE_RICH

RICHIE_RICH (19)

• BeyRihLiyah

BeyRihLiyah (15)

1. July 28, 2013 at 10:40 am
    Jessy (Breezyforlife) says:

i hope their loyal fans are still here coz

• July 28, 2013 at 6:42 pm
      OOOPPP says:

Life is so lonely .I am a rich and single man at present .I need a woman who can love me back . I also uploaded my hot photos on → →Rìсhfishеs.οrg←← under the name of cbp91302 , CERTIFIED INCOME)..It’s the largest and best club for seeking CEOs, pro athletes, doctors, lawyers, investors, entrepreneurs, beauty queens, fitness models, and Hollywood celebrities. Please Check it out!I’m serious.
      dfdfjg

• July 29, 2013 at 9:52 am
      I am tiesha. says:

This was painful to watch. I don’t know what was worse the lip synching or lil mamas chicken dance.

• July 29, 2013 at 5:33 pm
        jace says:

lil mama was clearly NOT the problem, take a realistic step back. these hoes are lazy. and if you had sense youd realize neither of those two would have made the ORIGINAL TLC if at an audition.

2. July 28, 2013 at 10:43 am
    Daniel Teflon says:

Hmm not sure why I don’t get there vocals. I Love T-Boz Tone she sounds great when she sings but I’m just not a Fan Of TLC the Group R.I.P Left Eye….

3. July 28, 2013 at 11:00 am
    ARFA says:

YES PAY HOMAGE TO TLC!!

4. July 28, 2013 at 11:16 am
    VANNY says:

are u kidding me????? dont get me wrong!! i love tlc and they been my favorite group since i was 4 years old! but c’mon!!!!! how can they diss and talk about people who lip sync when they have been doing it all their career!! and they got the nerve to bring LIL -MAMA out and she is also lip synching left eyes verse??? f*** outta here this just made me really mad, just retire ladies hang it up and try to put together a much younger girl group! im over it!!

• July 28, 2013 at 11:43 am
      #Hive says:

Agreeed they look so tired

5. July 28, 2013 at 11:31 am
    JJFan1814 says:

Yo! I didn’t know Lil Mama could get down like that!!! damn though.

• July 29, 2013 at 11:41 am
      Lil Mama Can Dance says:

Lil Mama’s the judge on So You Think You Can Dance.

• July 29, 2013 at 1:14 pm
        Kyle says:

LOL You mean America’s Best Dance Crew?

6. July 28, 2013 at 11:37 am
    Huh says:

DEAD @the person who yelled “who the f— is that?” when Lil Mama came out.

• July 28, 2013 at 11:41 am
      #Hive says:

Lmao i heard that too

7. July 28, 2013 at 11:39 am
    #Hive says:

T-Boz body tho<<<<<

• July 28, 2013 at 6:16 pm
      ARFA says:

Your mama tho<<<<<<

• July 29, 2013 at 12:50 am
      The Truth says:

T-Boz is on medication for a brain tumor and sickle cell tho….keep on living life and pray you make it to 40 tho.

8. July 28, 2013 at 11:50 am
    NOTHINGBUTREAL says:

I’M A HUGEEE FAN OF TLC AND I AM NOT HERE FOR THIS AT ALL. WTF IS THIS?
    VERY DISAPPOINTED.

9. July 28, 2013 at 11:56 am
    TheTRUTH says:

2:51 “WHO DA f**** IS THAT?” LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

10. July 28, 2013 at 11:58 am
    Rosie says:

dsfg;jf at the person who yeed “Who the f*** is that?” When Lil’ Mama came on.

11. July 28, 2013 at 12:37 pm
    Nikko says:

Amazing!!! Memories ;)
    #TeamBritney

12. July 28, 2013 at 12:41 pm
    beysus walkz(bow down "c-squad b!tchez" says:

to be honest i might seem like a tough person but ive cried so many times because of left eye,im crying right now.no one will ever understand how pain i feel,dont even know why i came to the post,makes me feel like dying seeing her with that smile,rip left eye,my heart died with u.i just pray i die soon so i can see her.no beyonce album.wtf am i living for,someone please explain to me

• July 28, 2013 at 4:47 pm
      Boss says:

Shut ur suicide desperate crybaby ass up.

13. July 28, 2013 at 1:05 pm
    POP ROYALTY (f*** Yeah Rihanna) says:

Has-beens.

heartless But True.

