Nicki Minaj Talks Working With Beyonce On ‘Flawless’ Remix

nicki shoot 600x565 Nicki Minaj Talks Working With Beyonce On Flawless Remix

It’s the collaboration that shocked and rocked the internet to its core.

The waves from Beyonce and Nicki Minaj‘s ‘Flawless’ Remix continue to reverberate following its surprise debut over the weekend.

Hot on the promotional trail for her official new single ‘Anaconda’, Onika called into Hot 97 this morning to chat about the process of working with King B – which certainly makes for an interesting listen. She also dished to hosts Ebro, Miss Info, and Lauren Stylez about the possibility of working with the recently released Remy Ma.

Listen to the interview below…

• August 4, 2014 at 9:30 am
    LB (35Keryl Tweedy) says:
    -15

My Anaconda will FLOP, My Anaconda’s a FLOP, My Anaconda won’t chart, My Anaconda FLOP

Did Ya say Justin Bieber,Beyoncè,Miley,Lady Gaga,One Direction,Rita Ora,Sam Smith,Lil Kim or Austin Mahone Replied:

i saw ya talkin to my stalker pu$$y juice on that other post..i dont want ya done talkin tah ozzy.how wud ya feel if i was messin witha baby daddy?

LB (35Keryl Tweedy) Replied:

b**** shut the f*** up and get off my reply box. Ain’t nobody got time for that mess you’re trying to start. Be gone

da mess is pu$$y juice lover usin ya to tick me off..Ozzy is mine & yall will deal..im nah tryna cause trouble but pus is done hatin on me & tryna upset me by usin u,wakeup

rdzkingxcv Replied:

Are you still single ? You are not alone. JOIN FIND Black Men Dating White Women, White men Black Women dating on== ♥ BlackMen Dating WhiteWomen(.) o r g ♥ == Thousands of Black Men, Black Women, White Men and White Women Free Join Here Everyday. This common interest will help make dating easier, more effective, and more successful. Have a try. You are not alone.

truth (icki is the QWEEN OF PUSHBACK!! Iggy got her scuured honey. #IckiAFlop) Replied:

She afraid to do something with Remy…a REAL lyricist. She paused whn askd…she wont do it cause she know Remys bars will ether her cartoon tunes kii!! Like fish n a barrel this slayage of t Flawless and Anaconda r easy slayn of icki chile ICANT!! KII!!

• August 4, 2014 at 9:36 am
    Skyfall says:
    +11

Anaconda currently at #6 on US itunes hopefully tilt stay for at least a week.

LB (35Keryl Tweedy) Replied:

Oh god no, it is horrible

chart underconda will go where it belongs,,under

Rita is QUEEN Replied:

The song sucks omg did Beyonce revive this hoes career?

• August 4, 2014 at 9:37 am
    Did Ya say Justin Bieber,Beyoncè,Miley,Lady Gaga,One Direction,Rita Ora,Sam Smith,Lil Kim or Austin Mahone says:

ya chart underconda is a lil kim line rip esp how many licks…its worse than that be disease song ya done gave last time,flops and poison

• August 4, 2014 at 9:39 am
    Rita is QUEEN says:
    -13

I can’t believe Beyonce did a song with this untalented trash bag.

LB (35Keryl Tweedy) Replied:

From a Rita Oral stan though LMAO….I cannot

Rita is QUEEN Replied:

Rita has talent so idk why your saying that goodbye .

LB (35Keryl Tweedy) Replied:

What talent? Talent at sucking d*** maybe

Mimi Replied:

Coming from a Rihanna Stan though..LOL I’m sure Rihanna’s ahead of Rita in the duck sucking department.

Bey-Minaj Replied:

U mad or nah? #SeetheBitch

• August 4, 2014 at 9:41 am
    Rita is QUEEN says:
    -13

We needa Queen Rita & King Bey collabo.

true

• August 4, 2014 at 9:44 am

homewreckers on this blog,hide ya partners tho..its a thot invasion.they have tha odesity tah ask people tah greet ya bae…wow

Molly Replied:

SHUT THE FUCKKK UP!

molly dont forget ya and rosie backstabbed me..we used to be ok till ya turned ya back on me to f*** pu$$y juices 2cm d***

• August 4, 2014 at 9:51 am
    JOHNVIDAL says:

If you want to know what a sensationalist blogger (I almost said journalist LOL) is, don´t look any further: you have Sam here! :) Really, “shocked and rocked the internet to its core”???????? Really? I don´t know, maybe a duet between Adele and Madonna… LOL Just to give an example of something which would be the attention of the whole wide world (and even in that case it´s an exaggeration), at least the media.

Valerie Replied:

It did shock the internet. Just because your old fashioned aa is out of touch with social networking doesn’t mean it did not happen. Its been trending since yesterday.

JOHNVIDAL Replied:

LMAO Oh wow some no life teens making some irreleant words trend on Twitter LMAO How impressive and how big the impact in the world was… You´re just laughable. Like I said, to have a real impact and make real headlines, it had to be one or two of those rare and superior artists (almost non existant nowadays).

