Entertainment

‘Scandal’ Announces Season 4 Premiere Date

Show To Continue Sans-"Harrison" star Columbus Short

scandal season 4 thatgrapejuice Scandal Announces Season 4 Premiere Date

Now would definitely be the time to get excited.

For, after beginning its season 3 with a series-ratings high ending on an equally high notes, fans have longed for their next dose of Olivia Pope and associates (and all of the drama that comes with them).

Wondering when you’ll be able to see Kerry Washington and crew in action again?  Wonder no more as ‘Scandal‘s fall return has been unveiled:

scandal season 4 thatgrapejuice1 Scandal Announces Season 4 Premiere Date

Getting bumped up an hour on its Thursday night timeslot should only act as more trouble for its already failing competition.  Acting as the lead in for creator Shonda Rimes’ newest series ‘How To Get Away With Murder’ (starring Viola Davis), Thursdays might as well be named “Shonda Night.”

#Gladiators are you ready?

• July 15, 2014 at 1:00 pm
    GoodMusicLover says:

Can’t wait to see what’s in store. Season 3 was exhilarating and I’m here for it

picorsyxcb Replied:

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. JOIN FIND Black Men Dating White Women,White men Seeking Black Women on== ♥ BlackMen Dating WhiteWomen(.) o r g ♥ == Thousands of Black Men, Black Women, White Men and White Women Free Join Here Everyday. This common interest will help make dating easier, more effective, and more successful. Have a try. You are not alone.
    cvbcvb

• July 15, 2014 at 4:10 pm
    nobitchassness says:

Still so far away!!!!

• July 15, 2014 at 9:08 pm
    ebbe says:

If you are single and open to look for interracial partners,then don’t miss it. This is a group where all members believe Interracial relationship ► ___ MixedPartner…c…0..m __ ◄~
    Why not google it and get more information about it? You can google-►Mixed Partner

• August 11, 2014 at 11:01 am
    Ashely says:

Hello there! This is kind of off topic but I need some
    advice from an established blog. Is it tough
    to set up your own blog? I’m not very techincal but I can figure
    things out pretty quick. I’m thinking about making my own but
    I’m not sure where to start. Do you have any ideas or suggestions?

• August 22, 2014 at 9:10 pm
    tramway-t7.info says:

That is really fascinating, You’re an overly professional blogger.
    I’ve joined your feed and stay up for in the hunt for more of your fantastic post.

Additionally, I have shared your site in my social networks