New Song: B.Smyth – ‘Twerkaholic’

B.Smyth gifts the clubs up and down the country an unexpected treat today, doing so by tributing ‘twerk teams’ with a new number named….’Twerkaholic.’

Though the song’s production and melody called for a stronger theme and better writing, the number goes a long way to showcase Smyth‘s vocals and the conviction that- when armed with that face- have elevated him to pin up status in the eyes of many a R&B disciple.

‘Twerk’ the night away with the slow jam below…

• November 7, 2013 at 5:56 pm
    ms brownie says:

for tha love of god will someone tell these tired ass rnb brothas to hang it the fck up??!! it aint gon happen! omarion lloyd jeremih mario bobby v they are all habitual flops!! just give it up

IKNOWTHETRUTH Replied:

YASSSS!!!!! Girl BYE. No ma’am. Maejor Ali needs to hang it up too. Justin Bieber too. Give me some more Usher or somebody. I’m tired of hearing about singers who can’t even reach gold and mixtapes on DatPiff. Chile, please.

• November 7, 2013 at 5:56 pm
    IKNOWTHETRUTH says:

Boring. All of his material is boring. He’ll be gone just like Marcus Canty and Trevante aka WHO?! I’d rather hear some old Mario. I’ll wait for new August Alsina. Elijah Blake sings better than B. Smyth and has better songs. B. Smyth is corballish. Trying too hard and coming up short.

IDK Replied:

I see a lot coming from August Alsina imo. Can’t really describe his style but it reminds me of someone.

IKNOWTHETRUTH Replied:

J. Holiday perhaps?

Stewie griffin Replied:

Similar voices but J Holiday was much more sophisticated

IKNOWTHETRUTH Replied:

I agree. J. Holiday was so much more classy. August is so hood it’s almost scary. He reminds me of Trey Songz in his rapper/raunchy ways.

• November 7, 2013 at 5:59 pm
    IKNOWTHETRUTH says:

Girl BYE. No ma’am. Maejor Ali needs to hang it up too. Justin Bieber too. Give me some more Usher or somebody. I’m tired of hearing about singers who can’t even reach gold and mixtapes on DatPiff. Chile, please. Boo your song is called “Twerkaholic”, ain’t nobody got time for that. We’re all twerked out boo boo.

• November 7, 2013 at 6:36 pm
    IKNOWTHETRUTH says:

Give us Travis Garland!

• November 7, 2013 at 6:52 pm
    Biting Truth says:

“Twerkaholic?”Seriously?

I’m tired of hearing the term “Twerk” and I’m tired of seeing it.Tired of seeing ratchet black girls doing it…tired of seeing wannabe ratchet white girls doing it off rhythm…tired of seeing gay white boys doing it because they think homophobia is over and that it’s now socially acceptable to be a flamer…and I’m tired of seeing black dudes doing it as if they’re just mocking everybody else when it’s obvious they’re enjoying it too much.

Enough.

2013 was the year of the twerk.Let 2014 be the year everybody sits their fat ass down.

• November 7, 2013 at 9:01 pm
    Lucia says:

I like the Let me Love You Down sample, but the song falls flat.

• November 8, 2013 at 9:49 am