• July 28, 2013 at 1:11 pm
      FAF says:

I wouldn’t call them that, bc they never had a flop album. They just haven’t put anything out in the last 10 yrs

• July 29, 2013 at 5:38 am
      Ren says:

You’re a f@ggot.

Rude but true.

14. July 28, 2013 at 1:11 pm
    FAF says:

Its sad how much success they had and grammys & sold out tours and their label screwed all the LaFace artists from that era (Toni, etc)

15. July 28, 2013 at 1:18 pm
    beysus walkz(bow down "c-squad b!tchez" says:

tlc,i dont know how to feel about this performance,im not gonna shade lil mama,shes great.cant stop wondering what could have been if lisa was here,what if and why did.i guess ill never know.im just glade they used lil mama,tha girl also got talent..shes not my supernova but she is great

16. July 28, 2013 at 3:11 pm
    Dev says:

No scrubs was lip synced straight from itunes.. and that second dance reminds me of my weds zumba clas. T-Boz did not need to be wearing that outfit, they could have had the same impact with less vigorous dance moves….
    and last but not least, no shade to lil mama, but what was the point? they could’ve got one of the backing dancers to do what she did

17. Vote

[…] like “Creep,” “Waterfalls” and “Unpretty,” was a part of the Mixtape Festival in Hershey Park, PA last night. As fans grooved to their favorite Crazy, s***, Cool and Fanmail […]

18. Vote

19. Vote

20. July 28, 2013 at 4:08 pm
    Mark111 says:

I heard Lil Mama could dance, but never seen her get down loke this. And for the kids (cause you have to be a kid to disrespect TLC, think that they’re flops or can’t remember when they ruled the world.) making fun of T boz, she’s sick and been sick for a while, it’s a great thing to still have her here. Ya need to go listen to their music, cause they were positive, promoted safe s**, education, self worth and true beauty, instead of these twerking and do all the wrong things songs today. Side note, they’re the best selling female group, first album sold 5 mil in the states, 2nd sold over 10 million and was the first RIAA album to go diamond (something most of your faves don’thave nor will see (big ups to Adele btw) and 3rd and final (as a group) did 3 million. And I don’t want to hear you Beyonce stans about DC, cause TLC was a true group, all had a part. DC was a game of musical chairs.

• July 29, 2013 at 7:36 am
      Ciara's biggest fan says:

Their third album was Fanmail and sold 6 million copies

• July 29, 2013 at 1:10 pm
        Mark111 says:

I was stating US sales, unless they sold 6 mil in the state, then hellz yea. Even they’re “flop” final album 3D went platinum. We have to let these fools know, lol

21. July 28, 2013 at 4:45 pm
    Boss says:

Lil Mama was honesty killin it.

22. Vote

[…] show, which included hits like “Creep,” “Waterfalls” and “Unpretty,” was a part of the Mixtape Festival in Hershey Park, PA last night. As fans grooved to their favorite Crazy, s***, Cool and Fanmail […]

23. Vote

24. July 28, 2013 at 10:42 pm
    eric says:

I don’t like the lip syncing at all, but Lil Mama brought all kinds of energy to an otherwise lackluster performance. I just don’t see any drive or passion from Chilli and T-Boz.

25. Vote

26. July 29, 2013 at 2:16 am
    Ant says:

Wow! Im so appaulled at these haters! How can you compare Tlc in the 90s to now? Back in the day these girls killed the stage. There older now so I wouldnt expect the high energy performances they used to serve us. They sure outdid Destinys Child 2 stepping asses! They’ve already established themselves as great artists & performers. Check youtube & watch there live performances

27. July 29, 2013 at 8:15 am
    MuzikLuv says:

For me i wsas just nice to see them.
    Obviously never going to be the quality of back in the day but it’s good they do shows and get coins.

Lil’ Mama danced her b*** OOOOFFFFF!

28. July 29, 2013 at 10:36 am
    Leon says:

This is just the beginning #TLC20

29. Vote

30. Vote

31. July 29, 2013 at 2:27 pm
    BCinKS says:

Naw, they’d have had to give me my money back. They put ZERO effort into the dancing and then they lip synced? Refund.

32. Vote

33. July 30, 2013 at 7:45 am
    Savonn says:

TLC, the best to ever do it.

34. Vote