ChrisBrown_X_DeluxeEdition_outnow_728x90

Watch: Mutya Keisha Siobhan Talk Reunion / Rehearse For Comeback Gig

mks promo e1375259825148 Watch: Mutya Keisha Siobhan Talk Reunion / Rehearse For Comeback Gig

As anticipation grows for Mutya Keisha Siobhan‘s sold-out comeback gig at London’s Scala tomorrow, the trio have hit the promo trail in support of the show as well as their new single ‘Flatline’.

BBC News went behind the scenes with the ladies (the original line-up of the Sugababes) as they rehearsed the Dev Hynes cut, chatting with them about their reunion and much more.

Peep the piece after the jump…

Good stuff. Take a listen to ‘Flatline’ ahead of its September 1st release below…

• July 31, 2013 at 5:12 am
    Danny says:

Love these girls. I just wish Siobhan had a more distict voice like the other two. They both have unique voices which can be recognised any time on the radio.

JackX0xxo Replied:

OH ! Unbelievable.. My friend Emily has just married to a handsome wealthy passionate man
    They met through ~~Rìchfìshes.C0M~~ The largest dating site for meeting with successful wealthy guys and classy women (athletes,doctors,CEOs,models,lawyers,celebrities,etc….) Over 1700000 active members from local and worldwide. Easy to search. Live chat. Free to post & browse.Have a try!
    sdfdf

Isabelle Replied:

Well, I personally think she has a very unique voice too. I’ve listened on and on to both her solo albums, maybe you should try if you haven’t yet, and maybe you’ll hear what I heard. ;)

• July 31, 2013 at 5:18 am
    Thirst says:

I love them! All 3 of them have distinctive voacals and are extremely talented!

• July 31, 2013 at 6:20 am
    we love nicki minaj says:

They are no Destiny’s Child or even Dream lets hope they stay in the UK NEXT..!

we love nicki minaj Replied:

Lets face it what talent ever comes from the UK…

Maestro J* Replied:

WHAT TALENT EVER COME FROM THE UK????
    The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Adele, Amy Winehouse

• July 31, 2013 at 9:06 am
    cvbvcbery says:

~~ Unbelievable~`Wow~~`My friend Emily has just married to a handsome wealthy black man. They met through ~BlàckWhìteHub. Ç o m ~~ They told me it is a Serious black white dating for black & white single s seeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place.You can meet(lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, and so on….)If you are single, perhaps you can have a try.vbmvbm

• July 31, 2013 at 4:41 pm
    Sterling Infinity #MentalHybrid says:

I’m sooo excited they will be bigger and better