Grammy Winning diva Jennifer Hudson didn’t need a spotlight to shine in these recent shots from Vanity Fair. The shots, showing off the soon-to-be Mrs. Otunga adorning a flowing yellow chiffon gown, are set for inclusion in the next issue of the famed magazine. The set is just one of the many ventures fans can expect to see the ‘Spotlight’ singer on this month as she is due to join Mary J. Blige, Jill Scott, and more for the reboot of VH1’s ‘Divas’ following her holiday themed showings on TNT’s annual “Christmas In Washington” (December 16th) and ABC’s ‘Disney Parks Christmas Day Parade’ (December 25).
As if that’s not enough, JHud is gearing up for the release of her new book ‘I Got this’ (on January 10). See more shots from the and find out where you can catch the Chicagoan songbird’s on her book tour after the jump (via Daily Mail):
Book tour dates (thanks Ilulu):
- January 10, 2012 – 12:30 PM at Barnes & Noble – Fifth Avenue. New York, NY.
- January 12, 2012 – 7:00 PM at Barnes & Noble – Grove Drive. Los Angeles, CA.
- January 17, 2012 – 7:00 PM at Barnes & Noble – Old Orchard Center. Skokie, IL.
- January 18, 2012 – 7:00 PM at Barnes & Noble – Peachtree Road NE. Atlanta, GA.
- January 19, 2012 – 7:00 PM at Barnes & Noble – West Northwest Highway. Dallas, TX.