Report: Madonna Working On New Album?

shares
madonna she is diva that grape juice she is diva Report: Madonna Working On New Album?

Is ‘I Know It‘ icon Madonna hard at work on a brand new studio album?

Well, if a recent reunion with one of her favourite producers is indicative of anything, the answer to that question may be yes!

Details below…

After being spotted at Los AngelesLAX airport recently, Madonna and ‘Who’s That Girl’ producer Patrick Leonard have reportedly reunited to create a new album set for launch at the end of 2014!

The follow-up to 2012’s ‘MDNA’, numerous reports indicate that this new album will pull from ‘I’m Breathless‘, the album she recorded in support of her role 1990’s Dick Tracy, which saw her join Shep Pebbitone and Craig Kostich to create the iconic number that is...’Vogue.’

shares

This Week's Top Commentators

Top Commentators

• I STAN(D) FOR TALENT

I STAN(D) FOR TALENT (154)

• Tyler

Tyler (140)

• rita ora can win a oscar

rita ora can win ... (137)

• Mark111

Mark111 (81)

1. January 2, 2014 at 8:51 am
    Amanda Bynes says:

Madonna is the REAL Queen not a self proclaimed Queen/King like Thiefyonce.

2. January 2, 2014 at 8:57 am
    cake like lady gaga says:

MDNA holds the record for the highest second week sales drop at a staggering 89% drop!!!

3. January 2, 2014 at 9:05 am
    Suicide Blonde says:

If she’s working with Patrick Leonard and Shep Pebbitone then good music is on its way, she should do more songs in a ‘Deeper and Deeper’ & ‘Rescue Me’ style, i love her husky voice in this last one.

4. January 2, 2014 at 9:07 am
    ugh says:

If Mariah can . U can
    alot of room for both ladies for 2014.
    im ready for both.. most Mariah

5. January 2, 2014 at 9:15 am
    Amanda Bynes says:

ARTFLOP holds the record for the biggest flop album of the decade. #NoShade

6. January 2, 2014 at 9:23 am
    JOHNVIDAL says:

Madonna did 4 consecutive amazing and innovative albums from 1998 to 2005 (Ray of Light, Music, American Life and Confessions on a dancefloor). But her last two were way worse than those. Even her fragil but beautiful voice (yes it can be) sounded uninspired in her last one. More like a computer a la Britney. I´m sure she can create something better still.

7. January 2, 2014 at 9:35 am
    truth says:

being an entrepreneur, i tend to have a different schedule than others. So, when I come on here (checking for music news. music is my 1st love)I tend to see the same people posting and calling out others in a negative manner. So, my question is, what do some of you do for a living? why are you all so fast to call someone a flop? why are you all so negative?
    I hope that, even in fun, that you all do not think this is a good look. I mean you pretty much come off as a bully.

8. January 2, 2014 at 9:51 am
    Career Ender says:

haaaaaaaaaa!

Grand-Ma Dinosaur will flop , her time is up #BYE

9. January 2, 2014 at 9:54 am
    Career Ender says:

And mince meat holds the record of the fastest rising superstar and the fastest flopping superstar in 5 years #MAJAH + she has #2 and #3 biggest 2nd week drop on lock.

the true definition of a first class flop flat booty b****. FLOPGA

10. January 2, 2014 at 9:55 am
    Career Ender says:

lovebird quit it, why you no go back to your original account, you TGJ’s mental case?

11. January 2, 2014 at 10:36 am
    LOL says:

LOL SO NOW SHE’S GONNA HAVE THE SECOND BIGGEST FLOP OF ALL TIME, AFTER MDOA?

RETIRE, GREAT-GRANDMA. ALL THE OTHER DINOSAURS ARE EXTINCT.

12. January 2, 2014 at 10:42 am
    The Boy Toy says:

Not Gaga stans coming for Madonna!! Kiii!!!

13. January 2, 2014 at 10:47 am
    shauwndapooh says:

I hope she releaaes something like ray of light

14. January 2, 2014 at 10:54 am
    BEYHIVE_MINAJ says:

I’m here for it

15. January 2, 2014 at 11:23 am
    SLAYRIAH CAREY (TOUR DE FORCE) says:

I’m so over this BXTCH. She’s always trying to release her albums the same time as Mariah. So competitive. This manly arms looking crusty BXTCH.

16. January 2, 2014 at 11:43 am
    GREEKGOD says:

QUEEN MADONNA!

17. January 2, 2014 at 11:47 am
    the truff honey says:

y is she making another cd???? ch… she’s a relic

18. January 2, 2014 at 12:30 pm
    jen says:

“I Know It” is the most random song to reference.

19. January 2, 2014 at 3:31 pm
    Jay Scorpio Navy General says:

Madonna only makes Music to go on tour these days when are you lessors gonna understand that???

She is the ONLY queen that can bring in $300-400M Tours… I stan for Rihanna but not even she comes close to the Epicness that is Queen Madge…

Beyonce will never gross those numbers in a calendar year of touring and the HIVE will have to DEAL!

20. January 2, 2014 at 3:38 pm
    hello says:

Is she gonna work with Shepp Pettibone too?

I understood she will work with Patrick.

21. January 2, 2014 at 3:42 pm
    Travis says:

So, Gaga had an 82% drop on ARTPOP.