• August 4, 2014 at 9:56 am
    Belladonna1363 says:

Beyonce is always walking that thin line between Pop ICON & Hood And working with nicki is a bit of both. But Even tho Nicki is big in the Hood world & Still Big in the Pop World ( for now) Beyonce still should really think about how an artist like nicki could hurt her brand. And its Not that nicki isn’t mad talented because she damn sure is but she not good company to keep for a Pop ICON like Bey. Plane and simple Bey shouldn’t work with trouble makers. That’s the nicest I could put it. Lol Not Hating just a fact.

Bey-Minaj Replied:

OMG the jealousy is real in dese streets. #SeetheBitch

TheYoncèTroll Replied:

You’re a Cuntdonna fan aka Cher’s lessor. STFU . You’re not hating, you’re just making yourself look stupid af.

Lmfao_Hoe Replied:

Girl bye are we forgetting Mariah Carey, Nas, and Eminem who are all LEGENDS worked with Nicki ??

• August 4, 2014 at 9:58 am

pus$y juices thots attackin me,ayt..yall be actin crazy cause he monica lewinskied all on your gowns #bey voice…well my bae is mine..

• August 4, 2014 at 10:06 am
    Unbiased says:

John is always hating. Mad because the media was hype about two black females collabing? What does Adele and Dinosaur have to do with this? Have a seat. Everything Bey does brings hype, it’s not her fault. Imagine if she was on talk shows and doing interviews left and right, it would be even worse. Also, stop putting Bey in a box, if she wants to collabaro with Nicki Minaj she can! She always collabs with rap artist, been doing it since het debut. Where have you been? Let’s not be late and delayed.

• August 4, 2014 at 10:18 am
    The Great Lacefronce. says:

This album will sell worse than Roman Floploaded
    She released Anaconda right after the shite Flawless remix to get attention

Enough of this GARBAGE music

Where’s Queen Rih with R8??? :) :)

Mimi Replied:

LOL ^ @ this pathetic soul.

• August 4, 2014 at 10:40 am
    truth (icki is the QWEEN OF PUSHBACK!! Iggy got her scuured honey. #IckiAFlop) says:

Nothing for me to do here lol, they DRAGN this fish for filth lol kii

• August 4, 2014 at 10:52 am
    TheYoncèTroll says:

With sales down for everyone, Nicki will NOT be an exception. This b**** will FLOP so bad. Bookmark me. Between jumping on 20 flop songs and all 12,000,000 of her “buzz singles” not charting with no impact, she won’t do 100k first week and probably will re-release the album twice. I can see it now: The Pink Print: ROMAN Mafia: The Reloaded Release: Part II lol

Fancy BISH Replied:

*DEAD* ;)

The Pink Print: ROMAN Mafia: The Reloaded Release: Part II, featuring the hit single Middle School…

PAHAHAHAHA LAWD CHILE!

She’ll say, “This is for my Barbz..Walmart, Target, Best Buy, and K-Mart are setting me up to FAIL…Target is like my biggest supporter too…the Barbz can’t find the copies…

LAWD LMAOOOOOOOOOOO ;)

• August 4, 2014 at 10:58 am
    JFB says:

This song is stupid. Nicki is trying her hardest to be commercial & get a #1 hit oppose to actually being herself and giving us herself.

NICKIMINAJ QUEEN Replied:

did you listen to the interview beyonce wanted nicki to be herself on the song and that is what she did

• August 4, 2014 at 11:27 am
    Basura Caliente says:

WHERE IS THE F U C K I N G TRANSCRIPT FOR THIS VIDEO THAT LAZY JUICE?!

• August 4, 2014 at 11:48 am
    Skyfall says:
    +10

Anaconda currently #3 in US itunes

• August 4, 2014 at 11:53 am
    BEYHIVE_MINAJ says:

Two queens on one track OMFG I WAS SLAYED.

• August 4, 2014 at 2:15 pm
    Danny b says:

It’s not just Kelly and Michelle who never escape answering Beyoncé questions. Even an interview with the hottest female rapper in the game is consumed by talking about Beyoncé. Anything Beyoncé is always the priority. That King B effect man I tell ya. #haterswillforeverbemad

• August 4, 2014 at 2:42 pm
    Katy P says:

yea but loookkk yall!!! sh.st/r9T3g

• August 4, 2014 at 3:49 pm
    teee says:

I really don’t get why people are just criticising this song??? People have diff taste in music/this is what seems to sell & chart nowadays. My friends & I really like the song. The problem is that before nicki released the first single she said she was going back to hardcore rap/hot lyrics/reduced gimmick but I guess the competition changed her mind. Nevertheless with the right promo & slaying video(which am sure of) this will be a successful single. People just listen to the song & enjoy it.

• August 4, 2014 at 6:38 pm
    nobitchassness says:

Baby Got Back was my jam back in the day and I just love the way Nicki revamped it. Love it.