• Where’s the Ashanti interview?: I have received many of your emails regarding the Ashanti interview. Please bear with us; the interview is 110% confirmed, however, at present, we are awaiting a revised interview slot, as Ashanti’s schedule caused for the first to have to be rescheduled. Stay tuned .
• ….& Ne-Yo, too?: In news that is a pretty good look for the site, our interview with Ne-Yo will now take place in-person during the R&B star’s stop here in the UK next week.
• Signed, sealed…almost delivered: Kelly Rowland competition winners, you should be receiving your signed ‘Ms. Kelly: Deluxe’ CD’s through the post this week/early next. Matter of fact, they are next to me right now as I type.
• Your input: Many thanks to all of you who offered your suggestions as how to make That Grape Juice even better. It was both insightful and entertaining sifting through all your comments. You should start to see a lot of the suggestions – especially the recurring ones i.e. site design – begin to be implemented in the weeks and months ahead. In the meanwhile, if there’s anything you wish to express regarding That Grape Juice, feel free to drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
• “Sam, where you at?”: LOL, sorry I’m cracking myself up with these lil’ captions (sad, I know). Anyway, for those whose emails have seemingly gone unanswered, please accept my apologies. The site literally receives upwards of 100 emails daily, so it can become a little difficult sifting though them all – even harder to respond to them all. Rest assured that I’m trying my hardest to respond to as many as possible – as much as time permits.
• One more thing: Would you like to see more Hip-Hop on That Grape Juice or are you content with the current mix?
• Randomess: Has anyone else read ‘A Piece of Cake’ by Cupcake Brown? Just finished it…all I can say is WOW. Highly recommended…h-i-g-h-l-y.
Thank you all for the support; it’s very very very much appreciated.
Remember to keep it locked on ThatGrapeJuice.net!