Your point?

22. January 2, 2014 at 5:35 pm
    PRINCE MACHIAVEL says:

YOUR MADJESTY!!!!! f****** LOVE HER!!

23. January 2, 2014 at 5:38 pm
    Miguel Topete says:

Actually Artpop holds that title, and a 25 million loss for Interscope records. Yikes! Don’t forget how much $$$ ABC tanked with that Thanksgiving Muppet film. Shall I go on?

24. January 2, 2014 at 8:17 pm
    anonymous says:

@Amanda Bynes actually Artpop doesnt hold the record for being the biggest flop album of the decade. I think that record would go to Ciara.

25. January 2, 2014 at 8:22 pm
    Boy Geogre and Elton John says:

Oh, no! Again that Madonna making the world turn around. We hate her

26. January 3, 2014 at 12:13 am
    Navy Commander says:

Can’t wait to see what she has on store. I like “Gimme all your love” but I’m sure she could do better.

27. January 3, 2014 at 5:11 am
    Kerry says:

A demo of a new song just leaked!
    I havent found it yet but it’s suppose to be out there, thename of the song is Sweat and Yell.
    They told me its more ballad then dance!
    Have someone already found it?

28. January 3, 2014 at 8:22 am
    Clubboy78 says:

I just downloaded Sweat and Yell, let me know if i can share a link here.
    It’s very soft, a lot of spoken vocals and strings that reminds me of Oh Father.
    Good lyrics that are surely from Patrick Leonard.
    M is gonna be pissed with this leak!

29. January 3, 2014 at 8:23 am
    madonnamaniac says:

Better mind Gaga’s hard flop.

30. January 3, 2014 at 8:30 am
    Clubboy78 says:

@Madonnamaniac:
    ARTPOP was horrible!!
    This new unfinsihed M-demo sounds 1000 times better then anything on that record!

31. January 3, 2014 at 3:44 pm
    dadaist1989 says:

Oh dear,it took madonna 30 years in the record industry to have such a second week sales drop,but with lady gargoyle in 5 years and two of her three albums are in the list with biggest second week sales drop.Poor thing.Apart from that madonna did not promote mdna at all,keep that in mind.

32. January 4, 2014 at 2:25 am
    alicia says:

I recently saw Madonna’s MDNA Tour on Netflix and i must say she is UNSURPASSED!!! The only other artist who puts on a show with similar production values is Pink and she’s not as popular as Madonna, in terms of her music being promoted on a wider scale, yet she’s an extraordinary artist!!! Everyone in Madonna’s show is a character and a STAR, not backing her but standing and performing with her. She’s a creative genius and visionary. Everybody’s ripping pages from her playbook, but aren’t creating using their own unique creativity, and this is why Madonna STILL REIGNS AS QUEEN OF POP!

33. January 4, 2014 at 7:17 am
    Ryan says:

That’s cool, but all 2014 is about for me female artist wise is JANET f****** JACKSON.6 years since Discipline, her last album. b**** better bring it!!

34. January 4, 2014 at 9:17 am
    MADONNA VANCOUVER 2014 says:

[…] record: Madonna engaged on ..::That Grape Juice … […]

35. January 4, 2014 at 11:21 am
    MADONNA SAN JOSE 2014 says:

[…] record: Madonna engaged on New Album? picture percent Gossip Cop […]

36. January 6, 2014 at 1:38 am
    Bj says:

That is completely NUTTERS considering…
    was the highest-grossing tour of 2012 and 10th highest-grossing tour of all time, grossing $305.1 million in ticket sales for 88 sold-out shows. (scratches head)

37. January 11, 2014 at 2:46 pm
    Sean M says:

actually it does not. Lady Gaga’s Artflop broke that record

38. January 11, 2014 at 2:52 pm
    Sean M says:

I’m gonna correct myself. You are correct on the 2nd week drop (from #1 tho not all time) however, gaga is #2 AND #3 on that same list. Artflop is 2 & Born This Way is 3. Also by comparison, in their first 2 weeks of release, MDNA STILL outsold Artflop

39. January 12, 2014 at 10:37 am
    Alicia keys stan says:

Madonna is THE one and only queen of pop. The only one to gross that high for a tour. If she’s doing a new album, Im all in

40. January 12, 2014 at 8:30 pm
    markus says:

Its about time!!! she should do some “thinking” that her last 5 albums never made it big anywhere near true blue or like a prayer! she needs to get back into ballads and drop that electronica dance b******* coz its tooooo annoying now. her roots of success was in the 80’s. if u want to reinvent again then please reinvent the 80’s!!! get back to patrick leonard and pettibone for crying out loud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

41. January 14, 2014 at 1:10 am
    N. says:

I know, right? “Who’s That Girl”, too. I mean, if I was going to mention Madonna’s work with Patrick Leonard, I probably would’ve brought up Like a Prayer, which is easily the most memorable album she made with him. This is great news to me. Patrick Leonard knows how to bring the best out in Madonna. Nothing she’s done since Ray of Light has had that magic and though William Orbit did some great production on that album, the songs she wrote with Leonard were really what made that album hold water. I doubt she’ll be working with Shep Pettibone or Stephen Bray again but you never know.