August 25th brings with it the release of Ariana Grande‘s hotly anticipated sophomore album ‘My Everything’.
Preceded by super smash ‘Problem’ and second single ‘Break Free’, the set (which serves as the follow-up to 2013’s ‘Yours Truly’) is important in that it could be exactly what’s needed to cement Grande as a major chart force. A super selling chanteuse of the single and album persuasion.
With the countdown to its release in full swing, the powerhouse singer has unzipped its accompanying tracklist.
Really, though; what are you waiting for? Find out which songs and features will populate the album below…
‘My Everything’ Tracklist:
2. Problem – (feat. Iggy Azalea)
3. One Last Time
4. Why Try
5. Break Free – (feat. Zedd)
6. Best Mistake – (feat. Big Sean)
7. Be My Baby – (feat. Cashmere Cat)
8. Break Your Heart Right Back – (feat. Childish Gambino)
9. Love Me Harder – (Ariana Grande & The Weeknd)
10. A Little Bit Of Your Heart
11. Hands On Me – (feat. A$AP Ferg)
12. My Everything