Watch: Lady GaGa Debuts New O2 Tour Commercial

lady gaga o2 ad thatgrapejuice Watch: Lady GaGa Debuts New O2 Tour Commercial

As reported, this Fall sees Lady GaGa bring her ‘artRAVE: ARTPOP Ball’ to European shores.

So as to amplify buzz for the tour’s UK stop, the superstar has teamed up with phone giant O2 for a TV commercial.

Now in heavy rotation on British screens, the spot has made its way online. Check it out below…

Good stuff.

• January 29, 2014 at 5:09 am
    Check Your Lipstick Before You Come & Talk To Me says:

Well at least she is putting out some effort I will say that. Can’t deny her talent, I just don’t know if anyone is going to be buying these tickets… that’s all.

• January 29, 2014 at 5:15 am
    *ℙᏫℙ ℝᏫᎩAℒᎿᎩ* says:

I Like The Ad And “Artpop” is a Good album, The Problem is Her her Her.

• January 29, 2014 at 6:00 am
    JOHNVIDAL says:

She looks great and I agree with the two comments above: talent and great album.

@pop
    What´s the problem with her NOW? If an artist is good and the music is also good, what´s wrong? Unless you follow the hype of the moment I don´t see how there should be any problem. She also gives her all. Real artist in my eyes. Prince must be t thing ever and I don´t have any problems to consider him greatness.

• January 29, 2014 at 7:31 am
    Basura caliente says:

When you fall, get back up, dust yourself and continue the journey – never give up. Admiring Gaga right now.

• January 29, 2014 at 7:43 am
    nobitchassness says:

Nice ad. But where’s that next single?

• January 29, 2014 at 8:44 am
    Lovebird says:

Meh it’s an OK ad; wish she could have come harder though. Beyonce’s O2 ad is fantastic, I expected Gaga to better it.

Well at least the album is good and she’s a good performer.

• January 29, 2014 at 8:46 am
    Jeff says:

This is just to funny

• January 29, 2014 at 9:10 am
    *ℙᏫℙ ℝᏫᎩAℒᎿᎩ* says:

@JOHNVIDAL:-

The problem With her is that She is Too much to some People.

and if @POP ROYALTY was following the hype as u say, He would have been hating on her With no mercy since it is trendy now to hate on her believe it or not, but U know me, i was never that type of person, and i’m not afraid to stick to my ideas, Artpop is a good album, but all the problems here is not music-related, it is Always artist-related when it comes to GAGA.

Also i want her to adopt the ” less talking, more working” route, because she is doing the absolute most and her Era is Messy.

To give her credit: She is hard working, can sing, a decent dancer,have a little rhythm, a good musician and I like her “Performance art” Shtick, I have been following her since forever, so i do know it. also her Music is cool to me, i’m here for Electronic dance music. :D
    Things i don’t like about her: her “artiste” talk, her “desperate” ways to get noticed, Especially the political ones, talking so much about herself as if she’s the s***, Victimizing herself when things don’t go her way, her apparent lack of originality and her denying this FACT. It is all related to what come out of her mouth if u asked me @john. :?

• January 29, 2014 at 9:34 am
    arfa says:

Did I just watch a b**** run in a commercial?

• January 29, 2014 at 9:42 am
    LDN Chick says:

Beyonces O2 was better!

• January 29, 2014 at 10:54 am
    chickhivrxzv says:

Black Men Dating White Women,White men Seeking Black Women on
    —————- BlackMenDatingWhiteWomen.o/r/g————. Thousands of Black Men, Black Women, White Men and White Women Free Join Here Everyday.Here a 100% safe, serious and real community for black & white single seeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. The site has established 12+ years. Millions of singles have joined it.
    ttttttttttttttttttttt

• January 29, 2014 at 11:36 am
    Belladonna says:

Half of me wants to go back to calling her Mother Monster & calling myself a Little Monster & acting like she never lied about how ARTPOP was going to be her best era ever. & the other half of me can’t trust anything she says for fear of getting fu*ked over again. I’m just torn I guess but the Video is so good & it almost got me excited but I’m not ready to take her back yet or if ever?

• January 29, 2014 at 2:29 pm
    JOHNVIDAL says:

@pop Ok hun, I guess you don´t have a problem with Rihanna´s cocky attitude right? :) Just joking.

Death at @lovebird saying now Artpop is a good album, wasn´t he saying for months it was crap? Definition of bandwagoner.

• January 29, 2014 at 2:33 pm
    FutureCIARA says:

Beyonces O2 Commercial >>>>>>>>>>>>> Gagas O2 Commercial.

I hope she performs in a new wig!

• January 29, 2014 at 2:52 pm
    Slayty Perry (Prismatic Tour) says:

I’ll be shocked if she managed to sell tickets at full price. She’ll most likely use discounts and deals to fill out the arena. Speaking of O2 arena, Katy plans on selling it out 4 times on the Prismatic tour.

• January 29, 2014 at 3:57 pm
    Rosie says:

Yodeling at some of her venues. How do you go from 70K capacity stadiums to 6,000 in France in one era?
    Not to mention Lana did some of the same arenas on her tour last year.

• January 29, 2014 at 4:33 pm
    Maleficento says:

this ad is so dull it hurts

• January 29, 2014 at 5:32 pm
    The Queen (All Hail) Slayretha Franklin says:

GAGA..STOP.. that’s all

• January 30, 2014 at 4:21 am
    Give it up says:

The album sucks she hasn’t done a damn thing interesting this entire campaign good luck with that has been already!

• January 30, 2014 at 4:48 am
    Give it up says:

Her album is struggling to stay in the top 40 in a couple weeks she won’t have an album or single in the top 40 wow!!!! Those shoulder pad ewwww and that wig please don’t come out looking like that! The Balloon was the only cool thing in the video